InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The last week of school spent in DT ❯ Meet my boyfriend... ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 13: Meet my Boyfriend....



'Inuyasha! Inuyasha!' As a signal to our connection he glanced over at me from the biology work table. 'Inuyasha....' He waved and beamed when I gave him a prissy wave only using my fingers instead of moving my whole arm back and forth.

"Ohhh, Kagome you got it bad!" I groaned. Suddenly I was back in biology at the table doing stupid pointless experiments.

'Leave it to Yuka to send me out of my dream world.'

"I don't have it that bad...." I argued back at her. 'Well not that much.' I turned back to him working with Miroku. Inuyasha seemed tobe slacking off making Miroku do all the work, yet Miroku didn't seem to mind. He seemed enthralled in the project. Miroku actually finished right before my eyes. I noticed that Sango was watching Miroku as well. As soon as she saw me catch her she face turned crimson. 'Caught in the act, which I am clearly guility of.' Kikyo, and Miyu whispered and glared holes into my skin sticking imaginary needles in my skull. Not that I really cared or nothing. After awhile I felt sorry for my partner Yuka and began to help as best I could. It's remarkable that they still expect you to learn things on the last week of school.

Surprisingly I had to color, all I need now is a nap and some cookies and milk.

"Will you stop spacing out this is fricking hard!"

"Sorry, Sorry!" 'Now all I need to do is drop this in the beaker....and....' The potion fizzed and bubbled. Yuka ran and got a towel. We both began mopping up the spill on the floor, and the counter muck that dripped keeping it traveling across the room. "Shit!"

"You not supposed to add that much of it!" I mucked it up everything again. You'd think all that watching Miroku would have gotten me somewhere. I flipped the white towel to soak up the purple liquid on the floor. Two feet stood just before the small stream slinking across the floor. She stepped ontop of my hand crushing it into the soaking rag.

'Kikyo....you fucking bitch!' Miyu and Kikyo giggled triumphantly like they had claimed victory. 'It's far from over.'

"My, my aren't we clumsy today. Can't seem to do anything can you stupid?"

"I certainly remember doing pretty well for myself today otherwise." Her smug grin faded as her tiny little brain began churning what I had said. I won the game and she didn't, and more importantly I have Inuyasha. "Come on Miyu let's finish this and let the maid finish cleaning." 'HA! Maid!' I almost lost my temper....

"What's going on Miss Takanada?" The teacher Mr. Miyagi addressed Kikyo. 'Kikyo's last name is Takanada? Is she realated to the old fart? ' 0.o?

"Nothing just a little mistake." She got down to the floor and wiped up the rest of the mess puting the dirty rags in the bin. I never took the time to learn her fucking last name and I wish I hadn't.

"Well thats good to see you helping a fellow student." Mr. Miyagi fell for her teachers pet act that she just iradiated with. I hope she eats shit and dies.

"Don't expect this to change anything." She clipped off before going back to her work station.

"What did you do to get her so mad?" Eri said in her delirium. I washed my hands and shook my head. 'She just is never all the way there.'

"Couldn't you tell she is totally jealous that Kagome stole her man away." Ayumi's eyes got low, but not a glare. I've come to know that when she does that she is testing me.

"That's exactly right Ayumi." Inuyasha sweeped in behind me. 'He knows her name? I always figured him to be the type to not remember things like that.' "Hi."

"Hi." I peeped sheepishly. 'Good grief, by now I'd expect to have better control of myself around him.'

"I'll meet you by your locker after school." Quickly I choose to shake my head. He gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"PDA!!!! EWWW!!!!" The three of 'em chanted but I didn't care. I like kisses, especially now that I get em right in front of that bitch. Inuyasha laughed at their childishness.

"Ciao!" The class bell rang. And Inuyasha scuttled to catch up with a group of guys that shoved to get through the door first somehow he came out first.

"Ciao..." Now thats a delayed reaction.

"Your boyfriend certainly is aggressive."

"Yeah he certainly is..." Eri and Yuka agreed.

"Still...." I sighed.


tomiie_789: Yeah! That took a long time to even attempt to write anything. Sorry, I'll try not to be so neglectful I felt so bad not writing especially this story. To be continued...