InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ To be what I must ❯ fix you ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya please keep the ideas coming ^^ -Katie

Words

lyrics

“talking”

< i>“thinking”

 

When you try your best,

But you don't succeed
When you get what you want,

But not what you need


“What happened to you Kagome?” Sango asked the unconscious girl while dressing her wounds. “ I wonder if a demon attacked her?”. Worry was clearly written on Sango’s face as she looked over each injury before wrapping it.

When you feel so tired,

But you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
When the tears come

Streaming down your face
When you lose something

You can't replace

Then Kagome started shaking in her sleep. It was chilly outside and it’s was to be expected for her to be cold since she was still nude (except for the bandages).

Sango quickly finished tending her injuries and wrapped her in a blanket Kagome had gotten her.

When you love someone,

But it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Slowly Kagome stopped her shaking and snuggled into the warmth of the blanket as far as she could. Too bad her peaceful sleep didn’t last too long. All of a sudden Kagome sat up with tears rolling down her cheeks franticly looking around.

Sango was at her side in an instant hugging her and shushing her.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

“Ss-Sango?” Kagome hesitantly asked. “sshhh… it’s okay, it’s me.” the two stayed like that for about a half hour before Kagome fell back into a fitful sleep. “Kirara!” Sango whispered loudly. Soon the small neko-mata demon came running in and meowed at the sight of Kagome.

High up above or down below
When you too in love to let it go
If you never try you'll never know
Just watch and learn

Sango told Kirara the were going to bring Kagome to the slayers village to help her recover. She didn’t know what had happened but she knew all too well Kagome would only get worse with everyone crowding her. So Kirara walked out of the hut and transformed and waited.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Sango left a sloppy note on the hut floor for the others to find, grabed Kagome and walked over to where Kirara was ready to go. Careful not to wake the sleeping girl Sango gently set her on Kirara’s back, then got on herself.

Tears Stream Down Your Face

When You Something You Can not replace
Tears Stream

Down Your Face And I
Tears Stream Down You Face

I Promise You

I Will Learn From Mistakes
Tears Stream Down Your face And I

“Lets go Kirara!” Gracefully Kirara took to the sky, knowing already where she was going. Sango looked down at Kagome with worry. “I’ll try to fix you, Kagome.”

Lights Will Guide You Home

And Ignite Your Bone

And I Will Try To Fix You

Hope you liked the new chapter ^^ please review and don’t forget ideas please^^