InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Relationships ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inuyasha knocked upon the office door and heard Madam Makkuro talking with Kagome. They were laughing about something before he heard the sultry voice, "Come in, hon. The door's open."

The door creaked open and the half youkai was dressed once again in his normal clothes, but looking a little worse for wear. He tried combing his hair with his claws, but it stayed messy. He saw Kagome sitting in the chair he had left her in and she flashed him a grin.

"You looked so good, Inuyasha! I loved it."

Miroku, who was standing behind him, was nearly knocked off his feet when Inuyasha backed into him in surprised. "H-huh??"

"Video cameras, sweetie. I let Kagome here watch the film of your room," purred the woman.

Both boys felt that they could die of embarrassment and quickly shuffled to a chair. Miroku was going to stay in the meeting for any moral support that he could give.

"You saw us?.. Oh, I'm never going to hear the end of this." Inuyasha held his face in his palms with a groan.

Kagome giggled. "And Madam Makkuro was kind enough to give me a copy!" She waved the tape in her hand.

He dropped his hands quickly. "Ah! Don't you even think about taking that home! One of your nosy friends will find the damn thing and show it to the rest of your nosy friends!"

"Inuyasha! I don't appreciate you saying that about my friends. But I am going to keep this tape for myself and I will keep it locked away so no one can find it."

Inuyasha started to protest, but the office door creaked open once more and he saw Sesshoumaru make his way in and sit down beside him. He still looked perfectly pristine, but there were many mixed scents upon him. However, it was hard to pinpoint any one thing since he, himself, smelled strongly of sex and Miroku. He caught the quirked brow questioning him and he knew that Sesshoumaru must have smelt it on him. Fuck! Now he knows!

"So boys, it seems that there's some friction between you two."

The brothers eyed one another slightly. "Yeah, you could say that.." grumbled the younger sibling.

"Is there anyway a truce could be made between the two of you?"

"It may prove to harder than you think, Makkuro. This Neanderthal of a half breed has yet to develop the civilities of a common man, let alone a common demon," replied the full demon brother in a cold tone.

"Why you--!"

"Inuyasha! Sit still." Makkuro's gaze then went to Sesshoumaru. "Sessh, hon. You really have a piss poor attitude. Unless you can shape up, I'm going to keep my promise about letting Jakotsu loose on you. And I'll give him full run of the closet.." Her eyes narrowed seriously upon her threat.

Inuyasha, himself, was intimidated by the thought. Especially after what he had found inside 'the closet'. He glanced at his elder brother. If he had been intimidated, he kept it well hidden beneath his rather emotionless exterior.

"Yes, Makkuro. I will.. try.."

"I guess that's as good as I'm going to get from you for now. What about you, hon? Will you be willing for a truce?"

"He's been a high and mighty, holier than thou, asshole ever since I was born. I can try, but I wouldn't hold your breath for us." Inuyasha's ear flickered in annoyance as he watched his brother out of the corner of his eye.

Makkuro gave a frustrated sigh. "Dearies, you have to try and I mean try your damndest. I do not want to get rid of some of my best boys over petty arguments. Honestly now, what is the grudge that you're holding against each other?
"He was born as a half breed disgrace upon the family blood," stated the elder demon plainly.

"He's just an asshole," retorted the hanyou simply with a snort of anger.

Her brow rose. "I see... So you aren't full blooded brothers then?"

"Nope, same father and different mothers."

Something about that fact seemed amusing to the full figured woman, but she did not say what. "Well, I'm no therapist, but I think you two just need to get off your asses and move on. You have to have some love for each other. You're family."

Both brothers stared at her with odd looks.

"Love? Him? You wish, lady."

Sesshoumaru turned and glanced at his younger. "There has been a long passage of time since we've even spoken to one another, dear brother. If we both wish to keep our employment with our so gracious Madam Makkuro here, perhaps we should try for new beginnings."

Inuyasha cocked a brow. "And we go back to hating one another's guts during the non-work hours, right?"

"If you so choose."

"Feh.. Whatever." He crossed his arms before his chest. "Fine, truce us then."

His clawed hand came out and Sesshoumaru shook in agreement.

