InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Tooth ❯ Strawberries ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sweet tooth
By: Angel of Androgyny
 
 
Summary:
Sesshomaru's secret weakness…strawberries. How will Sesshomaru react when Rin brings home a basketful of strawberries? And not just any old strawberries, ones that make him think disturbing thoughts of a certain sexy inu hanyou.
This is my first InuxSess fanfic. I hope you like it, the idea just kind of popped in my head when I was writing another story.
 
Chapter1:
It was a dreary spring night in the Western Lands. A bored Sesshomaru sitting in his study brooding over a scroll on his latest battle plans. He looked up when he hears his adoptive daughter Rin, and his vassal Jaken arguing on the other side of the door.
 
 
“ No Master Jaken! These are for Sesshomaru-sama!” She said.
“ Silly ningen! Sesshomaru-sama is busy. He has no time for these…these strawberries!”
A this Sesshomaru's head popped up. He loved strawberries! Although no one knew besides his Rin. On their last journey Rin picked him some wild strawberries. His eyes had widened at the sweet and tangy taste of the fruit. Rin had asked if he liked them, he had nodded his head in affirmative. Ever since she had been sneaking them into the castle for him.
 
 
Not being able to wait a moment longer for his treat. He got up and strode over to the door swinging them open to a wide-eyed Jaken and Rin protecting his basketful of goodies from the evil toad.
 
“ I believe those are for me.” He said.
 
 
Rin turned around a smile on her face as she handed the basket to Sesshomaru. He glared a death glare at Jaken for daring to take his strawberries. Jaken paled an even sicklier shade of green as Rin skipped off. Happy that her master had received his gift. The old demoness that had given her the strawberries told her to make sure that no one but Sesshomaru ate them. For they were special…
 
 
 
~*~
Sesshomaru turned and went back in his study. Preferring to eat his strawberries away from the prying eyes of his servants. He sat down at his desk placing the basket on his lap. They smelled sweeter than the ones Rin usually brought him. Like the wild ones she picked for him the first time. Sesshomaru picked one up in a clawed hand and took a tentative sniff. The earthy scent assaulting his nose as he slowly brought it up to his parted lips.
He bit into the strawberry holding the tender piece on his tongue. Savoring its sweet flavor before chewing. As he chewed a strange heat pooled in his belly as images of his hanyou brother danced through his mind. Of Inuyash's naked body writhing underneath his. Inuyasha keening and panting his name.
 
 
“Sesshomaru”
 
 
The images became more vivid as he saw Inuyasha on his bed his hands tied above his head with red silk scarves. Sesshomaru over him kissing and nipping at his chest, his hand roaming up over the hanyou's bound ones making sure he didn't break out of his bonds.
Kissing the hanyou senseless as he positioned himself between the hanyou's spread legs. Sesshomaru saw himself take one of his hands from Inuyasha's bound ones (A/N; He has two arms) and placed two fingers at the entrance of the hanyou's mouth.
 
 
“Inuyasha open for me” he heard himself say.
Inuyasha parted his lips as Sesshomaru placed the two fingers inside the moist cavern. Sesshomaru saw himself as he watched Inuyasha suck on his fingers as he gritted his teeth and ground together his and Inuyasha's hardened members. Sesshomaru finally pulled his fingers from Inuyasha's mouth. Moving down his body to place them at the hanyou's puckered rose-colored entrance. Sesshomaru watched as he pushed one slick finger into the whining Inuyasha. He moved his finger in and out of Inuyasha as the hanyou gasped and squirmed in pleasure. Holding fast to his bonds Inuyasha pushed against the clawed finger inside him. Inuyasha growled in frustration.
 
“More…”he panted.
 
Sesshomaru pushed in another slick finger earning a gasp from his hungry hanyou.
 
“Ahh…Sessh more!” the hanyou growled bucking his hips onto the fingers inside him.
 
Sesshomaru gritted his teeth scissoring in and out of Inuyasha's tight entrance.
 
“You want…more my sweet Yasha?” he said hitting the hanyou's sweet spot.
 
“Ah…Sessh I need!” Inuyasha whined.
 
Sesshomaru removed his fingers from Inuyasha's pert entrance. Positioning himself to take his hanyou half brother. Sesshomaru slanted his lips over Inuyasha's as he grabbed the hanyou's waist and slowly pushed into the tight channel. Inuyasha bit and suckled at Sesshomaru's lips all the while keening his pleasure.
 
 
When Sesshomaru was sheath fully Inuyasha gasped. Taking advantage of the situation Sesshomaru slipped his tongue into the hanyou's mouth caressing the others tongue with his own. Sesshomaru moved his hips making the hanyou moan…He swallowed the moan and thrust his hips again all the while nipping at Inuyasha's lips and jaw sucking on his neck and collar bone. Sesshomaru set a slow and steady pace, frustrating the hanyou to no end. Inuyahsha tried taking matters into his own hands but, the clawed hands at his waist and his hands tied above him prevented him from doing much.
 
 
Inuyasha growled a warning to Sesshomaru who just chucked.
“Too slow for you brother?” he said with a smirk on his lips.
Inuyasha just whined.
“Sesshomaru…onegai”, he pleaded,
 
 
Sesshomaru watched as he saw his own eyes tint red as he slammed into Inuyasha with demonic speed. He watched as he saw Inuyasha arch his back meeting Sesshomaru thrust for thrust. Sesshomaru latched onto the hanyou's lips as he felt Inuyasha stiffen beneath him. Their tongues fighting a battle for dominance as they both came. Inuyasha emptying all over his brothers' chest and stomach. Sesshomaru dipped two clawed fingers in the cum on his brothers' belly and, brought them to his nose and smelled them before placing them in his mouth moaning at the familiar taste.
 
 
“My sweet…sweet Inuyasha. You taste just like strawberries” he purred placing a chaste kiss on the dazed hanyou's lips.
 
 
And that's where the vision ended….
 
 
Sesshomaru came back to his senses a clawed hand braced on the wooden desk in front of him. The basket of strawberries forgotten on the ground. His eyes had bled a deep crimson. He had a new hunger now and he knew just how to sate it. He had to find his hanyou brothers' motley crew of friends…