InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Relationships ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"You signed me up for WHAAAAT???" screamed the enraged, silver haired youth. The volume of his yell was loud enough to rattle the windows of the apartment.

The darker haired youth covered his ears with a wince and then held up his hands in defense. "Calm down, Inuyasha.. I'm going to be there too, so you do not have to worry about being all alone. Besides, I have some inside information on my motives, but if you're going to keep screaming, then I'll just have to keep it to myself." He took a calm sip of his soda while his friend seemed to have smoke curling out of his wildly twitching dog ears.

Inuyasha cracked his fists, stretching his clawed fingers as he debated on if decapitating his best friend for embarrassing him like this would really qualify as murder. He growled, fangs bared and eyes narrowed. He tried to speak calmly, knowing that if he did not cater to his friend's whims, he would probably never find out this 'motive' of his. He still looked ready to kill as he spoke through a deadly looking forced grin. "Alright.. Tell me what you know then, Miroku.. This had better be good or I'm going to make sure you never have to worry about having children.."

Miroku was not amused. He only tilted his eyes up to glance with annoyance before taking another drink. He decided that he'd rather keep his child producing capabilities in tact, so he cleared his throat and began to speak. "Well, I heard there was to be a little 'Girl's Night Out' special coming up at that new strip club. They were looking for male dancers for that night and I also heard from a reliable source that the girls were going to be there. Therefore, I was only looking out for your best interest to better impress Kagome.. As I will be there for Sango, obviously."

The hanyou blinked several times, still stunned at what he just heard. ".. Ka.. Kagome?.. You mean Kagome, Kagome? Are you sure you have the right one?"

Miroku nodded and took another sip of his drink. "Yes, Inuyasha. She is going because she was invited by one of her and Sango's friends. I think they're doing it for her behalf to let her enjoy herself a little."

"What do you mean 'enjoy herself'? Are you saying she doesn't enjoy being with me??" Inuyasha's last bit of his rather non-existent patience was starting to wear thin.

He shook his head. "No, I'm not saying that. But you two do seem to fight a lot for a couple that's supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Her friends only want her to come spend time with them without having any men around for a night. It has nothing to do with you. Now, have you finished your interrogation? We need to get ourselves ready for Friday night. Do you have any Speedos or anything to wear?"

The blood drained from Inuyasha's face for a moment before his anger started to rise once again. "What do you mean 'do I ha--"

"It's for your costume, Inuyasha.. Funny, it seems you've been struck dumb ever since I told you--"

Miroku was cut off from his own interruption to receive a firm clonk upon the head from his friend's fist. "Shut up! And no, I don't have anything like that, you pervert. I don't prefer to have my balls feeling like they're being squeezed into a toothpaste tube, thank you."

"Hrm.. Well, then it looks like we're going to have to go on a little shopping trip then." he stood and brushed his ebony bangs from his eyes as he went for his keys.

All Inuyasha could do was stammer slightly. "But I just told you I didn't want one! Why can't I just wear some boxers?"

Miroku took his keys and began pushing his friend out the door. "You want to impress Kagome, right?"

"Right.."

"Well, then don't you want to look as sexy as you can for her? Consider it an ego boost for yourself. She'll want nobody else afterward if you shock her enough with your skills."

Feeling satisfied enough with this answer, but still grimacing at the thought of having to wear something so constricting, Inuyasha gave a grumbled reply of profanities and headed out the door to his friend's car. This better fucking work like he says it will. He owes me big time for this.

Miroku slipped into the driver's side of his car and unlocked the door for his friend. Once they were settled, he started the car and headed off towards the store he knew would have the best selection. They also knew him by name there since he frequented it so much.

Inuyasha wasn't impressed as he walked with a pouting scowl and arms crossed in front of his red T-shirt. He looked around the inside of the 'Wild Pleasures' store where he now stood and watched his friend wave at all the workers that kept calling their 'hellos' to him.

"I'm surprised you're not a V.I.P. here, Miroku. They sure seem to know you well."

"Oh, but I am! They've given me a special discount since I'm such a good customer."

"Feh.. Let's just get this over with already." He trudged along behind his companion as they went to the apparel section of the store and Miroku began looking through the racks.

