InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Choryuujinmaru ( Chapter 18 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"Get up." a voice was calling, "You are not yet dead, although if you lay there long enough you might die."

"I'm pathetic." Kazuki couldn't see, he was dreaming, "I lost so miserably."

"So are you just a loser who quits after he loses but comes back with his life?" The voice was female, but cold and harsh, "No, you're not that. You wouldn't abandon your friends, would you?"

"No." Kazuki sighed, "I'll get stronger, until I crush Hister into dust."

"Good, it would be truly sad if you gave up now. Now that you can hear my voice, maybe you could hear my name? It's ........"

"No I'm sorry I couldn't hear it." Kazuki felt himself be lifted; Inu-Yasha, I'm so sorry to be inconveniencing you like this.

"Don't worry about it, as soon as you can hear my name, I'll make us stronger." The voice perked up, "Stronger then even our father is. I'll be stronger then Kurohime, his blade and you'll be stronger then him."

Kazuki woke up. Inu-Yasha had propped him up against a wall.

"You don't have to worry." Kazuki stood up and looked at Inu-Yasha, "These wounds are only superficial, Claire wasn't trying to kill me, or any of us for that matter."

"What are you talking about!?" Inu-Yasha pointed at Sesshomaru, "She damn near tore his head off with that punch!"

"She's a `sniper'; if she aims to kill it happens in one blow. Be it with a rifle or her paws, if the moves have killing intent, she aims to drop you instantly and permanently." Kazuki pointed at his wounds, "They're painful, but not fatal. She didn't use a whole lot of force in each punch or kick, she toyed with us."

"If that was they're way of playing I don't want to know what they're like when they're serious." Sesshomaru had seen better days, his clothing was torn and he was covered in bandages, "I don't think I've ever been punched so hard in my life."

"No, I know what they're like when serious. I've seen them tare a man's arms off and impale him with them for spilling coffee." Kazuki looked toward the door that lead to the stairs, "But, a Rheinlander is most dangerous when hungry. They've got a monstrous appetite. And everything is their prey."

"Kazuki, what did Hister mean when he said for Claire to bite you and see if you turn into a Rheinlander?" Kagome handed him his rifle, "What the fuck was he talking about?"

"A Rheinlander can turn whoever they bite into another Rheinlander as long as their demonic energy is greater then the targets." Sasha walked pass them, "In short if Claire would have sunk her fangs into my brother, he'd be one of them."

"You seem in such a rush. Slow down little sister."

"You need to hurry up! Remember? This cursed place aint gonna be here too much longer?" Sasha glared at Kazuki, "I've waited my whole life to kill him, and don't you even think to hold me back now." Sasha picked up her shotgun, "This is going to be the only time I fight unrestricted. Don't. Get. In. My. Way."

"Don't worry I'm up." Koga was using Kirara for support, "Although not in my best."

"Where did Rin and Jaken go?" Sango was looking around.

"I told them to leave. It's not safe in this place." Sesshomaru limped toward the ascending stairs, "Let's go."

Kazuki picked up his revolver and holstered it, "Es tut mir leid." He followed his friends.

On Floor 13......

Gein finished wrapping his arm when Hister entered the room, his two guards followed soon after.

"Hister!? Long time no see!" Gein wiped some of his blood away from his mouth with his right hand, "How's the whole Nazi-thing workin' out for you?"

"Es ist gut to see das you are in ein gut mood, Herr Savagejo."

"Hmm. I hope to catch up with Kazuki soon." Gein looked up at Hister, "You're still a merc right?"

"Ja. Warum bist du fragen mich?"

"Because I'm not an idiot; Kazuki doesn't have enough warriors with him to make it, he's short one." Gein smiled, "He'll need Ginbi to take on Tori."

"And just how did you figure that out?" Claire scoffed.

"If Sasha engages Cho, Miroku engages Preist, Sango engages Henjin, Koga and Sesshomaru engage the remaining demons, Kazuki engages my father, I engage Jack, Tenchu engages Nexus, and finally if Inu-Yasha is to engage Takuma. There aint enough fists in that fight, Kagome wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance against Tori, Ginbi however would."

"So you want us to get Ginbi, take his guard post and send him here!?" Claire said with a chibi anime face.

"Ve'll do et." Hister smiled, "I vant to kill Kazuki und iv dis vill help, it shall be done. Now hurry up and do your part you lazy bastard."

Hister and his two officers walked away, "Don't vorry I'll do et."

