InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Liar ❯ Mommy, Daddy, and Puppies??? ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu-Yasha and company! But I do own Kasono and Tomek and I guess I kind of own the image of Sessho-maru's mom but not exactly! Anywho... I will though take Sessho-maru >.> in a bow <.< and nothing else... as like the ultimate birthday present! Heehee! ^_^

Her clothes had almost fully dried, and she found herself fascinated by her new abilities. Kagome could feel she was faster than Inu-Yasha and she had not even trained yet in speed. Crossing the Western Lands was easy and soon she found herself in the forest by Bone Eater's Well.

Sessho-maru had followed her scent, and had caught up on her rather fast.

She stopped suddenly.

He stopped in front of her, and she noted the slight smirk playing on his lips.

"How did you catch up so fast?" Kagome asked, her head tilted to one side and staring at him curiously.

He loved that look of curiousity, he wanted to kiss her, and stare into those curious little eyes forever. Blinking a few times he snapped out of that trance she always seemed to put him into.

"You are not fully trained yet. When you reach my level I am sure you will be a rival for my own speed, best beloved," he answered, and unable to bare not being close to her any longer, swiftly scooped her into his arms.

"I will never get any training if you do not allow me to walk anywhere on my own," Kagome remarked, sticking her tongue out at him.

"I will train you, but not now. You are mine, and I will say when you walk, or run, or I carry you close to me," he kissed her so she could not protest.

Giving up the argument completely she kissed him back, that liquid fire shiver running through her body, she secretly prayed that his kisses would always do this to her.

"Now, which way?" Sessho-maru asked, breathing the question onto her lips, which sent another shiver down her spine.

"Do you know where the Bone Eater's Well is?" She spoke in little above a whisper, he was so close to her, and it was driving her crazy for him.

"Mm... Yes, I believe I know where it is," he kissed her again, then pulled her tight against his chest, and began in the direction of the well.

It had not even crossed Kagome's mind, until they drew closer to their destination, that she might not be able to go home because of her new youkai powers.

"Don't think like that," he whispered to her, feeling her worry, "You will be able to go home, as will our pups, and myself."

She felt as if his words could assure her she could fly, so she was content with the comfort he gave, and snuggled against his chest.

They had reached the well, and Sessho-maru was inspecting it curiously, when Kagome nudged him, her way of saying go ahead and jump in.

He did as his mate had suggested, and took a gentle bound into the well, expecting to be met with water or earth, but instead they were both surprsingly met with a blinding flash of white light.

Sessho-maru's instincts were telling him hold tight to his mate, protect her at all costs, there could be danger.

Kagome clung to him, unable to see but she knew he was there, scared that something had gone wrong.

His eyes remained open and after the light had died some, he focused his eyes and senses to where they were.

"Open your eyes beloved," Sessho-maru whispered to her.

She did as she was told and was completely surprised at what she saw.

Two male inu-youkai's stood before them. One looked very familar but she could not quite place a name to him, and the other one she did not recognize.

"Do you not recognize your own father?" the inu-youkai on the right questioned.

Kagome just blinked a few times, not believing him.

"She does not recognize you, but I at least know my son knows me," the other inu-youkai gestured toward Sessho-maru.

"Father, what is this all about?" Sessho-maru looked warily at his father, not able to fathom why his father would come before him and his mate in this manner.

The inu-youkai gave kind of an awkward grin, then cleared his throat some before speaking, "Well, I wished to see my son's mate. As well as fill you in on a few things that have happened, and will happen."

This demon was unlike the bones that she had seen in the tomb, and she wondered if that form was just for fighting, while the one before her was more for convience.

"So you have been to my tomb?" The youkai asked with a smile.

Kagome blushed, having forgotten to close her mind, she just nodded some.

The other youkai sighed, "You have been to my best friend's tomb but you have not been to mine."

Sessho-maru eyed the other youkai curiously. This youkai was very skinny, with short white hair, his face seemed to bare a bit of a resemblence to his mate, but neither this youkai or his father had a scent so he was unable to tell.

