InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To be what I must ❯ i am stronger ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(a/n) hiya! I’m Katie! Thank you all who are actually giving me a chance at this.. I promise this will get better. This chapter is about what happened to Kagome when her family escaped! Try to enjoy it and remember I lack experience. Thank you again!

I am Stronger!

 

Kagome started running to the street when she realized that they were much faster than her family. They would easily catch them and do god-knows-what after that happens. So she decided that even if she couldn’t protect her family before, she sure as hell could now. Kagome turned and headed for the house running as fast as she could. She looked over her shoulder to see her family had made it to the steps so she slowed her pace as she entered the house. She tried going for the stairs but they grabed her ankle and she came crashing to the ground. As she fell her head hit the lamp on the end table, successfully knocking it over and shattering it. *CRASH!*

“ha ha ha!” her father laughed and soon the rest joined in, laughing at the poor defenseless girl on the floor. Tears welled up in Kagome’s eyes but she would not let them fall, she would not let these horrible people see her as weak. She knew she was anything but weak, now she needed to show it.

(a/n srry I’m not checking in on the rest of the inu crew am I? I will soon I promise and while I’m bugging you if you want answers to questions you asked b4 look at the reviews)

Kagome stared at all of them. Slowly she got up to her feet and waited for what she knew she could not avoid.

Smiling wickedly to the rest of the men her father gave the order “she’s all yours.” Kagome stood her ground as they surrounded her in a circle. *slap!* the first strike was taken. Still standing Kagome closed her eyes as the pain in her cheek got worse with the oncoming seconds. Everyone soon joined in on kicking, punching, slapping, and backhanding her. Within a matter of minutes she was on the floor.

When her ‘father’ saw she was slipping in and out of consciousness he yelled “Okay enough!” everyone stopped and got off her. For a moment Kagome was both thankful and confused. That is until he gave his next order. “she’s ready now, she wont resist so much.” this was what Kagome had been dreading, the attempted rape from long ago was about to be finished, and this time she wasn’t going to get away. The men surrounded her once more, only this time they took turns shredding off parts of her clothing and kicking her back down when she tried to stand and run. Soon all she had on was her bra and panties and soon enough those were also gone. They all undressed themselves as well trying to decide who got the first swing.

(a/n I know I’m bugging you again but I would like to say that my story will contain no scenes of this horrible crime so its safe no worries)

After fighting for about five minutes they had determined there order. Kagome let her tears show as the first came closer and closer…..

*~~*~~*~~*~~*

“Hey InuYasha?” asked Shippo. “What do you want, runt?!” snapped our favorite hanyou. “When is Kagome coming back?” “She told you! In. One. Month! Do you ever shut up?!” Shippo simply rolled his eyes and walked out of Keade’s small hut. “Don’t be so hard on him InuYasha. He only wants to see Lady Kagome as soon as he can, she’s like his mother.” Miroku scolded. “keh!” was InuYasha’s smart reply as he also walked out of the hut as Sango entered. “What’s up with him?” asked Sango. “He misses Kagome.” the monk simply stated. “Don’t we all.” muttered Sango.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Kagome cried as she ran as fast as she could to the well house, still naked, and still filled with more horrible memories of her father. After they had finished with her they all got drunk and passed out, so Kagome had dashed out the door. She was not quite sure how she could run with her body in so much pain, but she was still doing it. Finally she reached the well house, she opened the door and walked over to the stairs. She tried to walk down them but ended up falling down them instead. She crawled over to the well and propped herself up on the edge. She looked down and let herself fall to the bottom, away from her nightmare, just as sirens blared to the shrine.

I hope this chapter was better please review and tell me. I’ll update again soon! See you then! ~ja ne!~