"If I may, Inuyasha. Perhaps we should have a meal together soon," Sesshoumaru proposed, "So we can 'catch up' as these humans say. And we could turn it into a group affair if you wish to you bring your.. friends along." He had a knowing smirk on his face as he gazed at the young hanyou.

"You really wanna go eat somewhere with me? You must be coming down with something."

"Not at all. I have just had more than enough time apart to, dare I say, feel myself growing fond of you and hoping for a reconciliation of the past."

Inuyasha just stared in shock. "Okay, who the hell are you and what have you done to my brother?"

Sesshoumaru made a dark sounding chuckle. Anything coming from him sounded dark and cold though. It was just the fact that he had actually chuckled that made everyone's jaws slacken.

"Why, Sessh, hon. I don't think I've heard you laugh in years." Makkuro grinned at the brothers. "Inuyasha, I think you should take him up on his offer. I'll even let you boys splurge on my dime. It's not every day I get to reunite stray siblings."

The elder brother gave a gentle nod of his head. "I thank you, Makkuro. I will treat our guests to a feast as I know you would do yourself." He turned back to his brother. "And you, Inuyasha. I am afraid to ask if you even own the proper attire for a high-class restaurant. I will not let myself stoop to going into a 'burger barn'."

"Feh! You're gonna make fun of my tastes in food too? So what if I like fast food. Tastes better than any of that ritzy shit you're always eating."

Makkuro interrupted with a firm, "Inuyasha." He got her point and tried to control his anger.

"Then I shall have to purchase you an acceptable outfit."

"Why not make it a date, hon? I'm sure Kagome here would like a night on the town after all." The woman in black gave Inuyasha a wink. "You can even make it a double date. Your girlfriend on one side and your boyfriend on the other," she made a nod towards the boy sitting quietly off to the side.

Miroku choked and he and Inuyasha turned beet red. The dog-eared youth shot up. "He's not my boyfriend!"

Makkuro just laughed. "I'm just playing with you, sweetie. But take him along with you. It'll make Sesshoumaru stick out less if he has a 'date'."

The older demon smirked softly as his golden gaze fell upon the dark haired boy. Sesshoumaru did not seem to mind the joke at all. He seemed to enjoy it, almost. Miroku squirmed in his seat uncomfortably.

"Well, then I guess you boys are free to go. Just leave any expenses on my tabs and have a fun night out whenever you do. Give me a heads up for when you want to do it so I can let you hons have the night off. And Kagome, you enjoy that tape."

Kagome giggled softly and put the cassette into her bag as they all stood. Sesshoumaru left first while the other three walked slower towards their vehicles.

"I don't think I could have guessed in a million years that ol' dick head would be working in a place like that."

"Inuyasha, you shouldn't say that about your brother. He was acting very friendly towards you tonight. I think he genuinely wants to make up with you," frowned the girl.

"Indeed. I don't believe I have ever seen him so.. lively before," added Miroku.

"Feh. I don't want to think about him. I just want to get some rest," replied the hanyou. Kagome said her goodbyes and went to wait by Inuyasha's car while the two men finished talking.

"I hope to see you in my kitchen tomorrow as usual then?" the boy smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. You better have stocked up or I'm going to quit coming around and emptying your cupboards for you." There was a fanged grin.

There was a moment of tension as Miroku stepped forward and gazed deeply into his friend's amber pools. Inuyasha could tell what he wanted and gave a quick look around to make sure it was safe before they shared a chaste kiss goodnight. His dark violet eyes twinkled softly as he smiled and touched his lips.

"Goodnight, Inuyasha."

"You too, Miro."

And with that, they left on their separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Miroku found his friend in his kitchen as he had hoped. Inuyasha already had several empty bowls and plates before him. Various smells hung in the air, but not all seemed to be breakfast foods. A dog ear shifted up as he heard the boy shuffling in.

"Ah, goodmorning, Inuyasha. I guess you've found some breakfast for yourself. I just hope you left something for me besides mustard and root beer this time?" Miroku smirked.

"Feh, you still have most of your food. I grabbed something on the way over and just took it upon myself to have a snack while I waited for you to get out of bed."

