InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Tenchu ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Inu-Yasha followed Naraku, carrying Kagome on his back. Inu-Yasha wondered where he was going, but Kagome had sensed a jewel shard in that direction so they were going.
“I smell something… odd; I can't place it, smells like a half-demon, but different and not just one of them.” Inu-Yasha wondered if that was what a tri-breed smelled like (K/F note: tri-breed=demon + human+?) he'd heard that some of them where actually types of semi-immortal gods.
“Really?” Kagome was curious. “Anything you can tell about the individuals?”
“Well I smell at least three, one smells like foxes he's probably the closest, the next on smells of blood, sweat, and fire probably the next closest, then the last one reeks of death, blood, and he smells the most like a demon.”
“Do you think they're some of the Serpentine Gods?”
“If so only one of `em is friendly, probably fox-boy. Sounds like the one they call Kazuki.” Inu-Yasha saw a castle tower in front of him, remembering the rumors this was probably the “Limitless Tower” where several of the most powerful lived under the one called Takuma. He settled in a tree overlooking the entrance court yard where Naraku landed.
Naraku came here because of the rumor that a resident had a jewel shard the one called Gein of the fire. He notice Inu-Yasha watching him but he felt another was watching, trying to single out an aura here was impossible over 3 billion demons, humans and tri-breeds called it home.
The gate to the tower opened to reveal a tall muscular figure with dreadlocks, Gein was said to fit that profile.
“Are you Gein? If so I'm here for your jewel shard.” Naraku watched as the figure stepped into the light, golden armor gauntlets like an armadillo's plates on his lower arms, brown dreadlocks, blood thirsty eyes, chest bare showing off his large muscles, crimson pants, black boots, this was Gein the supposed fire god.
“Yes I am Gein, but to fight me you have to beat the gate keeper first.” Gein smiled and released a howling laugh.
“Wha…” Naraku was cut short as a set of massive claws tore open his shoulder, and a large dark figure landed in front of him.
“I am Tenchu Jinchu keeper of the gate!” Tenchu stood at fifteen feet nine inches tall his arms were eight feet long each and his legs where ten feet long, he wore black pants and boots, his arms and abdomen were wrapped in black bandages, his large hands tipped with ten inch claws stronger than diamonds, the top of his head was covered by a black mask with large tri-angular eye-holes, where the mask stopped his large lip-less mouth began, his teeth where 4 inch long fangs, and drool slowly seeped out.
“Naraku, you are guilty of many crimes and today, I cast my judgment on you.”
“Really and just how is this going to happen?” Naraku smiled.
“WELCOME TO THE LIMITLESS TOWER NARAKU, NOW FACE THE PUNISHMENT FROM THE HEAVENS!!!!!” Tenchu shot forward, and in the blink of an eye torn out Naraku's knee caps and elbows.
“Why you freak!” Naraku tried to punch Tenchu, and connected with all his power but the punch didn't even move Tenchu's head.
“YOU DARE CALL ME A FREAK!!!! AT LEAST I DON'T NEED A JEWEL TO BE STRONG!!!!!” Tenchu bit down on Naraku's shoulder forcing the jewel out with his long tongue and tore Naraku's legs off. All Naraku could do scream in pain.
“You've been a bad boy Naraku; now suffer for what you've done!” Tenchu gripped his hair and tore off his scalp; again Naraku screamed, “Silence!” a clawed hand gripped his lower jaw and ripped it out leaving Naraku's tongue dangling.
“Gross! I think I'm going to puke!” Kagome covered her mouth; she noticed Gein had gone inside, apparently not giving two shits about Naraku, or the jewel.
Tenchu threw the jewel up into the air broke it in his hand scattering some of the pieces about Japan, again. He then went back to torturing the mangled thing that was Naraku, once.
“Umm, let's go find that nice Kazuki fellow and then come back.” Kagome watched the brutal seen as Naraku's guts where ripped out and devoured by the apparently hungry Tenchu.
“Sounds good to me.” Inu-Yasha picked up Kagome and headed toward what he hoped was Kazuki's sent, he smelled clean like the people in Kagome's time he wondered why, but he surly was better than that Tenchu guy, hopefully…
 
To be continued
-Kazuki Ferret