InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ two family unight ❯ the trip home ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry it has taken so long for me to update but there is 11 chapters and I'm typing chapter 5 now!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Inusharuo …….. Inusharuo ……..I'm back now ……
 
I here you togen ……..
 
What's with the wolf?
 
Its Atymae's she wanted it so I called it
 
Oh I see ………….
 
That damn wolf won't let me near Atymae!!!
 
Well it's really protective of her!
 
I see that but ……..
 
I stopped as Atymae tried to get up! I gent to go to her but the wolf got up and growled at me!
 
Its ok tyame he's fine!
 
The wolf backed of and sat by her!
 
Don't try to sit up you badly hurt!
 
Ok …… but ……..
 
Your coming with me and togen to our village with us ……… it's almost morning so togen and I have to get ready to leave!
 
I'm going to your village with you
 
Yes and you'll like it there to I know you will
 
But what abut your dad I don't think he will like it that I'm with you!
 
Don't worry my mom will take care of him!
 
And with that we left for home!
 
 
I cont believe you let her go with them!
 
She'll be fine …… ok just let it go Kouga!
 
How do you know ………..
 
I just do ok ……..
 
I said as I shot Kouga a mean look that made him just want to run!
 
 
Inusharuo we have about a mile or two to go till we reach home!
 
I know this ……..
 
We were quiet the rest of the way there! We got to the village and I saw my mom waiting for us ……………
Atymae's hurt …………..
 
I see ………….. Bring her in side and lay her down ……………
 
But inuyasha interrupts them ………
 
Why did you bring that bloody wolf here?
 
Because I love her that's why
 
Inuyasha …………… sit boy
 
Inusharuo looked at him in pity
 
 
You know you needed that right inuyasha miroku said looking up at him ..................then helping him up!
Just let the boy be ………
At least he has the guts to show his feelings ……
 
What'sthat sapost to mean monk………..
 
I'm just saying …………..
 
But inuyasha had got up and left ………
 
 
In the hut Atymae had woke up and was talking to Inusharuo …… and his mother!
 
Thank you for helping me kagome ……….
Its fine …………….. Lucky Inusharuo brought you here ……… you could have been hurt more than you are!
 
Ya I know but I'm happy I'm here with Inusharuo ………….. And not at home with my dad breathing down my neck every time I disappear know what I mean
 
Yes I do ………… inuyasha was like that when I first meat him ……… he yield at me all the time but I knew he cared that's why he did it so much!
 
I see ……… so inuyasha does have a soft side ……… my dad … Kouga …… said that he was a hateful half breed looking for the shecon on tama …………… is or was that true?
 
Well yes at one time it was ………….. But it was a cover up so I would know how he really felt even though I already new!
 
They both giggle at this as inuyasha walked in with a hateful look on his face!
 
See what I mean …………..
 
Kagome said as they started to giggle again!
 
 
Atymae looked at me and smiled ……..
 
I'm happy to be here with you ……….
 
You are??
 
Yes I am I'm happy I want to stay here if it's ok with inuyasha and kagome!
 
She said as she looked up at inuyasha with pleading eyes ……..
 
I guess but stay out of my may and I'll be fine!