The dark haired youth brushed some stray bangs away as he searched for something to eat. He took out a package of Pop-tarts out and came to the table. He sat down and took a bite of the uncooked pastry.

"So, um, what did Kagome say about last night?" he inquired.

Inuyasha was gathering his dirty dishes together. There was a twitch in his ear. "She showed me that tape of us."

Miroku looked up curiously. ".. And?"

He coughed and started to blush. He quickly took his dishes to the sink. It was obvious the demon was flustered since he never cleaned up after himself. Miroku smirked slightly.

"Inuyasha, you didn't answer me."

The hanyou started to pout and scowl. He made a soft growl. ".. I liked it, okay? I liked watching us."

The boy finished his Pop-tarts and came over to his friend's side. He could not help but smile. "You shouldn't be so shy, Inuyasha. It's done now and we both enjoyed ourselves. You have Kagome's blessings after all, so there is little you need to worry about." He looked off with a thoughtful twinkle in his eye. "And we may be working together more in the future.. Maybe we should just accept it. You don't have to hide yourself from me here."

Inuyasha began to relax slightly. "I guess so, but it's just going to take me a little bit to get used to all of this. This is still really new to me and I'm just having some trouble handling these feelings. And now that Sesshoumaru knows and is trying to get closer, I'm having more to deal with. You understand, Miro?"

"I do, Inuyasha. And I apologize if I seem too forceful with you."

"You've always been more open than I have. You've been that way ever since we were kids, you know. I've come to expect as much." The half youkai reached up and scratched his furred ear. ".. You sure you were okay with what we did?"

Miroku nodded. "Yes, I am. I only hope that you are as well."

".. Yeah..."

They made their way into the livingroom and sat upon the couch to watch some television. Inuyasha told his companion that he had asked if Kagome would speak to Sango and break the news to her and Kagome had agreed. Miroku would just have to wait until he could talk with his girlfriend again to get her opinion.

The boys absently watched the television program, but were not paying attention. It was not long before Inuyasha grew incredibly bored and leaned his head on his head while resting his elbow on the couch arm. He stared at the screen with glazed eyes and only gave an occasional twitch of an ear.

Miroku glanced over and saw that his friend was just as enthralled as he was. With a sigh, he leaned back and laced his fingers over his stomach. "Want to do something else?"

A grunt came as the only reply.

"Go see a movie?"

"Nothin' but shit out right now. Unless you want to see some chick flick."

"I don't feel like eating right now."

"Me neither," the hanyou replied, surprisingly.

"That's a first.. Well, I'm all out of ideas," Miroku sighed and sunk deeper into the couch. "The only other idea I have is what's usually on any healthy, young male's mind. But I suppose we should save that for work instead."

A furry ear flickered slightly. "Damn, how does Sango keep up with you, pervert?"

"I ask myself the same question sometimes," the boy chuckled. He then turned and moved in closer. "Does that mean you're interested?"

Inuyasha could detect his friend's scent changing and smelt the lust starting to come from him. He tensed himself, but did not move. Only his eyes shifted to look out the corner. "I didn't say anything like that."

Miroku tempted his luck and pressed onward. Playfully, he blew a tickling breath into the sensitive ear of his hanyou friend. That got a rise from him and he gave a sudden jerk. "Hey! Cut it out!"

"I meant no ill intentions, Inuyasha. I suppose I only wanted to see if you would like to continue with yesterday. I can always teach an old dog demon new tricks."

His amber eyes led his full gaze as he took in Miroku's dark violet and he gave a slight shift in where he was sitting. His pants were beginning to feel more constrictive upon him.

"Like what?.. I'm afraid to ask."

"I could show you what it felt like for me last night. Or we could always work on your dommie skills. I'm afraid you were rather lacking. Perhaps lovely Sango could give you a lesson or show you how to be a slave. I think you could make a very cute submissive." The boy spoke in a low voice and held a suggestive tone. He reached his hand up and began to stroke the velvety canine ears. A wide grin curled the corners of his mouth as his ministrations elicited a soft whimper of pleasure from his friend.