"Ah, here's a red one. Red is quite an attention getting color you know." He handed Inuyasha the hanger with meager cloth dangling from it and all he could do was give a dumbfounded gawk.

"You really expect me to prance around in this flimsy, little, crotch sock?"

Miroku had to hold back a chuckle. He raised an amused brow however. "That's an interesting description, but yes."

Inuyasha's eyes bulged when he turned the hanger around and met with the thing, thong strap. He sputtered and pointed a clawed finger at it, ears going back angrily as he barked. "WHAT'S THIS?!"

Without even looking up from the clothes rack, he replied simply and calmly, "That's called a 'G-string' if you wish to know the proper term... What do you think? This purple one or the dark blue one for me?" He didn't seem to care about the frazzled hanyou's rantings anymore.

"Fuck you!"

"Alright, blue it is then. Give me yours so I can pay for them. You can buy gas for me to pay me back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miroku seriously wondered how Kagome could put up with Inuyasha with his wild personality. He waited outside his bathroom door then gave a soft knock. "Aren't you finished yet? You're not putting on that much after all."

"I am not coming out like this..." came a growled reply.

"Oh, come now. It can't be that bad. I got mine on just fine." Miroku smirked to himself and coyly added with a playful coo, "Do you need some help, Inuyasha dear?"

".. I fucking despise you with every fiber of my being.."

"I love you too, now get out before I have to take the door off its hinges." Miroku was quite pleased with himself. He knew how to raise his friend's ire. They had known each other for so long, they felt a mutual brotherly love for one another. The bond was unspoken, but they both knew the other trusted and respected them. And as 'brothers', they often pushed one another's buttons.

After a moment, the door gave a slight creak as it opened only a crack and one amber eye peered out. ".. You make one comment.." Ah, idle threats.

"I promise, now come out. Besides, you can laugh at me too if you'd like."

It was true, Miroku already stood dressed in his outfit. Inuyasha finally opened the door all the way, his head lowered so his bangs covered his eyes. There was a pink tint across his cheeks and his ears twitched uncertainly. He awaited any negative comments as he stood before his friend's scrutiny.

Truth be told, the black haired youth almost gasped. He was pleasantly surprised at how stunning his companion looked as he stood tense in the doorway. He had the tanned and toned body of a god! Miroku suddenly worried if this was a good idea after all. He was so attracted to the bronzed hanyou that he was terrified that his friend's sensitive ears would surely hear his heart beginning to pound within his chest. All he could manage to choke out was, ".. Wow.. Kagome is one lucky woman.."

Inuyasha lifted his head and he caught the fading blush upon Miroku's face, but he did not say anything. Miroku thanked the heavens for such a miracle. "The, uh.. string.. feels weird.."

His words brought Miroku back to his senses and he gave a little shake of his head to clear his thoughts before responding. "Um, yeah. It takes some getting used to.. Now, do you know how to dance at all?"

".. Not really.. I've watched Kagome do it for me a few times though."

"Well, it's the same basic principle. You just want to thrust your hips and your butt more since you do not have as strong of focus in your chest as a woman does. You want eyes to be drawn to your lower areas, since that's what they're there to see after all." Miroku felt rather flustered and just prayed that he would not get aroused because of Inuyasha.

He brushed some silver strands out of his eyes. He was blushing too because he was embarrassed. He kept telling himself that he was doing this for Kagome. "Can you, um.. show me?"

Miroku walked into his livingroom so he could have enough space. "Just sit on the couch there. I'll put a pillow in the chair to use as a dummy and you can watch.

After setting the stage, he turned on his stereo so he could at least have music to give him a beat. He began to dance and, even though he avoided Inuyasha's eye contact, he could feel his face growing red. Nevertheless, he gave the pillow the best dance performance of its stuffed life. He made sure not to imagine that he was dancing for his alive audience member since it would be awkward to explain the tightness in his G-string front afterward.

"So, that's all you have to do. Just wing it if you get stuck."

The poor boy nearly had a heart attack when Inuyasha asked to try, but to do it for him instead of the pillow dummy. "..You can tell me if I'm doing it wrong."

