InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Sky Line ❯ Living together ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Skyline

Chapter two: Living together


It had been one hell of a night and Inuyasha felt miserable after it all. He had been lost three times and had to sniff Kagome out. Had gotten mugged by some little girl and slipped on some dead fish.


Something about her got him she seemed Familiar but yet awfully strange at the same time. He didn’t understand what it was about her. She hated rock music which was a big minus in his book. She acted stuck up and was caught in a big mess of lies and false self. She was a challenge but he loved that.


Kagome sat combing out her long raven locks and smiled. He was good too good she had never worked so hard in her life. He was cute in a strange way he needed a hair cut badly. She couldn’t believe how impossibly annoying he was, and that awful music. She grunted as she brushed a knot from her hair.



Sleep over took both of them as they contemplated about each other each having a small grin at ways to torture each other.


Kagome’s eyes snapped open at the music she was receiving through her ears. She moaned as the beat quickened not a song or band she’s never herd before. “AK! Inuyasha!,” She screamed rolling around in her bed trying to block the sound.


Inuyasha played a low note before rising again with a high one his amp barred as high as it went and his ears plugged and hidden behind his black cap. He looked up and all the music stopped there stood Kagome in her panties and bra nothing else but a cotton robe that was open. “Dammit!,” She said.

Her eyes held a flame and shown a brilliant blue. Her hair a mess around her. She eyed the room and snorted as Inuyasha took the stuffing out his ears and placed his hat back. “For that I’m stealing your Clothes!,” She barked going through the nearest Garbage bag pulling out the most expensive brands she could find. Inuyasha growled but before he could make a move she dashed out the room and slammed her own door.

Kagome blushed a deep red and sat against the door. He was only in his boxers and his body was nicely toned. He had a birthmark right above his heart that was shaped like an arrow head and a tattoo on his arm that read ‘live and let die,’. How much of a badass was he. It was sickening.


Sango raised an eyebrow to her friends appearance. She had on leather cargo’s that slid down her waist a good way with chains dangling from various pockets. The shirt she had was a red button up one with her white tanktop underneath and was that boxers.

“Kagome!” Sango said her eyes roving over the black outline of a dragon painted across the shirt. “That’s Custom made, and where’d you steal the boxers?” Kagome sighed she had been getting that all day. Kagome shrugged and walked out to have lunch.


She supposed she should’ve done something to his clothes but just making him think she would was torture enough, but her mouth hit the ground when she spotted the red motorcycle with a dog in white outlines painted across the front.

“Who do you suppose is that for?,” but Kagome was cut short when the gifted History teacher walked up. “Hello ladies hurrying to class I hope,” Sango blushed and pushed Kagome along. Mr. Shiroshenshi wasn’t her favorite teacher something about him freaked her out. Kagome was interested he resembled her house guest.


Sota bit his lip as he looked at his recent pictures. He was going to be a photographer one day and this new comer was very interesting indeed. He left the cap off the tooth paste, played interesting music, left the toilet seat up and had survived the wrath of Kagome it was all a mystery but he was enjoying the pictures he got.

Inuyasha sat shirtless chewing on a match his eyes glazed over and his ear phones buzzing. His black pants halfway tied as Mother vacuumed. He looked up and at that moment Kagome came bursting into the door.

“Hi momma,” Inuyasha watched her mouth as she pecked her mother’s cheek. He closed his eyes but was brought back by her yanking the head phones from his ears. “Hi Inuyasha!,” She said roughly in her high pitched voice. Inu growled lightly. “What do you want,” He barked. But noticed the way she eyed his pants and a blush crept up her face.


His eyes widened and he snatched up his pants and ran upstairs. Kagome turned twice as red and sota had snapped a picture of the whole thing. “Sota! Give me that you brat!,” She said chasing him about.

Sango was invited for the night tomorrow being the last day of school they figured it was no problem, but Inuyasha had made some friends of his own and Miroku was sitting across from Sango.

It’s odd how people act around each other hiding things they’re too embarrassed and ashamed. They are ashamed of being themselves and that scares me. Once in my life I was being told to do one thing when my heart wanted another so I left. But not of the dark I’m still there a part of me wants to hold on to it because I’ve been there so long it feels like home but I know it isn’t

Dinner ended with Miroku ad Sango yelling at each other across the table. Inuyasha sat quietly while they bickered. Kagome chewed her food dinner and a show.

It was around one in the morning and Sango and Kagome couldn’t seem to sleep so they decided to bother the boys. But when they placed their ears on the door to see if they were awake they herd a deep strong beautiful voice and the strum of a guitar.