God dammit! He had to touch the ears, didn't he? That always gets me. Inuyasha's eyes closed and his head leaned into the massaging fingers. His breath grew deeper with each touch and soft whimpers began.

"So it's that simple to subdue you, eh? I'll have to remember this trick from now on. But, for now, why don't we move into the bedroom and get more comfortable?"

The dark-haired boy stood and began to walk off. The half youkai followed obediently and they took up previous positions upon the bed now. Inuyasha laid his head down in his friend's lap with a contented sigh and went absolutely limp while having the bases of his tender ears rubbed so softly.

"Oh, yes. You could make a good slave with the right encouragement." Miroku gave a gentle kiss upon a furred ear tip. "Are you sure you want to continue this, Inuyasha?"

A grunt. "You started it, baka. I'm not going to be able to go outside now until I get this taken care of. The whole place is starting to smell of your arousal and it's affecting me," he nodded towards the tent growing in his pants.

"Is that why you kept leaving and distracting yourself before?"

"Yeah. I managed to catch myself early then. When the scents get too strong, instincts to mate become the driving force. It's hell for me at work. I had to overload myself with another scent beforehand so I didn't go mad. Sesshoumaru didn't seem to react that much, but he's probably become used to it and has found a way to deal with it."

Miroku found all of this amusing and chuckled lightly. "You think it's a curse, but I think it's a gift. I would love to have a smell effect me so much."

Inuyasha sat up. "You don't need it! I sure as hell hope that you never get your wish or nobody would be safe." He poked his friend in the chest to emphasize his words.

"Well, that's not the important matter now." He pulled off the black T-shirt he was wearing and tossed it aside. Tenderly, he caressed the hanyou's face with his fingertips.

Inuyasha pulled back slightly and took his own shirt by the hem before lifting it off over his head and letting his silver hair spill down his back once he was free. The two let their eyes wander over the other quietly, taking in all the details and reflecting upon the previous night. He moved forward and flickered his tongue over Miroku's ear piercings then playfully gave them a suck before pulling back again.

There was a slight pause between the two until they made up the distance between each other and were taken into a kiss. Inuyasha's warm tongue lapped across the boy's lips and begged for entrance. Miroku parted them willingly and he felt his lover's tongue slide into his mouth as they continued to share the hungry kiss.

All too soon, their kiss broke and they stared deeply into the other's eyes. Inuyasha began to blush softly and turned away, ears folding back. "Uh.. Sorry about that."

"Don't be. Please. But I would like you to lie back if you would, Inuyasha."

Once the demon was laying upon his back, Miroku leaned over him and started to place a trail of kisses and nibbles across his lover's shoulders and collarbone. He went down his chest and paused to leave a glistening circle of saliva around the hanyou's bellybutton. He lifted his head with a grin. "We need to get these pants off." His fingers came to Inuyasha's jeans and he made quick work of unbuttoning them. With a tug, they slid past the toned thighs and Miroku removed them completely. He let them fall to the floor in a heap then attacked his lover's underpants.

This time, Inuyasha helped to remove them and threw them aside as he rolled over his friend and started slicing away clothes. Miroku yelped as he saw he lay nude in a nest of ribbons that had once been his pants and underwear.

"Inuyasha! Those were some of my favorite pants!"

He was silenced with a forceful kiss. "Shut up, you don't need them."

Miroku pushed his partner away slightly as clawed hands caressed all across his body. "Wait, no."

"N-no? What's wrong?"

"I want you to be on the bottom this time. I want to show you how good it can feel. You'll be pleasantly surprised, I'm sure."

Inuyasha sat up on his knees and flickered an ear while he thought over the offer. He wasn't so sure he liked the thought of being dominated by a frail human. He would let Kagome get away with it, but she had proven herself strong. "I don't know if I want to do that. A human shouldn't overpower a demon after all."

"It's only you and me here this time, Inuyasha.. And I just want to return the favor."

".. Don't you dare tell anyone. If Sesshoumaru ever found out, he'd kill me for sure," and the youkai boy surrendered to sit and wait upon his knees while Miroku picked himself out of the slashed material.

