InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Together You and Me ❯ Loving You but Hating You ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: this is the last time you’ll see this! i don’t own any of the original Inuyasha characters, I'm also aishiteru-sessho on fanfiction.net so don’t accuse me of plagiarism!

‘ ‘ = Character thinking to him/herself

Together You And Me

It'd been a couple days since I'd seen them, together doing the unmentionable. It sickens me to even think of it. `How could he love two people at the same time? He'd told her he loved me after he opened up to me that first time, when we met Jeninji. Maybe that was it, he loved me. Did that mean before he knew Kikyo was alive again? No, that can’t be it we found out that before he told me. Maybe she'll join us, no, I won't think that, because what would happen to me then? Will he tell the others what he did, or has been doing? Oh Kami, how long has he been doing this with her? Why didn't I notice something strange? He hasn't been acting differently, has he?'

"Kagome" Sango said as she tapped her friend on the shoulder.

"..."

"Kagome" She said again.

"..."

"KAGOME!!!!!" She yelled as she shook Kagome violently. While the boys attention went from their bowls of ramen to the two girls.

"Yes Sango?" Kagome replied calmly.

"Finally, what were you thinking about?"

"Oh um, ... nothing"

"Well I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go over to the hot springs and take a bath."

"Oh sure, just let me get my things."

"Shippo, watch these boys, make sure they stay here."

"Ok Kagome, you can count on me!" He said feeling proud.


**********

At The Hot Spring

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Ok Kagome, it's never been this awkward between us, what's on your mind?"

`What's on my mind? What a crazy question, there are too many answers!'

"Nothing Sango, I'm just tired"

`Too bad that was the farthest thing from the truth, oh well'

"Ok Kagome, just remember, you can talk to me whenever you want."

"Thanks Sango"

**********

Back At Camp

While Shippo snoozed Miroku tried to make some conversation.

"So, Inuyasha..."

"What?"

"Oh, nothing."

"..."

"So, Inuyasha..."

"What?!"

"Oh nothing."

"..."

"So, Inuyasha..."

"If this is your way of making conversation monk, then damn it just shut-up!"

"So-"

"I SAID SHUT-UP!!!!"

So they sat in an awkward silence.

**********

With The Ladies

‘What’s with Inuyasha? Maybe I shouldn’t have come to the hot spring, I just don’t know what’s going on. What are my bad points? Am I maybe too fat? Too skinny? Just plain Ugly? too plain? Too hard on him? I’m just a constant reminder of her, maybe to hold him over until the next time he sees her. What an ass just a shard-detecting Kikyo copy. I feel like I’m going to have a breakdown soon. I should go home, and then I won’t have to worry about them again. Goin home would mean leaving; do I want to do that? What if I come back and find that I’ve been replaced? Oh what am I going to do Inuyasha is so much trouble.

He’s so macho, but he can be so sweet, but mean, and nice, and rude, but polite. Ok Kagome this is crazy you’re thinking too hard and in front of Sango, but i don’t care Sango is my best friend. Oh Inuyasha i hate you! You make me so upset, I can’t decide on love or hate! Oh i just want to cry. All my feelings would leave in tears, oh wait Sango, what? She’s talking, oh well. Wait she's talking to me!’

"Well then I guess we should be on our way back n-" That when she saw it, a single tear roll from Kagome’s eye down to her chin.

"Oh Kagome!" She said as she pulled her friend into a tight hug, "What’s the matter Kagome?"

"Its him, or me, I just don’t know what’s wrong with me Sango, am I ugly? Or fat or maybe mean too hard on him? I guess Im just crazy" She cried with more and more tears falling down her face.

"You’re none of those things, and Kagome if you’re crazy, it’s crazy in love" ‘gee that was corny’

"I *hick* I *hick* I, saw them, *hick* the other day." ‘I can’t even talk, I’m so pathetic’

"Saw who Kagome? Inuyasha?" ‘Duh Sango who else’

Kagome nodded

"With.... no, Kikyo?"

Another nod.

"What were they..."

She found out by the way Kagome just looked away and sobbed her heart out. ‘I see now, no wonder she’s been thinking a lot lately. Obviously this was the problem, because now she was sobbing, sobbing hard.

‘Great now it’s out she’ll want to talk’ Kagome thought as she walked out, got dressed, and found a rock to sit on. While Sango did the same and followed to the rocks.

"Ok Sango, I’ll talk" ‘Oh, it was goin to be a long night’

**********

At Camp

"So Inuyasha,- "

"Monk..." Inuyasha said snarling.

"What do you think is taking the girls so long?" He asked innocently

"Do you expect me to be able to tell you? It’s not like I understand the female mind" he snapped.

"Well, maybe we should check on them ,ne?" Raising his eyebrows up and down while saying this.

*WHACK*

"Why don’t you keep your mind out of the gutter for once? You’re a damn monk!"

"Well I can’t help where my mind wanders right now, though you are such a wonderful conversationalist." He replied sarcastically. "If you would just..." Every word getting quieter as he said them, hoping for them not to be heard, unfortunate for him.

"If I would just what Miroku? hmmm?" Saying his name to try and intimidate his friend, of course it did,

"Well..." trying to answer cautiously.

"JUST SPIT IT OUT!" Inuyasha yelled feeling he was losing his patience.

"If you’ll keep you temper I will." He said slyly.

"Well, say it then monk." Growling under his breath

"Share with me what is on your mind. We are considered friends after all, aren’t we?" Trying to choose his words carefully he went on. "Because whether or not the girls have noticed you’ve been acting differently. Now you seem to be especially on edge."

"Keh, friends?" ‘I guess we kind of are’ "Well I can tell you because you’ll probably be the only one that doesn’t know by tomorrow."

‘I guess I can trust him, if not, I’ll slice his throat!’

‘Finally, he’ll tell me.’

**********
Now everyone was anxious.

**********

how was it? this is my first story so don’t go easy on me in the reviews, even though it was a short chap! (i think)

-al-