InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Sky Line ❯ The begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Sky Line

*****
I don’t InuYasha and his gang and everyone knows that.
*****

Chapter one: The beginning


More and more I feel myself getting lost to a sadden world . .. I have forgotten what truly being happy felt like with each passing day. I loss Myself along with my hope . .. An ache fills my once swollen and happy heart. It seems as if I’m standing but not as me . . in the dark. All in life I truly loved and longed for is dead or forgotten, and I’m watching those around me die along with my soul . .. In the dark. I’m searching for myself with in a black void. . . waiting .. . On my ticket out of this dark place.


Soft white blankets and pillows shown through pink lace curtains Wrapped around a person’s frame. A pillow has never been much to block out sound even though it does muffle out the soft ones.

Eyebrows knitted together on a smooth tan surface and a small smile painted across pink slender lips exposing the perfectly shaped front teeth long flowing ebony locks spread out amongst the pure white, as a phone in the room rang.


“Kagome! Kagome!” a boy about 12 years of age stood shaking his sister. “Your phone . .” but he was cut short when grey eyes opened and the pupil expand then it adjusted to fit the rising sun. “ Oye Sota . .. . ,” Kagome said rolling over she was just having the best dream and her annoying phone kept her from shutting out the rest of the day.


Linkin park began to play as her clock went off. She stood up in her white cotton panties and shirt. She scratched her messy mop and yawned. She pulled on her jeans and pulled back her waist length hair and changed the station to chingy holidea Inn. She brushed her teeth while the phone rang again and she ran to pick it up.

“Hello? “
“Oh Hi Sango”
“Okay,”
“Bye,”

She hung her phone up and pulled on a peasant blouse that hung off her shoulders the red color fitting in nicely with her other colors of her skin. She tied the black tie at the top and smiled at herself in her full length mirror before leaving the contentment of her light yellow room.


Kagome’s mother fixed Kagome’s hair on her shoulders and out of the pony tail and smiled “Ready to go?,” kagome smiled happily. “Yes, mama . . . oh yeah um we have to pick up Sango again,” Her mom nodded and they stepped out the door.


People went about their daily lives not knowing that they were losing themselves. I sigh at how pitiful all this seems but I understand that one day too I wont remember all the hopes I had. I’ll forget that there’s another world besides my own. I feel not sorry for them because it was of their own faults they have forgotten, but I have not and I dream that someday I will escape the dark that engulfs us all.


“Kagome dear,” her mother said her eyes full of fear but her smile warm and inviting. Her sixteen year old daughter looked up with question shining in her eyes and her face holding a captivating smile. “Yes Momma,” she said with her soft voice.

“I’m picking up an old friend of the family today he’ll be moving in the guest room across the hall,” Her mother said stern but sweet. Kagome just sighed she didn’t mind at all she just wanted to daydream about her sweet dream. “ I just want you to know he is only a few years older then you and his mother passed away and he’s coming visit until he get’s on his feet,” Kagome lifted her eyebrow at this.


She shrugged again it was no problem for her. “What’s his name momma?” she asked smiling much like a child would handing someone a flower. “Inuyasha,” Her Mother couldn’t help the tears that swelled to her eyes at the name seeing the sweet little boy she once knew in her heart. Kagome laughed lightly at the name and continued staring out the window.


Kagome was greeted by Kouga with a swift kiss and a hug. She smiled at him and Kouga greeted Sango with a sweet hug but didn’t want to ask the matter of her tears were. Kagome and Sango spent the day the same way they always had the only thing was this was the last few days of school before the summer vacation so they had turned in all their books and talked about how they wanted to spend their summer.


“Kagome! Hi,” She smiled as Hojo showed up at her and Sango’s side and he kissed Sango on the cheek sweetly. “So you ladies going to go to the cabin party this summer,” He asked showing a stunning smile and the girls giggled. Hojo owned the cabins around the Shikon lake and every year he’d invite kids to stay there free of charge for a week.


“Of course,” Sango said with a wink and Kagome frowned. “I dunno I haven’t ask my mom yet,” With that Kagome and Sango’s ride showed up. “Bye hojo!” Both girls said before they closed the van door.


Everyday is like some great big lie. Like I’m never truly living. I’m waiting on something that only my dreams can guide it to me but what it is I don’t understand I’m lost forever in this dark place. The fake smile I show is fading away just like the real one did. I’m waiting in this darkness and for what I can only dream.


Kagome threw her ID and booksack onto the stairs and Flew up them into her room. Mother poked from the kitchen with a questioning face But smiled when she caught sight of her daughters school things.


Kagome threw her keys onto the bed ands stripped of her jeans. Her bad was o the wall next to the window and her computer was on a desk at the edge of it and she sat on the bed to play it. On the other wall was a door leading to her bathroom and her writing desk and other various pieces of furniture. She opened her closet and found her see through tight red shorts and her black Tanktop. She quickly threw them on and flew back down the stairs placing her hair in a messy bun.


“How was your day!,” Her mother called to her ask she herd her some down the stairs. “Wonderful momma,” She said placing a kiss on her mother’s forehead She felt a pair of eyes and turned to them.

Her heart stopped beating and she couldn’t breathe. There he was the one in her dreams. His eyes were golden daggers that sank painfully into your soul. His face was finely shaped and had piercing white hair. He was well built and his tight white T-shirt clung to his built and chiseled chest. His scowl was one of boredom and his spikey hair framed his face quite nicely. When he had finally blinked again Kagome came floating back to earth.

He lifted his eyebrows in a cute manner and roved her body with his eyes as she came in. She was dressed very interestingly and her loose strands of hair drizzled down her body perfectly. Her nice round plump breast bounced with each step. Her eyes were her only demon trait they were an interesting shade of grey.

Kagome blushed as he stood showing off more of his features and she caught a glimpse of his firm ass before he fixed his khaki cargo jeans. And thus began their little game. “Well I should’ve known you wouldn’t remember me wench,” Kagome crinkled her nose at his rough tone and the manner at which he spoke.


“What did you just call me!,” Kagome said in rage. “You herd me . . . WENCH,” He said a playful smile appearing on his face. Kagome blushed and stomped her foot out of anger. Her mother wasn’t liking the interaction between the two and looked up from her stew.

“Kagome would you be so kind as to show Inu around the town tonight,” A smile curved on Kagome’s lips as she agreed. “Sure Momma,” Inuyasha gulped at the way she said that and the smile that spread across her face.


Sometimes people can be scarey. They are always looking for revenge for anything and humans were the worst at it. The world was lost to them in a darkness like the one I’ve been apart of for so long. All the magic had drained from the world and it had begun to loose it’s true life force sending everyone into darkness.


***
I hope everyone understands the point I’m trying to get across I’ve already written chapter two.