InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Tooth ❯ Fufilled ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2
 
Well there was his stupid brother's pack but no Inuyasha! Sesshomaru had been running for hours thinking if he didn't want the hanyou anymore he'd just kill him and take tetsuiga. He bet his advisors thought he was a new shade of crazy storming out of the castle like that. He had told Jaken to take care of Rin then he'd left. And here he was in the forest still wanting the crazy hanyou as much as he did after that bizarre vision. Sesshomaru growled frustrated that the object of his lust was nowhere to be seen. Why couldn't he just take one of the wenches or the monk?
 
 
“ No only Inuyasha!” his mind screamed.
Just then the wench in the weird kimono asked the monk, “ When is Inuyasha going to be back from the hot springs? He's been gone awhile.”
 
 
“He did say he needed sometime alone.” The monk answered,” Don't worry Kagome he'll be back.”
With this new bit of information Sesshomaru lifted his nose and sniffed the wind and found his brothers' scent and the scent of spring water.
 
 
“Gottcha”, he said with a lecherous grin on his lips as he ran in the direction of his brothers' unique scent.
 
~*~
 
 
Inuyasha groaned and arched his back squeezing his aching shaft. This was the third time dammit!
What was wrong with him? He had been assaulted with a painfully erotic vision of him and Sesshomaru. It had left him shaking and wanting the beautiful daiyokai. He had stroked himself to completion twice in the hot springs, now he was laid out on the grass not too far from the spring doing it again!
 
 
He moaned again arching into his hand, his fist making tight up and down motions on his straining cock.
 
 
“Sesshomaru…” he moaned as he came yet again, his face flushing a pretty shade of pink as he spurt his milky seed all over his stomach.
Why is it when he kept doing this he needed more? No matter how much he touched himself it kept stoking the fire making him want his brother even more.
 
 
He growled,” What the fuck is wrong with me?”
 
 
Whatever it was he couldn't go back to Kagome and the others like this, he had to go back into the hot spring and wash up.
Before he could get up a hard body pressed him back onto the ground. Cloth rustled around him and the familiar silver head he'd only seen in those bizarre visions started kissing its way to his waist.
 
 
Sesshomaru had seen Inuyasha touching himself, watching as the hanyou had stroked himself moaning his name as he reached his peak. Driving the daiyokai more insane with lust than he all ready was.
Inuyasha gasped as Sesshomaru's lips latched onto his semi hard cock watching with wide eyes as Sesshomaru swallowed his length over and over again his silver head bobbing up and down, crying out when Sesshomaru wiggled his tongue over the sensitized head while swallowing the hanyou deeper into his throat.
Sesshomaru lifted his head from Inuyasha's lap, the hanyou whimpered at the loss of Sesshomaru's warm mouth.
 
 
“Shhh. Yasha I just need to prepare you.” He soothed.
Inuyasha nodded his head as Sesshomaru placed two clawed fingers at the entrance of his mouth.
 
 
“Open for me” Sesshomaru said. A strange familiarness washed over Inuyasha as he opened his mouth to let Sesshomaru's fingers slip inside.
Sesshomaru gritted his teeth as he watched Inuyasha suck on his fingers. It was driving him crazy! The hanyo's cheeks hollowing out as Inuyasha did the same thing to Sesshomaru's fingers as he had done to Inuyasha's cock. Teasing the daiyokai with sharp nips at the tips of his fingers making Sesshomaru's cock twitch in his pants. He had to have the hanyou soon or he'd come in his silk hakuma.
 
 
“Inuyasha enough” Sesshomaru gritted out teeth mashing together while the while the wanton hanyo wrapped a hand around Sesshomaru's bringing the daiyokai's fingers deeper into his mouth. Sesshomaru growled and snatched his hand away from the hanyou's wet heat.
 
 
“I said enough.” Sesshomaru growled golden eyes narrowing. Inuyasha just looked at Sesshomaru with pleasure-glazed eyes.
 
“Or what?” Inuyasha challenged.
 
 
“You'll be punished.” With that Sesshomaru moved down Inuyasha's body taking the hanyou into his mouth again. Inuyasha arched his back thrusting his cock in and out of Sesshomaru's mouth unconsciously grinding his hips searching for friction when there was nothing but slick warmth.
 
 
Sesshomaru held down Inuyasha's hips with one hand while he placed one of the fingers Inuyasha had sucked on at the hanyou's puckered entrance. He eased the finger inside of Inuyasha who moaned and thrust his hips trying to get the slick digit deeper inside him. Sesshomaru held onto Inuyasha's hips tighter and growled making the hanyou gasp and thrust upward into Sesshomaru's mouth the sound sending delicious vibrations up and down his length, but the restricting hand on his waist prevented him from getting far. Inuyasha whined in frustration, is this what Sesshomaru had meant by punished? This was torture having Sesshomaru thrusting a finger in and out of him and suckling his cock but not hard enough for Inuyasha to release! It was pure torture and Inuyasha had had enough!
 
 
“Sesshomaru…” Inuyasha whispered.
 
 
“Mmmmm.” The sounds the Tai youkai was making vibrated through his shaft making Inuyasha whimper in response.
 
 
“Ahhh… Sesshomaru onegai.” Inuyasha pleaded beseeching the daiyokai to stop the horrible torment he was doing to Inuyasha's innocent cock.
 
 
Hearing Inuyasha beg him for fulfillment triggered something inside Sesshomaru. He pushed another slick finger into Inuyasha faster this time searching for that ever-allusive sweet spot.
 