She knew the her father, she had seen him in her dreams at times, in faint memories that now and again came back to her, but she was more focused on her mate's father. She noted his white distinguished beard, his warm friendly facial features, his semi-plump build, he was much older than her own father, but like her father he lacked a scent.

"The dead lack scents my children," Sessho-maru's father smiled.

"The dead?" Sessho-maru thought for a moment then asked, "Where is my mother?"

Kagome was a bit shocked to hear this because besides her she had never heard him seem so concerned about some one.

"Heh, I knew you would ask. She will come when we are done talking. She also wishes to see her son's mate, and maybe get a glimpse at the pups she carries," the old youkai chuckled, when he saw his daughter-in-law blush at his words.

"Enough teasing my daughter," the other youkai said then turned his attention to his daughter, "I had wished you would have read the entire book before you went to face your mother, but I guess you got preoccupied."

That sent Kagome into another furious blush, and Sessho-maru held her closer somehow getting the idea that his father and this other inu-youkai had been spying on them.

"Kasono, I think we should just explain what we came to explain, I believe we have embarrassed both the kids enough," Sessho-maru's father was laughing heartily before he finished talking.

"Yes, yes, I am sorry Kagome. I am here to tell you what happened to our family." Kasono let out another sigh before he continued on, "I myself am a full blooded inu-youkai, as you can obviously tell, and your mother of course was a crystal singer. You may find out more about them when you read the rest of the book, but I wanted to explain a few things before you finished your travel through time. Well, your mother and I fell in love, and mated, you were born just as the all out hunt for crystal singers began. They were hunted for the Shikon No Tama, which was rumored to give anyone who possesed it the powers of the God's. Your mother was the one who held the jewel. In truth you and your mother, and any girl's you might bare are the only one's who can sing the jewel. You will read on that, too. In any case, we had decided to shrink the jewel and place it inside you where it would not be detected, until what we had guessed, was the age of fifteen. Unfortunatly one of my servants had betrayed me, and so we fled to the Western Land's where I met the Lord here."

The former Lord of the Western Land's just gave a grin, and settled, oddly, into a chair that seemed to have appeared out of no where.

When Kagome fully took note, she also found Sessho-maru was sitting, and she was still in his arms. The story must have drawn her attention so much she had not even noticed.

"We planned, and gathered other singers, with the premission and the hospitality of the Lord we made our great flee to freedom. The Singer's Well which is now called the Bone Eater's Well was to be our portal between times. The well was suposed to only bring you fifty years in time, but all the magic we were preforming and casting was experimental. Instead it held you for about a hundred and fifty years, locked ageless in time, and then thrust the crystal singers, your mom, your unborn brother, and you ahead five hundred years in time. I was suposed to stay behind, seal the well, and wait fifty years for you to return. We were hoping you would return sooner because the hunt for crystal singers died out quickly, and I counted down the days till I got my family back. Days, months, and soon years went by and you did not return. I was fearful something went wrong, that you had all perished, so I set out to write down our history to preserve it. I did not want anyone but one of my own of my own or a crystal singer reading the books so I wrote it in the language your mother had taught me so long ago."

Kagome's mind was processing the whole thing, it was very hard to swallow, did that mean she was half demon as well as crystal singer? Now that she was mate to Sessho-maru what was she?

"A pure demon with the power to sing crystal, as is my son," Sessho-maru's father answered with a warm smile.

"Sessho-maru has the power to sing crystal?" Kagome looked curiously at the taiyoukai wondering how his son, her mate, could have the power to sing crystal.

"Simple," Kagome's father broke in, "When you were mated, your powers were mingled. He gave you his demon powers, turning you fully to your demon half, and you shared your crystal singer powers strengthening his youkai powers."

"So I am part crystal singer now?" Sessho-maru was not looking at Kagome's father but at his own.

"No and yes my son. You are not part crystal singer, you are a full blooded youkai with the power to sing crystal," his father explained.

Kagome wondered to herself how Sessho-maru could at times seem so cold when it was obvious his father was as warm and friendly as Tomek.

'Because, in life he was never this warm and friendly. He was constantly pushing me to find a mate. Now, that I have found one, I am sure he is having a royal ball in that mind of his.' Sessho-maru used his mindlink with his mate to speak.

