InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To be what I must ❯ Trying to escape ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trying To Escape

Last time:

“hello Kagome. Long time no see, ne?”

………

“no….”

Now:

The man stood and started to walk toward Kagome. Kagome became very angry and worried. “Where are they!?” yelled Kagome.

“Who, my dear, are you talking about?” he asked smoothly and calmly, too calmly…

Ignoring him Kagome ran all over the house “ MAMMA!? SOUTA?! GRAMPS?! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!” with every call she got the same answer: silence.

“Oh! Those weaklings!” he said in mock surprise after watching her. “Don’t you worry your pretty little head, I already took care of them.” Kagome’s eyes widened then welled up with tears.

“WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!” she screamed.

“No need to yell, they happen to be alive, for now anyway.” he said dryly “I’m only here for you my dear, I have a few friends that would love to meet you.” Kagome knew what he meant and let a few tears hit the floor. “And this time, dear, you will not get away.”

He said, his voice like ice. More of her tears hit the floor as she remembered that horrible day 7 years ago…….

~***flashback***~

A nine-year-old Kagome was playing happily at the park with her mom and her 2-year-old brother. The three of them laughed, happy to finally be able to get away from him.

Their laughing stopped as they herd a voice “Kagome!?!? Get your sorry ass over here now!” yelled a drunk man. Kagome quickly got up and ran over to the scary man. “ y-yes da-daady?” stuttered little Kagome. He answered her with a punch to the face and screaming his request “I have a few friends that would love to meet you.” confused, and crying, Kagome followed him, knowing to never disobey her ‘father’. He stopped at their old house and a few older men came out. “Is this her?” one asked. “Yes” replied her father. They smiled and gathered into a circle around the confused little girl. Then they all pounced, literally. They tore off pore little Kagome’s clothes off while punching, kicking, and slapping her. Luck for her someone at the park had seen her father hit her and called 911. Before they got any farther than taking her clothes off four cop cars pulled up and eight cops pulled the men off little crying Kagome, who then passed out. The men (including) her father were taken to jail and Kagome was in the hospital for 2 months.

~***end flashback***~

Kagome became even more terrified as seven men stepped into the room, the same men from before!

Kagome screamed and ran out of the house looking for her family everywhere. She was running as fast as she could but the men were still only a few feet behind her. Finally she heard the calls of her family. Smiling slightly she ran faster to them. They were in one of the sheds! As she finally got to the shed she was way ahead of the men. She opened the door and slammed and locked it before they could stop her. She knew what to do. She ran over to her crying family and untied them. They all hugged her tight asking if she was ok.

“I’m fine, for now” she whispered the last part so they wouldn’t hear her.

Then they were silenced by someone banging on the door trying to open it. Kagome walked over to the door, put on a brave face, and unlocked it. Her family looked on with wide as she opened it and told them to run to the street. Kagome ran into the group of men and pushed past them before they could grab her. But she knew not to let them notice her family running away, so she bravely ran into the house followed shortly by the men and her father. Her family did as they were told expecting the young teen to do so as well, but were amazed to see her leading the men away from them and into the house. They knew they had to get to the police station as fast as possible so they ran down the stairs of the shrine and onto the streets of Tokyo. Not long after they herd a scream and a few crashes coming from the shrine.

“Please be ok Kagome,” whispered Mrs. Higurashi.