The 18th Floor..........

"It's about damn time." Sasha handed her duffle bag to Kagome, "Leave me behind and press forward, we've no time to waste. I'll catch up in a little bit."

"But...!?" Before she could finish Kazuki grabbed Kagome.

"Ok sis! Don't you dare lose!" Kazuki saluted her and then ran up the stairs; everyone else was left in his dust.

"Follow Kazuki, this is personal. GO!" Sasha had only bloodlust and rage in her eyes; Inu-Yasha knew she wasn't to be trifled with in her current state.

"Fine, just make it quick." Inu-Yasha ran after Kagome and Kazuki with everyone else following him.

Cho drew his sword, a short katana, maybe 23 inches total. Sasha smirked, "My, what a sad little blade! All the other one's I've seen are so much longer!"

"You shut up you bitch!" Cho hissed at her, "Or I'll shut you up!"

"Try me!" She blasted a load of buckshot into his chest, quickly pumping the spent shell out. Cho screamed in pain as the silver-nitrate pellets she'd loaded up with entered his body, as well as her arsenic pellets. Those three chemicals would brake down Cho's genetic structure, like a reverse form of cancer. She went to put another load into him but he smacked the shotgun out of her hands, it landed in a planter filled with dead plants.

"YoU THinK You'Ve WoN?" He swung his sword, the force was like a whirlwind, she was sent flying into the ceiling, "Choryuujinmaru, that is my name you whore, remember it; as I am your rapist and murder!"

-BOOM!-BOOM! - Sasha fired off two rounds from her Desert Eagle. She did a quick damage report; left shoulder: broken, liver: ruptured, hip: broken on left side, ribs: four or five broken.

Cho snatched the magnum from her hands, "DIE YOU WORTHLESS WHORE!!!"

"TUNDRA PIT FALL, PUNGY PIT!!" Four large ice spears pierced Cho's body, it wouldn't hold him for long but it might give Sasha enough time to get the shotgun.

No choice! Sasha made a dash for her gun, but she heard a loud pop. And that pop was her hip shattering and the leg dislocating from the socket. Pain shot up the left side of her body, she vomited blood. Guess this is what I get for removing myself from combat and playing doctor most my life, huh? When it comes to the most important battle of my life I perform this badly? I'm almost ashamed to admit I'm a woman at this point.

"Die!" Cho burst from the ice, healed and used his whirlwind again. Sasha was airborne; again she felt as if she was being torn apart, she slammed face up into a planter with dead plants inside. Cho walked other to her, he looked down at her.

"Aren't you cute? Laying there drenched in your own blood, all helpless and in pain." Cho started baby talking her, "Now this is how a woman should be." He raised the Desert Eagle, "Bang, bang, I shot you down."

-Boom!- The heavy .50 slug tore through her lung, Cho fired again, the round burst her gut, again her right lung was blasted through, the last slug missed her heart by mere inches. -Click-

"What's wrong with this gun!?" Cho shook the pistol, he didn't know dick about guns. Sasha looked to her right and saw her Remington just a few inches from her hand.

"Tundra pit fall.... IMPALER!" Five large ice spires impaled Cho, he dropped the Desert Eagle. Sasha grabbed the shotgun and swung it so the barrel almost touched his nose, "Fuck off, out of my sight and out of my mind you twisted depraved piece of wasted DNA."

"Wait!"

Sasha fired, Cho's head was ripped from his shoulders and exploded as the pellets tore their way through it and plastered the walls with the sticky goo that was once a head. Sasha went limp, the shotgun clattered to the floor.

"I'm so sorry...." Sasha was having trouble seeing, it was blurry, "It doesn't look like... I'll be catching.... up... to... you."

Sasha vomited blood and her muscles relaxed....

I'm sorry. I wanted to help out more.... Please my friends forgive me. After those thoughts everything went black for Sasha Kitsune.

To Be Continued...

Howdy there reader! It's me again, your friendly neighborhood Ferret! Boy I am so happy to be working on my story again I decided to write Chapter 18 ASAP! Twas the top of my priorities! Thank you for continuing to read this story, it really does mean allot to me. And if you write a review it really brightens my day and reminds me to work even harder to keep Unholy Wars going till the end! Now if you want to see the character drawings try my furaffinity account, which also has several pictures of me and my doggy at: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kazukiferret/ if you can't link to it just copy and paste it into your url magiger thingy.

-Kazuki Ferret.