InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Tattered and Torn; Snap the Neck, Jack verses the Freak ( Chapter 31 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Tattered and Torn; Snap the Neck: Jack verses the Freak.

Jack managed to block Siegfried’s machete. The freak’s strength was impressive, his large body and larger weapon gave him a great advantage over Jack.

“FUN!” Siegfried howled and kicked one of Jack’s blades from his hand.

“OH YOU WANKER!” Jack kicked Siegfried away, a wide grin spread across both their faces.

“HERE I COME!!!” Siegfried launched himself at Jack; his powerful legs propelled him toward his opponent. Jack grabbed onto Siegfried’s face and stabbed him in the chest.

“!!!” Jack’s eyes widened


Sango was thrown through the wall by her small attacker. She landed outside the castle grounds in a small field. Her breath was labored and harsh.

“You’re so weak; I can’t believe you dared to stand against us.” Heidi stood next to Sango with a depressed look on her face, she raised her cutlass high. “I’ll kill you quick so as you can cease to plague this world with your weakness.”

Sango brought her hands up in a futile block. Sango screamed to Heidi, “WAIT!!”

“Better idea,” Heidi smiled, “I’ll kill you now!”


“You should stay down, and die.” Karl stalked towards Sesshomaru, “I’m getting bored of kicking you around.”

Sesshomaru stood up, “I’m going to delay you as long as possible.”

“Unfortunately for you that is not very long!” Karl kicked Sesshomaru in the gut, “Your delay time is over boy!”

Sesshomaru fell forward weakly next to the pudgy old man. Sesshomaru grinned, and started laughing.

“Oh, what is so funny boy?” Karl looked down on Sesshomaru and raised his right leg, ready to smash the demon’s head in.

“You’re right my delay time is over, however…” Sesshomaru paused, “You’re the one about to die. You aren’t a Rheinlander, are you?”

“No I’m not.” Karl smiled, “I’m a ‘ghost’ dear boy. To be exact I’m an illusion, well this form is at least!”

Karl’s grin grew even wider, “I am the foremost intelligence expert in all of Hister’s army! My actual combat ability is comparatively low even to one like Claire; however my mind puts me on another plane entirely from such trash!”

“You don’t listen well do you?” Sesshomaru smiled as the scent of roosted flesh washed over him, “Another fighter is here.”

“If attacking a wounded man is your grand skill you’d better come up with more plans.” Kazuki stood behind Karl, his arms wrapped in bandages and a sheathed sword resting on his shoulder. His body looked haggard; he looked to be in pain. Kazuki unsheathed his sword, “Or you’ll easily be torn asunder by my blade.”

“And just what is so special about that plain looking katana?” Karl slowly walked toward Kazuki, “What do you expect to do against me with that thing?”

“For one who claims to be an intelligence expert you are unbelievably stupid.” Kazuki’s body changed into the anthromorpic form he had at the tower when he’d lost his mind. He let a grin spread across his muzzle, “This is my natural form, and this blade of mine is no regular sword it is the blade made of my soul, Akahime.”

“Oh really now? So that lame looking blade is your pride?” Karl clapped his hands together and became shrouded in a thick cloud, “Then I’ll take your ‘pride’ and hammer it through to the very core of your soul!”

“TRY IT YOU FOOL!!” Kazuki raised his sword and charged forward, “I’LL TAKE MY PRIDE AND DASH YOU TO PIECES!!”


Sango managed to roll away from Heidi’s blade, the small girl broke out laughing; her fangs glistened in the dimming twilight. “You look so ridicules! What are you anyway, a half-breed?”

Sango froze and looked at her hands; they where paws, she could feel that she’d grown a tail. Also she finally realized that she wasn’t wearing any clothes.

“You must be; you’re interesting to me none the less.” Heidi pointed her sword at Sango, “However you’re so weak! I’m disappointed in you half breed… I didn’t catch your name.”

