InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ two family unight ❯ kiddnaped ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I ran after them but kaoruos wolfs stopped me and fot them then ran after them I came to a clearing with a cave and ran to it! Then I herd her scream!
 
Damn it if he hurts her I'll kill him!
 
Inusharuo ………….
 
I screamed as kaoruo ripped me top off and got on top of me! Then Inusharuo walked in and grabbed kaoruo by the neck and thru him across the cave and started to fight him I looked around and found my shirt and looked at it the sigh! Kaoruo had ripped the back off of it getting it off of me! Then I stud up and watch them fight and I had to move when Inusharuo came flying at me then I got scared and ran to him and as he jumped up I seen it his eyes got blood red and two dark blue strips a pired on his face! I got scared then ran out to find kagome running to me and I collapsed in he arms and told her what had happen to Inusharuo and she got up what Inusharuo walked out of the cave still transformed and looked at me with an evil grin! I looked to kagome who had a necklace in her hands she said something then the necklace brook up and the next thing I know it was around Inusharuo neck! Then I see that he was running to me and I ran I herd kagome yell …
 
All you have to do is pick I ward …
 
What do you mean …?
 
Like inuyasha!
 
The I hit me! I turn around and stared at him as he ran to me he was about to hit me … but I yelled …
 
SIT
 
And he was face down in the dirt! When the spell wore off he sat up and looked at me …
 
What the hell happed? Why am I in the dirt! What's this thing around my neck! Mother what the hell did you do you me!?!
 
Then he looked at me and got up and seen that I didn't have a shirt on and walked to me!
 
Did I did the and why am I covered in the wolfs blood
 
Do you not remember what you did?
 
No why did I do soothing wrong!
 
I looked to kagome and she looked at me
 
You killed kaoruo!
 
What I didn't mean to I really didn't
 
I stepped up to him and hugged him then he took of his shirt and put it around me and I blushed seeing how I was in my bra in front of him!
 
I was so scared I didn't know what to do!
 
I'm sorry!
 
Its ok you didn't mean to but know I know what to do if it happened again!
 
I smiled then we all walked but home and Inusharuo washed up I found him in the river trying to get the blood smell off him! He was yelling to him self!
 
The damn smell won't come off …. Damn it! I could have killed he I could of kill a lot of people … people me love and care for!
 
But you didn't I know you wouldn't you can control it I know you can you just have to try!
 
I said as I walked to him in the water! I hung him then kissed him! He stopped and looked at me and seen a cut on my arm!
 
Did I do that?
 
No you didn't kaoruo did but I'm fine ok!
 
Ok ….
 
I love you Inusharuo!
 
I love you to Atymae!