InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ over coming ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hi every one sorry about the last chapter but hears the second half ive been so tired lately because of cheerleading and school and Halloween. So hear you go.
Thought
!!!
A/n
__________________________________________________________ _____________
Kagome could do nothing. She didn't want to be raped by her father, so she fell limp. If she did nothing he wouldn't rape her.
End of flash back
__________________________________________________________ ______________
So after that night kagome locked her door. When she was little kagome found a hidden room within her room. He would get angry if she wasn't their she tried it one night the next night he almost raped her but thanks to her mom getting up for a cup of tea and to look for her husband.
 
So every night kagome hid in that room tell her mom came and woke her up. Kagome tried to lock her door but her dad go a hold of the key to her room but that still didn't help after her dad left kagome locked her door so her mom wouldn't come in and see her looking the way she did with tears in her eyes and the stain down her cheeks.
 
The only person who ever new of the room she spent her nights crying was inuyasha. She has been friends with him ever since she was picked on in pre-school.
 
Kagome looked at a pic. of her and him on the beach. Kagome had a white bikini that was prefect for her, showing all the right curves. Inuyasha had on red trunks his silver hair had stuck to his broad muscular chest. The way he looked with the beach behind him, made kagomes stomach twist.
 
Kagome looked away blushing the thought of seeing inuyasha today in school made kagome want to barf. Inuyasha sensed something when he saw kagome at the airport when he got back from the states. Thankfully kagome had a good cover-up.
 
“Shoot inuyashas coming over to night to work on our project.” Kagome said then looked at the clock “shit I have school in 15 minutes.” Kagome graved a pair of her hot topic pants with the chains black blue and silver, her favorite. Kagome bought them yester day along with a shirt. The shirt was black with ribbon lacing at the top and bottom.
 
Kagome bought them to see the look on inuyashas face. So when he seen her he would drool. Kagome looked at her self in the mirror turning all around to see her self in all corners. Kagome finely finished her face and adding jewelry. She graved her book bag and ran out of her room.
 
“ Bye mom, grandpa, sota. By the way mom, inuyasha is coming over ok mom” kagome said Sure dear is he sleeping over? Kagomes mom asked, “He might, I don't know? I'll asks. Latter and mom don't tell dad k?” Kagome asked as she ran out the door. “Ok ill go and get you two some food see you latter.” Kagomes mom said but Kagome only heard the beginning of it.
“Hay Kags what's up? You look great, no you look sexy!” Inuyasha said seeing kagome in the hall by her locker. “ Thanks inuyasha you don't look so bad your self.” Kagome said shutting her locker. Inuyasha was wearing a pair of pants like kagome only read and black and a disturbed tee. Kagome looked away ashamed that she could ever be friends with him.
“Kags what's up your not your self did someone do something to you? Because you know me if someone messes with my kages their going to pay.” Inuyasha said punching his palm.
“No no inuyasha its nothing, its just that time of the month. Nothing else I promise.” Kagome graved inuyashas fluffy dog-ears and started rubbing them. The purring sound coming from inuyasha made kagome's arousal spike. Inuyasha smirked at this. Then some thing hit him real hard. It wasn't the time of month for kagome it's a lie' inuyasha thought. Inuyasha graved kagomes hands to stop her and sniffed the air confirming what he smelt was right.
“Kags you're lying to me its not that time of the month. I can tell, so what's up!?” Inuyasha said getting annoyed with kagome for lying. Inuyasha put her hands down to her side then graving her upper arms.
“Nothings wrong with me inuyasha and… will you stop sniffing me!!! Maybe I don't like being sniffed have you ever thought of that inuyasha!!!” kagome yelled at the top of her lungs.
Inuyashas ears went down flat on his scull. “Jess wench do you have to yell so loud?”
And kags…” inuyasha went to a serious face “ why do you smell so much like your father I mean why do you have his stench all over you?”
 
i did it i made it longer so yes and i finly got it up. sory but reviews have to wait tell next chapter having problums