Inuyasha came closer and started to move, mimicking what he had seen Miroku do. Miroku tried to clench his thighs together once he felt his already constricting clothing begin to tighten up. While he was watching his friend dance, he could only swear that he had been lying about never dancing before.

Suddenly, Inuyasha stood over him. He placed his clawed hands behind Miroku's head on the couch for support and started to slowly thrust his hips toward him. It was almost as if his body was rippling in a wave that started from his feet and traveled all the way up to his shoulders. Miroku gulped and stayed very still, but his eyes could not help but focus upon the massive bulge that shook in front of his face.

The song ended and Inuyasha stood up. "How was that?.."

Miroku squeaked, ".. That was good.." He flinched when he swore he heard his voice crack. He jumped up to his feet and nearly toppled the hanyou over as he rushed to put something on to try and hide the erection he was now struggling with. He flung on a loose pair of pants and a long, baggy shirt before emerging again. He looked flustered and a nervous sweat was upon his forehead.

"You okay?.." He did not dare tell him he had smelled his friend's arousal growing. He grabbed his shirt from where he had flung it over a chair earlier and slipped it on. "Hey, I'll go grab us a pizza and some beer and be back in a bit."

The flushed human nodded quickly. Sensing his friend's mixed emotions, Inuyasha decided to get a couple cases just so he could stay out for a while more. He made good on his promise and returned with the food in tow. With his delicate sense of smell, he could tell that Miroku had taken his absence to 'relieve some tension'.

Inuyasha opened two beers and passed one to his friend who sat down beside him. "Here's to Friday and here's to getting piss drunk so we don't have to think about what fools we're going to look like."

Miroku gave a little nod and acknowledged the toast by raising his bottle towards him before downing it in one breath. After finishing most of the cases of beer himself, Miroku passed out on his floor and Inuyasha carried him to his bed and left a garbage can next to the bed in case he woke up and could not make it to the bathroom in time. For safety sake, he took up watch out in the livingroom as he fell asleep on the couch. He would never tell, but he too was struggling with some internal conflicts of his emotions. He let his sleep quell his uncertainties until tomorrow when he would most likely have a very hung over human to deal with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha awoke later in the night when he heard Miroku groan pitifully and stumble towards the bathroom. The sound of his retching made him worry, so he came in and stood over his sick friend until he finished and the half demon carried him back to his bed to rest. He took his leave to go back to the couch until he heard a soft moan coming from the bed.

".. Ngh... Please don't go.."

He turned around and saw Miroku looking at him with lonely eyes.

".. Will you stay with me tonight?"

Inuyasha wanted to protest, but he just let out a sigh, came over to the bedside, and sat down. "Alright, but just make sure you don't puke on me or I'm going to kick your ass. I don't care how drunk you are." He hunkered down into a comfortable position with his back to Miroku and tried to get back to sleep. He heard the soft movement beside him as Miroku got comfortable as well, then was a little startled to feel an arm come around his chest and his friend's face bury into his shoulder.

He twitched his ear and a soft growl started to build in his throat, but he just gave up and let the other man snuggle with him. Miroku was sound asleep anyway, so it would not have made much difference.

As the morning came, the hanyou become aware of a hand that had wandered into his pants. It would have been an ordinary way for him to wake up, if the hand had belonged to him. He jumped up into a sitting position and jostled the male next to him. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?? GET YOUR HAND OUT OF MY PANTS!!!"

Miroku yanked his hand out of the warm front of his friend's pants as he grabbed his head with a hiss. "Ngh!.. Not so loud, mutt.. I have a killer headache.. Can't you save your screaming until later?" He yawned and rubbed his temples slowly as he tried to wake up. "Now, what are you yelling about?"

Inuyasha growled angrily and clenched his fists. He was so close to throttling him that he could taste it. He spoke through his tightly closed fangs, "You were trying to give me a good fucking morning hand job just now you asshole! Can't you even keep track of your own body parts without trying to wander across mine?"

"Oh.. Sorry.. I'm just going to stay in bed today with the shades down.. You can stay if you want, just please don't make any noise.." It was only a few moments later that Miroku had passed out once more.

