InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The different women ❯ Another puppet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: OK update muhahahahahahaaaaaa ok I'm done just me being bored. :D I am NOT insane, I'm CRAZY and yes there is a difference. Sorry on high on sugar. I just had two chocolate-chip sugar cookies so if this sounds a little bit hyper you have been warned.
 
 
Disclaimer: I still don't own Inuyasha but I do own Crystal.
 
 
 
Chapter 1: Another puppet.
 
 
Carefully I start to sneak near the boar in a clearing. I haven't eaten in four days. So this boar, will be a feast for me. Just as I am about to make the kill a smell reaches my very sensitive nose. That smell is unmistakable. Naraku. Leaving the boar, I sprint with everything that I am. I need to kill him and fast. I come to a clearing, and I see him and my blood begins to boil. My demon side starts to take over. I slam a punch into his face. Block, punch, duck, kick, sidestep, punch. Naraku knocks me over and the world stops and my human side gains control again. As he lies on my stomach and whispers in my ear “Time to see your parents sweet one.”
 
I freaked. Then I screamed as loud as possible “Fuck off Naraku and get your damned hands off me!!!” With a quick kick to his gut and he went flying. Then I swiftly grabbed ten of the hidden knives on my body, loaded purifying power into them, and threw them one by one.
 
 
Just as they were about to set up camp for the night. Inuyasha smelt him that anger, bitter, evil, smell. That Naraku smell.
 
“Naraku is nearby” Inuyasha stated bluntly.
 
“Well let's go” the others chorused.
 
Kagome climbed up on his back. As soon as she was on Inuyasha bounded off. The others followed hot on their trial. They came to a clearing and what they saw was horrible. Naraku was on top of a young hanyou. She was a beautiful red head. She had blue-gold eyes, fair white skin and freckles that lined her face. She also had ears like Inuyasha except they were cat ears and she had a tail. Kagome started to nook an arrow when, all of sudden they hear “Fuck off Naraku and get your damned hands off me!!!” Then the young hanyou kicked Naraku in the gut and he went flying though the air and hit a tree. Then with a speed that only Kirara and Inuyasha could follow the strange hanyou grabbed like ten knives and pinned Naraku against the tree he landed on.
 
“Muhahahaha,” came his laugh “You stupid bitch you think you can hold me with knives?!?!?! Think again.” He gave a mighty tug but the daggers did not pull free.
As Naraku sat there pinned to the tree, I bust out laughing uncontrollably. “Naraku did you honestly think you could break a miko's power!?!?!!?
 
At this last statement everyone else grasped. How could this be? A demon with miko powers? Impossible. The next knife flew and hit its target well. Naraku's heart, or rather were his heart should be, then dust flew everywhere. Followed by a loud, “Damn it.” The group suddenly remembered the strange demon. She then fell to the ground. “Inuyasha, let's take her back to camp she did just kill another one of those Naraku puppets.”
 
“Keh. Fine whatever.”
And slowly they made their way carrying the strange demon with them. As the left a boar came walking to the clearing.
A/N: So come on tell me what you think. plz? Anyway Loves from ~Cricket42
 
Next chapter: (Crystal wakes up but not in this realm)