 
When his fingers found it Inuyasha gasped and groaned out Sesshomaru's name. He hit it again and again and mercilessly sucked on Inuyasha's member, wringing moan after moan from the silver haired hanyou.
Sesshomaru hit it one more time and Inuyasha stiffened exploding into his brothers awaiting mouth. Sesshomaru held onto Inuyasha's hips at the hanyou rode the waves of release, lifting his head as he licked his lips clean of the sweet essence of Inuyasha. He moved up to one of Inuyasha's doggy ears, the fuzzy appendage twitching from the warm puffs air on it as he spoke.
 
 
“Inuyasha…you taste just like strawberries.” He purred into the hanyou's ear. Inuyasha moaned, Sesshomaru's hot breath on his sensitive ear making his stomach clench and his cock twitch and harden again.
 
 
A strange sense of dej'a'vu settled over him as he watched Sesshomaru strip off his clothing. Watching with baited breath as Sesshomaru revealed to Inuyasha perfect ivory skin stretched over sleek muscle.
 
 
Sesshomaru settled over Inuyasha claiming the hanyou's lips with his own nipping and sucking at Inuyasha's before they parted letting him dip his tongue into the hanyou's moist cavern. Sesshomaru spread Inuyasha's legs wide with his knees preparing to fuck the writhing hanyou beneath him senseless.
 
 
Inuyasha moaned and arched his back as he felt his brother enter him slowly. He growled in impatience and bit Sesshomaru's shoulder making the daiyokai gasp and enter him fully.
Inuyasha's eyes widened his mouth hanging open dumbly at the pain. Sesshomaru's hair a sensual curtain of spun moonlight around them he looked down at Inuyasha and chuckled placing kisses on the hanyou's open mouth.
 
 
He gritted his teeth against at the pleasure of being fully sheathed inside Inuyasha. This was nothing like in the vision he had. The feelings had been muted to where he still felt pleasure but not this painful need to just slam into the hanyou. Sesshomaru's eyes bled crimson as Inuyasha moaned and rolled his hips taking Sesshomaru deeper into his tight heat.
 
 
Sesshomaru growled when the muscles in Inuyasha's virgin channel clenched his shaft deliciously. Inuyasha rolled his hips again and Sesshomaru lost it. Inuyasha's claws making bloody trails on Sesshomaru's back as the Tai youkai slammed into Inuyasha's body lost in his need for the hanyo. Inuyasha wrapped his legs around Sesshomaru's waist helping to drive him deeper inside with every thrust.
 
 
He whimpered and bared his neck while pummeled his cock in and out of him hitting his sweet spot over and over. Sesshomaru suckled on the exposed flesh as Inuyasha moaned underneath him. Inuyasha stiffened beneath Sesshomaru and cried out as he reached his peak for the fifth time that night. Spurting on his and Sesshomaru's stomachs.
 
 
Sesshomaru's yoki roared to life as Inuyasha's muscles clamped down on his shaft engulfing him in a sensual hug. Sesshomaru groaned as his fangs elongated and he unceremoniously bit into the supple flesh of Inuyasha's neck while spilling into the hanyo. Then pulled out of Inuyasha, with a popping sound, too dazed to realize what he'd just done and pulled the hanyo into his arms. Inuyasha all ready unconscious from their activities to care and Sesshomaru's youkai just satisfied to bask in the scent and presence of it's mate…
 
 
 
~*~
 
 
When Inuyasha finally awoke Sesshomaru was nowhere to be seen. It almost had him wondering if it was all just a dream but the pain in his backside and the scent in the air let him know that it was no dream. Sesshomaru had really marked Inuyasha as his.
 
 
“ YOU FUCKIN' BASTARD!” Inuyasha screamed into the forest. His ears laying flat against his head and his body shivering from the cold and rage inside him. Inuyasha stormed over to the hot spring to wash up than yanked his haori and hakama on all the while cursing Sesshomaru to the darkest level of hell.
 
 
“I'll kill the bastard before I recognize him as my mate” Inuyasha muttered making his way back to his where his friends were. He had been gone till morning and Kagome was going to be pissed!
 
 
Inuyasha was right…. Kagome introduced him to a nice dirt breakfast as she sat him into oblivion and didn't talk to him for the rest of the day. Miroku just gave him a sympathetic look and shook his head. They picked up camp and headed out looking for more jewel shards.
 
 
Naraku was dead killed by Inuyasha's gang and surprisingly Sesshomaru had helped but there were still some jewel shards scattered about. At the thought of Sesshomaru Inuyasha's heart gave a strange twinge. He was hurt that Sesshomaru just left him like that.
 
 
`No I'm not! I don't care what that bastard does. Next time I see him I'll just kill him then this mark on my neck will disappear!' Inuyasha gave an uncharacteristic whimper as his heart felt like it was breaking at the mention of his brothers' death. His companions backed away from the look on Inuyasha's face and the sound he was making. He looked like he was going to cry! Miroku looked at Inuyasha worriedly what had happened last night to make his friend like this? Everyone was too busy worried over Inuyasha they didn't smell the faint scent of strawberries hanging in the air and didn't feel the laughing neon pink eyes on them.
 
 
“Interesting very interesting.” Said an unknown voice.
 
Hello mediaminer readers some of you may know me from FF.net but I wanted to post Sweet Tooth on here too since I have an account. Thanks for reading the first two chapters. Those of you from FF.net that have already read this can tell I made a few tiny changes.