With a 'FEH!', Inuyasha spat angrily and quickly got himself out of Miroku's apartment and went to crash as his own place. It was only Thursday, so he had the day to himself and his thoughts. He passed the time by eating an entire case of ramen, showering, watching some porno, and jerking off in his bedroom. He could not stop thinking about what had happened with Miroku though. He thought the porn movies would be able take his mind off it, but he still could feel his friend's breath upon his neck and his fingertips gracing his member. He stroked himself harder, trying to put it to the back of his mind, but when he arched his back and came into his hand, there was only one word that escaped his lips in his throes of passion.

".. Miroku...."

He gasped and his honey colored eyes shot open as he realized what he just said. No. I am NOT in love with my best friend! I'm in love with Kagome! She is my girlfriend and I love her and she loves me and that's why I'm not in love with Miroku!!!

It was only Inuyasha himself that he kept fighting with to convince that he truly was not in love with another male. But even he thought he sounded less than convincing.

He just hoped for Friday to come so he could dance for Kagome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At last, it was Friday night. Miroku and Inuyasha were backstage with a few of the other males that had signed up. Kagome was at one of the tables in the main part of the building after being dragged there by her friends. Sango was there, as well as Rin, Ayame and a few others of her friends from school. Even though she was having a good time with her friends, she seemed a little tense. She had told them all that she did not want to go. She knew all too well that if Inuyasha had caught wind of it that he would have thrown a royal tantrum of jealousy that only the half youkai could do so well. Nevertheless, her friends convinced her that it would not hurt just to have some 'girl only' fun and forget about their boys for a night.

It was proving to be very amusing once things had begun to get started. She saw one or two boys that she recognized that were playing waiters. Her friends saw some boys they knew well and playfully flirted with them each time they came by. "Hey sexy!" "Ooh, lookin' good!" "Are you going to come by later and give me a private show?"

Kagome laughed and started to loosen up. Yes, this could be a fun night after all.

The house lights turned low and many colored lights came on to focus on the stage as the host of the evening stepped out from the curtain. It was a woman with long, black hair that was perfectly straight as it fell about her shoulders. She wore a very revealing and tightly laced, black corset that made her already ample bosoms seem ready to spill out at the wrong move. She had a short, short, short black skirt that was split in the front and went down a bit lower in the back, but revealed her black lace panties. She clicked across the stage to the microphone in her thigh high, black, high-heeled boots and took the microphone from the stand. She wore long, black gloves that went almost to her shoulders, but the fingers were all cut to show off her long fingernails as she caressed the microphone cord and spoke.

"Hello, ladies," she purred in a sultry voice. "Welcome to the club. Tonight is a special night, as you know. Move over men, because tonight, the women have taken over! And we are going to show you just how wild it can really get with the 'fairer sex'. So let's turn up the music and let our dancers show you a good time!"

The crowd cheered and howled in a chorus of high-pitched voices as dance music began to flood out of the speakers. Spotlights came onto the stage and the first two dancers came out. They strutted down the catwalk to the beat and made sure to give a show to the paying customers. Girls waved bills through the air to get their attention and they would come by to give a little dance before leaving with their underwear straps full of money. They reached the end of the stage and went down the steps and made their way to the backstage once again as the next dancers appeared. Kagome had never seen Rin so wound up before as she whistled and screamed excitedly.

It was the same routine as the previous dancers and soon, they were off the stage as well. Kagome kept leaning over and to try to talk with Sango, but it proved hard with all the noise. They began to vote which dancers were the best in different categories; such as, best hair, best 'equipment', best ass, best thrust, etc.

They had just finished voting for the last pair in a fit of giggles when Ayame tapped Kagome on the shoulder to get her attention. She turned to look and both she and Sango's jaws nearly fell to the floor as they watched none other than Miroku and Inuyasha saunter out onto the stage and start to dance. The cheers only grew louder.

"Miroku???"

"Inuyasha???"

They coughed out their names simultaneously as they saw their respective boyfriends. Kagome and Sango whipped their heads around to face each other, and again, started to speak as one.

"Did you know about this?? I didn't know!"

They whipped their attention back to the stage and watched with mouths agape.

