InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ two family unight ❯ the old tree ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I went in the hut with Inusharuo and togen, it was late and togen was asleep! Inusharuo and I walk out side with Inusharuo, we walk to the old tree in the clearing we sat down under the tree!
 
Now where have I seen this pitcher before!
 
I laughed a little, then looked at Inusharuo and sighted!
 
What wrong Atymae …………… is some thing bothering you?
 
No I'm fine just happy you're back ……. That's all!
 
Inusharuo blushed and faced me, he moved so he was sitting in front of me! He looked in my eyes as I looked in his eyes, all I seen in them was, happiness, love, and caring! I got nervous but relaxed, I tensed up again when Inusharuo bent down to kiss me, I didn't know what to do, but let him kiss me! It felt good thought, I liked it so I depend the kiss, and Inusharuo was surprised by this! But he wasn't complaining, nether was I though! We stopped and I was going to say something but Inusharuo put a finger to my lips so I wouldn't talk! I sighted then leaned on him!
 
I love you Atymae ……….. AndI always will ………..
 
I love you to ….. Inusharuo
 
We hugged for a wile then Inusharuo asked …………..
 
It'slate …. Wont your parents be worried that your not there?
 
No I've been staying out here in this tree for the past week!
 
You have…………… as clumsy as you are you stayed in the tree!
 
Yea …………….. I have been
 
I garbed his arm and pulled him up the tree. And showed him the hammock and stuff where I was sleeping!
 
I was wrong …………… sorry I thought you were clumsy!
 
I'm only clumsy when I'm not paying attention!
 
Oh lol ok ……….
 
Inusharuo looked over to me and bent down to kiss me, I let him and I put my arms under his to deepen the kissed! He pulled away and blushed!
 
I'm sorry ……….. I …………… just ……………
 
Its ok …… really ………. It is
 
I blushed as I said that! He looked at me and picked me up and put me in the large hammock and climbed in with me!
 
 
I thought to my self; what is he doing? Is he really going to sleep in the same bed as me?!? He is ………….. But then again I like it! I sight and cuddled with him! He seemed surprised by this but as I looked up to him I felt safe and leaned up to him to kiss him but then I herd my mother calling me! I sat strait up with a look of horror on my face!
 
Shhhhhh …………………. Stay here and don't move I'll be right back! K
Ok ………………
 
 
I jumped out of the tree and landed in front of my mother!
 
Yes mom ………………….
 
Atymae you scared me ………………..
 
Sorry mom I didn't mean to though……………….
 
Who were you talking to up there?
 
Ummmmmm ………………… I wasn't talking to n e one! Why do you ask?
 
I herd you talking to some one! Who was it ……………. Don't lie to me Atymae ………………..
 
I wasn't talking to …………………….
 
I was cut off when Inusharuo jumped down in front of me!
 
Inusharuo I thought I told you to stay in the tree!
 
So that's who you were talking to ……………… this boy!
 
Yes mamma I was …………….. Don'ttell papa please don't!
 
Why ………
 
She took a better look at Inusharuo
 
Oh ….. My ….g …….. Is that the boy, inuyasha son …………………
 
Yes it is …………… mama ………… don't tell papa ……………. I love him and I don't what to lose him again!
 
Your fathers not going to like this one bit ………….
 
I know ………..
 
I looked at Inusharuo and hugged him!