InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The different women ❯ The different women ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Okay an idea hit me all of a sudden and going to play on it. Tell me what you think. Loves from me ~Cricket42
 
Disclaimer: I do not own nor pretend to own Inuyasha. I do however own Crystal Lynch.
 
 
Prologue: The different women
 
Hi, my name is Crystal Lynch. I'm five hundred years old but you wouldn't know that. I'm three-quarters neko demon. My life is a little unorthodox. Well my mother was a hanyou and my father a full demon. My mother's mother was human. Her family line was known for its mikos, palm readers, and psychics. This is where I'm very unusual. I'm a demon, a miko, and a psychic; a triple threat. Unlike most other hanyous I turn human and full demon six times each, every year. Also, I'm not from Japan, my dad is but my mom is Irish. I was born in Ireland. Then my parents and I moved to Japan on my two hundredth birthday. In Ireland I grew accustomed to wearing breeches and a shirt, and being my usual stubborn self, refused to change for a different country. So right away I didn't fit in. Well after moving to Japan my Japanese only had a faint English accent. It was then that I met InuTaisho. He allowed me into his court with no questions asked. Although, the others at court did not like me I was never unhappy. One day I decided to practice my combat skills in the fencing area. Well let's just say those who believed a female hanyou weak had changed the opinion after I made asses of them. InuTaisho quickly become one of my best friends like another father to me. He taught me to fight. When Tetsusaiga was created I was the first to master it. With him I mastered many weapons. Then he died. He was survived by his two sons, and his human mate. I helped care for Inuyasha, his youngest son, until his mother told me to go and live my family. I had told her I'd come back in three years. Three years later I came back, on my human day, and found she had been killed three months earlier. So I looked for Inuyasha to no prevail. I feared for the worse but I held on to the gifts I had made and bought for him. A year ago a demon named Naraku killed my parents. And I have vowed to kill him. In such a manner no one will ever know whose head it once was.
 
 
A/N: Okay that's it for now. Loves ~Cricket42.
 
(Next chapter: You guessedit,Inuyasha.)