Inuyasha spotted them and sidled over to Miroku with a cocky smirk. "Hey, I found the girls.. Down by the stairs in the front of the stage."

Miroku nodded to show he had heard and went back to dancing as he made his way across the catwalk like the dancers before. They climbed down the stairs and both took a detour to give their women an extra show. Miroku came up to Sango and grinned down at her flabbergasted face as he made sure to give his hips an extra wiggle as he danced before her. "You like, Sango?"

Inuyasha came to Kagome with a confident smirk as he decided to be a little bolder and gave her a brief lap dance. He was blushing the entire time, but the look of pure shock on the girl's face was more than enough for him. He gave a throaty, seductive growl as he flashed a fanged grin. "Like what you see, Kagome?.. You think it's that easy to go off looking at other guys without having me around?"

He left her too stunned to reply as he tapped Miroku and they went off backstage.

"Oh, man.. Did you see their faces? You're a genius!" the hanyou gloated when they were safely backstage again.

"Genius, huh? I recall someone saying how much they despised me and threatened to castrate me for my decision, if I'm not mistaken."

An indignant, "Feh" was the only reply as he folded his arms and turned his head away, nose in the air.

Miroku just smirked and folded his arms as he shook his head.

Kagome and Sango were still frozen with a look of shock upon their faces until Ayame and the others started to shake them. "Hey, hey! Snap out of it you two."

Rin's mouth curled into a devious grin. "You two never told me how hot Miroku and Inuyasha were. You've been holding out on us!"

"Yeah, Kagome. Inuyasha was really packing. I would think it would be you that followed Inuyasha around everywhere."

"Sango! You have to be kidding me that you haven't become Miroku's official girlfriend yet. He's always fawning over you after all. "

"You two should definitely see what they're like in bed. Mmm, I bet they have a lot to offer with those moves," Ayame cooed.

Sango and Kagome glanced at one another with a bright blush. They just hoped the show would get over soon so they could talk to the boys about this. The images of their thrusting hips and tight asses still played over in their mind.

As the boys were waiting backstage, the woman announcer came over. "The girls really seemed to like you two the most. And I must say, I think I like you dears as well. I am Madam Makkuro, the owner of this establishment. After watching you both out there, I'm starting to consider adding you boys as regulars."

Inuyasha's ears perked up a little as he listened and Miroku gave a grin. Makkuro tapped her porcelain colored cheek with a long, black nail as she smirked in amusement. "Yes, I think you two may be just the thing for this club. Do you know one another already, hons?"

The boys nodded and Inuyasha gave Miroku a friendly punch in the arm. "Yeah, I have the misfortune of knowing this guy, but, I guess I'm stuck with him." Miroku shot him a look with a raised brow.

"Mmm, that will be just perfect then. It's always easy to have someone you know. You may not know, sweeties, but I run private views for customers willing to pay a fee. Would either of you object to being displayed? It would only be in front of a two-way mirror so the customers can only look, not touch. You can't see their faces so you won't even have to know they are there."

Miroku, being the pervert he was, thought this was a great idea. Inuyasha was a little more reluctant, however. "You sure we can't see them and they can't touch us? I've never done anything like this before and, I'm kinda seeing someone.. so I don't know how well this will go over. What are we going to be doing, exactly?"

"I assure you that you'll be completely secure in the show room, dear. And you'll only be doing anything that you agree to. If you do not want to do something, you just have to say 'no'. No pressure. And you get to keep any tips and half of whatever the customer pays for your show, hon."

The two men looked at one another, trying to see what the other was thinking. Miroku spoke up, "You could make some more money and she said you wouldn't have to do anything you didn't wish to do.. It sounds like a pretty good deal if you ask me."

Miroku turned back to Makkuro and offered his hand. "Well, you can count me in at least.." He turned to look over his shoulder, waiting for his friend's answer.

Inuyasha was thinking it over and stayed quiet for several moments before he finally stuck out his own hand to shake. "Yeah.. I guess I'm in too.. But I'm out of here the first time I don't like something.."

Makkuro made a pleased grin as she shook both of their hands and nodded to the silver-headed demon. "Of course. I promise this will be an experience you two darlings won't soon forget."