"You owe me a new pair of pants, Mutt Boy.. Now lay down," he reached over to his nightstand, pulled out a bottle of lubricant from the drawer, and dribbled a few droplets upon his fingers.

Inuyasha laid down upon his side and faced Miroku as he readied his digits. The ebony-haired male lifted his lover's leg and propped it over his shoulder as he brought his hand down to Inuyasha's backside. A finger trailed down the hanyou's crevice until it found what it was looking for and stopped at the budded opening. The preparation began with a gentle massage in a circle and a small amount of pressure applied until the tip started to disappear. Inuyasha gasped and tensed from the new sensation.

"Relax. It'll hurt if you're tense," coaxed Miroku.

".. I can't do it, it feels too weird."

Miroku's free hand came back to Inuyasha's ears and began to rub. The contact was soothing and soon the demon's body loosened and Miroku slide his finger in up to the knuckle. His movements were slow as he started to wiggle the single digit around and made his partner whimper with pleasure.

It took much longer to get the second finger in than it did last night, but Miroku did not rush. He knew this was a first for his friend and wanted it to be an enjoyable experience.

He felt about until he came upon a bundle of nerves and gave it a good press. The body beneath him gave a startled gasp and a jerk in response. Miroku paused and looked down.

Inuyasha lay with his amber eyes wide with shock. His head shot towards his friend. "What the hell was that?"

"Ah, that my friend was the 'special' spot I mentioned. Now imagine that feeling tenfold when I'm inside of you," he whispered and watched the half demon give an involuntary shudder of excitement.

Miroku continued and made sure to brush against his lover's prostate a few more times since it loosened him up more. He mostly was enjoying the cries and moans that he would receive in return.

The fingers left and Inuyasha's body lay empty. The boy brought the lubricant to his hand and poured a dime-sized puddle within his palm before smearing it across his fully erect shaft. He pulled the leg from his shoulder and maneuvered his partner onto his hands and knees. With a soft push, he lowered Inuyasha's head and it allowed his backend to line up better.

The half demon trembled slightly and panted heavily as he waited. He felt his friend mount him from behind and wrap his arms around his waist as he readied himself to enter.

"Just relax.. I'll go nice and easy so it won't hurt as much," and he pressed the tip of his cock to Inuyasha's entrance. With a firm push, he slid the head in and held his lover tightly as he yelped out and fought back small tears of pain that began to well in his honey colored eyes.

Miroku laid his head upon his friend's back and caressed and kissed his shoulders and ears. "Shh, you're doing fine. I'm not moving. I'm waiting for you. Just relax.. Close your eyes. Deep breaths," he cooed as he encouraged him.

".. It hurts, Miro."

"I know it does. But it will pass." He murmured nothing words to calm him until Inuyasha relaxed and allowed him to proceed. Progress was slow, but eventually Miroku was fully surrounded by his lover's body. "See? All in. You just let me know when you're ready for me to move and I'll start slow." He stroked the hanyou's belly tenderly as he felt him adjusting around him and becoming accustomed to the intrusion.

A soft reply, ".. O-okay.. I think I'm ready. Just take it easy."

Miroku slipped himself out part way before pressing into the depths once more and began to build a slow rhythm. He kept his steady pace until Inuyasha started to grind his backside against his hips.

".. Faster.." came a half growled plea.

The boy increased the speed of his thrusts and found the sweet spot. Inuyasha's cry died into a moan as it tumbled from his lips. He pushed himself up with his forearms and rocked backward as Miroku thrust forward to send him in deep. Miroku held his lover firmly by the hips and bent himself over as he kept diving himself into Inuyasha.

A hand came to the hanyou's member and began pumping in time with the thrusts. The bedroom was filled with moans and whimpers of ecstasy until a strained groan broke through and Inuyasha spilled himself into Miroku's warm hand.

Miroku fondled the spent member until he felt the growing knot in his lower abdomen release and he shot ropes of milky cum into his partner's body. He waited until he was sure he was finished before pulling apart. They both started to slide until they collapsed upon their stomach on the bed. Miroku rested his head on Inuyasha's back.

".. You were right, Miro.." panted the youkai.