Kagome just nodded then looked at her father, as if telling him please continue with the story.

"Well, I died about the time Sessho-maru was born. Old rivals sought the Lord of the Western Lands, and I died in a gruesome battle protecting him, his lady, and their newborn son. That's about all I have to say for the moment. Except I love you Kagome, and I never ment for you and your family to get lost in time. I am sorry for everything," Kasono let out another sigh, that seemed sadder then any frown anyone could possibly make.

"How is that my brother and I appear human?" Kagome looked at her father, not with hate as the inu-youkai expected, but with love.

"Ah, your mother was always a clever woman. She had always longed for a normal life, as did all the other crystal singers, so I asssume it was her spells that brought out you and your brother's human half's fully," the youkai gave his daughter a warm smile.

Kagome nodded, then got up, slipping from Sessho-maru's grip, went and hugged her father who met her with open arms.

Sessho-maru and his father both stood, and Sessho-maru was giving evil death glares to his father, who was just laughing them off.

"Come here child, I want a hug, too. I knew if anyone who could tame my son's heart it would be a daughter of Kasono," Sessho-maru's father laughed more and he held his arms open for her.

Kagome blushed, and nodded, then went to hug the older youkai.

"You will bare the family some beautiful pups," he smiled then let her go.

She took a step back.

"We should be going Kasono. I do not want to meet up with my hot tempered mate this early in the day..." Both the youkai were laughing.

"Well, tell your mother I love her, please. Also, read the books!" With that said the two disapeered.

Kagome blinked, wondering where they went to, she then looked back at her mate who curiously focused on something behind her.

"Where did your father get to?" A sweet feminine voice asked from somewhere behind Kagome.

She turned around to see a lovely inu-youkai. Her hair was raven black and reached her ankles, the tattoos and markings were the same as Sessho-maru's, her face was so pale and lovely, and she wore a beautiful shimmering black kimono that was decorated in the same flowers Kagome had seen on the kimono's her mate had let her wear.

"He was being a coward and fled with the Lord Kasono before your arrival," Sessho-maru answered his tone even and lacking emotion.

"Your mate is lovely my son," the woman smiled, and gently reached out and touched Kagome's cheek.

"I know..." Sessho-maru seemed distant somehow to Kagome as if he was lost in thought.

"Would you like to know the number of pups in your womb, my dear, or the sex of them?" The lady asked, looking deep into Kagome's eyes.

"How could you know that? They aren't even a day old inside me yet..." Kagome was a bit lost for word's because of the woman's eyes were begining to glow, they seemed a bit scary to her.

"Mother, step away, you are frightening my mate," Sessho-maru commanded.

The woman complied and took a step back.

"I know, my dear, because I have the gift of sight. As will one of your pups! It runs in the family," the woman smiled brightly.

Sessho-maru pulled Kagome back into his embrace, wrapped his arms around her, and rubbed her stomach gently.

"Tell us mother," Sessho-maru said, relaxing some knowing his mate was safe from his mother's all knowing eyes.

"Two pups my son, one girl and one boy, you will be a proud father," his mother answered, as she looked at her son and her daughter-in-law.

"I assume that the female will have the sight, thank you mother." Sessho-maru's tone was in a dismissing manner.

"So be it my son. I should go find your father, lest he find another human to sleep with..." She disapeered as she said the last word.

"Forgive me, my beloved, I forget how intimidating my mother can be," he whispered into her ear.

Kagome just nodded everything that had been said and she had seen seemed a bit hard to digest at the moment.

"I love you," he said and kissed her cheek reassuringly.

"I love you too," she whispered, closing her eyes, the warmth of her mate relaxing her body.

Another bright flash and they were back in the well only they were in Kagome's family shrine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: >.< Major lack of um... I dunno... just something! I came back after eating dinner and re-read this chappy for spelling errors... hmm... it is missing something but can't think of what! Oh well... if you liked it or you found what I'm missing please tell me!!! ^_^

~Wuvvies everyones favvy Missa and the Sporkian Army!!!~