InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To be what I must ❯ Blast from a sad sad past ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blast From A Sad Sad Past

“Bye guys!” an ebony haired girl said making her way to the well.

“Good-bye Kagome. Have a safe trip home.” a man dressed in a monks robes returned a hug she was giving him. Unfortunately our little monk let his hand drop a little too far down…

“AHHH! MIROKU YOU PERVERT!” was the girl, now known as Kagome’s, response along with two red handprints on each side of the face and a lump on the top of the head. (handprints from Kagome and Sango, lump from InuYasha)

“Stupid perv” muttered our fav half demon, InuYasha.

“Bye Kagome. Hurry home- err- back, ok? We’ll be waiting.” said Sango as she gave Kagome a gentle hug before dragging an unconscious Miroku back to Keade’s hut. Kirara followed her mistress with the monk, leaving Kagome, InuYasha, and Shippo alone.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” cried a young fox demon, Shippo. “Mommy don’t leave me here with InuYasha!” He cried as he grabbed onto Kagome’s shirt.

“Sorry Shippo. I’ll be back before you know it, promise” she winked at the kit.

“okay” He said sniffing.

“InuYasha…” She whispered. Instead of words InuYasha hugged her tight. Blushing madly Kagome hugged him as well. “I’ll be back in about a month, mamma said she needed me to stay longer ‘cause she misses me, ok?”

He let go and turned with a “feh.” and hopped off into the trees.

“bye” she said once more before jumping into the well, 500 years away.

~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~

“Mamma! I’m home!” Kagome yelled into an empty looking house. “ I wonder where they are?” she asked herself. Kagome walked to the fridge and grabbed a coke. As she walked into the dark living room, she herd a voice she never wanted to hear as long as she lived.

“Hello Kagome, long time no see, ne?” said a very cold voice. The coke she had been holding dropped to the floor as she gasped.

“No….”