"I know, Inuyasha.. I know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That same day, Kagome invited Sango over so they could talk. She had promised Inuyasha she would let Sango know about their newly form intimacies. She kept the tape hidden while the two girls sat on Kagome's bed.

"So, how did you feel when Miroku told you about the club?"

"Truthfully, I was nervous. I mean, didn't you worry about Inuyasha cheating on you behind your back?" Sango bit her lower lip softly.

Kagome nodded in reply. "I had my doubts at first. But we talked over everything and we made an agreement that he'd tell me first if he wanted a partner.. Miroku worries about losing you, you know. He loves you."

The slightly elder girl blushed. "He's worried? It's so hard to tell whenever he sees a pretty girl after all."

"I know, Sango, but he really keeps you at the top of his list. Last night, the three of us went there. Inuyasha wanted me to know just what was expected of him and we agreed on anything he would be willing to do. And, Sango.. Miroku felt ashamed that he didn't think about asking you there as well."

"So he already agreed? What can I do now, Kagome?"

"You need to sit down and talk with him. He wants your approval. Miroku doesn't want to hurt you."

"So, did they work at all last night?" Sango asked timidly.

Kagome began to play with the hem of her shirt. "Yes. They both did actually.. Sango? Has Miroku talked to you at all about his.. preferences are?"

The other girl tilted her head in slight confusion. "Well, he told me about what he likes.. But why do I feel there's something else you need to tell me, Kagome?"

Kagome let out a long breath. It's now or never girl. "Did he ever mention that he might consider working with other males?"

Sango's eyes widened slightly and she blinked. ".. Huh?.. No, he never said anything before. I don't think he would do that. You've seen him. He's always chasing girls."

The bottom part of Kagome's shirt was bunched up in her hands. "Well... I think he's just scared about telling you, Sango. That's why I called you over because they weren't sure how to break it to you." She watched her friend's face warily.

"You mean he's gay?"

"Oh, no! He's still attracted to girls."

"Then he's bi?"

Kagome thought that one over. "I'm not sure if he would fit there. There's only one he's attracted to."

"Are you trying to tell me that Miroku had sex with another guy, Kagome?" Sango looked slightly hurt.

"Um.. Not just any guy..." Kagome's cheeks began to burn and she tried to hide her face.

"You don't mean..?"

"Miroku and Inuyasha worked together last night."

A gasp of surprise came from Sango. She stared at her friend to see if she was joking. "Kagome! Did Inuyasha tell you?"

Straightening her now wrinkled, pastel blue shirt, Kagome stood and fetched the tape. "I already know Sango. And I've seen them. You can too if you want."

"You're not upset with Inuyasha?" she asked.

The blush upon her cheeks grew darker. "I sort of encouraged it, actually." To her surprise, Sango began to laugh! Kagome looked up and gave her a questioning look.

"Oh, Kagome. I never knew you were into that sort of thing. And here I thought Miroku was the Prince of Perverts and you were practically a nun."

"Hey!" Kagome squeaked.

"You know.. I'm not angry and I'm not sad. I guess it was bound to happen sometime. And I'm almost glad that it was Inuyasha and not someone he had barely met."

Kagome gave a sigh of relief. "Oh, good. We were all terrified of what you were going to say. But try talking to him tonight. Okay, Sango? He'll be relieved to hear you say that."

Sango nodded gently. "So, Kagome.. When did Inuyasha tell you? He never struck me as the type."

She cleared her throat. "He was really upset over it. He told me about it the other night." Her voice grew softer, "He was so terrified he was going to lose me. Even Inuyasha told me that Miroku had sworn loyalty to you."

Both girls seemed to soften as they thought to themselves. Sango spoke again. "Thank you, Kagome. I needed to hear that.."

"Oh course, Sango." A devilish grin came to Kagome's face and she began to giggle. "You wanna see the tape? It's only shown under sworn secretcy between the two of us."

Sango started to chuckle nervously, but nodded.

Kagome went to put the tape into her VCR. She slipped it into the slot as static flickered across the screen. She reached for the play button. "You know, I think they had a lot of fun doing this."