Looking round through this darkness
all that’s left is lies and deceit. Why can’t
we all be perfect instead of this life of discreet.
Looking round through this darkness
I’ve died long ago and no matter how I try to fight it
In an deeper I go. Clawing to find the light
I’m lost and I have nothing to suffice and I say.
Who are you what have you done to me. Who are you where
are you from why must you hide from me. Hide the truth from me
That I’ve died long ago and nobody cares anymore for the
self that lives within are we all lost to a shell of empty hope
Dreams seem nothing more then a normal part of life



Miroku applauded “very Good Inuyasha I think you should finish it. “Come in Ladies,” Inuyasha’s rough voice called and the girls walked in seeing a hat over his head. They walked in and he pulled the covers to hide his chest from view and Miroku stood up to greet them tapping Sango on the ass and she only giggled.

The room was packed with stuff it was either the bed with Inuyasha or the futon with Miroku. Sango choose Miroku s that stuck her with Inuyasha and the bed wasn’t very big their knees connected.

Kagome blushed but Inuyasha seemed un wavered. “How about a game of truth or dare,” Sango said after a cold Silence.

Inuyasha raised an eyebrow but said nothing “I’m in!” Kagome and Miroku said at the same time with eager looks on their faces. ‘Oh great’ Sango thought mentally before diving under Miroku’s pillow.


Kagome: “You Copy cat!”

Miroku: “You little mimic!”

“Me a Mimic It’s always you!”

“Ugh! Your such a brat!”

“Am not!”

“are too!”

Inuyasha: “Could we just play the game,”

Kagome & Miroku: “Stay out of this,”


Inuyasha smirked at how the two looked both having the same look on their faces the evil gleam in their eyes. They each were saying the other was it was like they were soul mates or something. The fighting stopped do to Sango hitting Miroku with his pillow quite hard.

“Okay, you first Kagome, truth or dare?” Sango said and Kagome blushed. “Truth,” She said hearing Inuyasha mutter something like ‘wimp,’ under his breath receiving a wind blowing elbow form Kagome.

“Do you have a crush on Mr. Shiroshenshi?” Sango asked evilly. Kagome gulped okay so she had looked at him a little more then a teacher but with his great butt amber eyes cool tattoos, silver hair and oh wait a minute. She turned over to look at Inuyasha who looked remarkably like her teacher and held a hint of surprise in those glassy eyes.

“So what if I do,” She said crossing her arms a blush staining her cheeks and Miroku and Sango rolling over in laughter. Rule was you couldn’t do someone who did you that left her with one of the boys. Feeling mad at Miroku for laughing she choose him. “Miroku, Truth or dare!” Miroku stopped laughing and smirked. “Dare,”

Kagome’s smile grew a little bigger. “I dare you too tell Sango your true feelings for her,” Miroku grew a blush and shook his head he wasn’t ready to tell her. “Consequences,” he said without hesitation. “Okay I dare you to strip down to your boxers or to kiss Inuyasha,” Kagome sighed. Well two half naked boys wasn’t going to be that bad and she was surprised to see Miroku was just as built as Inu with navy blue Joe Boxers that clung nicely to him.

Miroku looked around the room and looking at the bored Inu picked him “Okay Inuyasha, truth or dare,” Inuyasha blinked a few times in astonishment he was never really apart of these type of games. “Dare,” he said. “I dare you to grope Kagome,” Kagome’s face bloomed into various shades of red out of anger and embarrassment. “I’ll never sink so low as to do such a thing,”

Inuyasha said in a deadly tone and Kagome mentally sighed. “Okay then you either have to undress her of her Pajamas or sit her in your lap,” Inuyasha looked to the side swiftly. As if contemplating whether or not he should undress her or sit her in his lap. With in a blink of an eye Kagome was in a warm sweet smelling Cacoon.

Inuyasha looked over at the other girl a faint pink blush streaked her face and she smelt funny but yet Familiar he knew that scent. “Sango . . . .,” She looked up and smiled fake. “Truth or dare,” Inuyasha spoke softly. “Truth,” Sango said in a weak voice. “Are you in love with Miroku here,” Sango nodded blushing “Y-yes,” Inuyasha shrugged his shoulders as both Miroku and Kagome’s eyes lit with joy.

The door Creaked and Kagome was pushed onto the floor as her mother came in. “It’s time for bed,” She said a sweet smile on her face as she left the room. Kagome rolled her eyes and rubbed her bottom looking at Inuyasha, “Jerk!” Inuyasha looked at her with an unreadable expression his heacocked to the side but he didn’t smile. “Come on Sango,” Kagome ordered storming out of the room. Sango looked from Miroku to Inuyasha with a hidden sadness and fear. Now he knew what it was with Sango . . . . the way her and Miroku looked at each other.

“Goodnight,” She said softly bowing to the two gentlemen.



People have to feel reassured that there’s nothing wrong because there’s something usually nagging at their chain. It’s part of their darkness it’s their Shield from the truth. They wont admit how they feel because they are scared that a part of their soul will die if that person doesn’t return it. Scared and foolish.

*****
I wont make u wait to find out never mind you will have to wait to find out what’s wrong with Sango . . . next chapter’s called Rain on me