Sango stared in bewilderment, “It’s… Sango.”

Heidi put on a serious face, “That’s a nice name… I’ll remember it!”

Sango’s eyes widened as Heidi burst out laughing and launched herself at Sango, “UNTIL YOU DIE THAT IS!!!”


Siegfried punched Jack in the stomach hard enough to burst the blood vessels. As Jack crumpled in front of his monstrous attacker, Siegfried smiled; a crooked grin across the impressionist dreamscape of his face.

“My skin is hard as steel no?” Siegfried stabbed Jack through his left shoulder and lifted him up so he was eye level with him. “My skin is hard enough to block off any blow a human like you could manage. My defense is second only to Rottenfuhrer Krissnacht. Do you understand?”

“You bloody wanker!” Jack grabbed onto the machete, “Stupid fool sprouting unnecessary bullocks in the middle of a bloody fight! You’ve gave me a pain in the Gulliver all right! Useless droog though you may be!”

“AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU’RE IN A POSITION TO INSULT ME!!” Siegfried howled

“In my years as a guard at Takuma’s tower I’ve seen dozens of soggs claiming to ‘ave a ‘prefect defense’ against my attacks. But do you know what?” Jack smiled and thrust his knife forward, “NONE OF THEM WERE!!”

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” Siegfried screamed as Jack’s knife pierced his left eye. Siegfried let go of his machete and gripped at the knife.

“Their eyes were always a good place to stab, and!” Jack ran and jumped at Siegfried, gripping his hands around the lanky beast’s neck flipped him over and slammed him back first onto a large rock. “their spines snapped like everybody else’s!”

Siegfried’s body twitched as the life slowly left it, his remaining eye glazed over and bloody foam gurgled from his mouth. Jack watched as the corpse finally stopped twitching.


Sabine’s eyes widened, “Another has fallen, Grantz has been slain by his foe.”

Sasha sighed, “And Kazuki has joined the battle. If he’s here that means he finished forging his sword already.”

“Your brother is stronger then you isn’t he?”

“No, physically I’m much stronger than he is.” Sasha closed her eyes and smiled, “But for a warrior there is no one better! He’s got the instincts, the speed, the experience and an over bearing resilience to physical pain that transcends normal barriers. I’ve seen him fight with a smile on his face while his intestines where dangling from his belly. He’s powerful; a dangerous monster that fights at point blank range; and tares his foes asunder without fail.”

“But Frau Fuchs beat him so easily.”

“He didn’t have his sword forged then, once a Kitsune forges their blade they’re able to call upon a whole new level of power.” Sasha rubbed her gut absently as she talked, “You saw how much stronger my attacks were after I summoned my Fuugahime right?”

“Kind of difficult to forget when it’s what tore you in half.” Sabine’s facial expression didn’t change.

“The power of my sword cannot compare to his; the sheer amount of pain he went through forging it is proof of just how frighteningly powerful it is. I’ve seen the mere shadow of its power at the tower, from my best guess I’d put that at its seal from. The initial release should be a frightening display of power.” Sasha paused and brushed the hair away from her eyes. “Whoever is facing him is going to be facing a beast whose strength I’m willing to bet will soon overpower our father’s own powers.”

“Even with his new powers Karl Peter Geist is a powerful foe, he may have the ability to defeat him. But he will be unable to do that and engage the other officers as well.”

“No worries, he doesn’t have to!” Sasha started laughing.


The ground in front of Heidi burst open and a large dark tree like object rose from the shattered terra; and gripped onto Heidi’s face. Sango yelped in surprise as she realized it was an arm; an arm longer then a man is tall, bandaged with a massive hand with giant claws. The arm’s owner burst from the ground and slammed Heidi into the ground. His long tongue slid from his mouth and licked his massive fangs.

“Sorry I’m so late.” Tenchu held Heidi down.

“Wer bist du!?” Heidi managed to choke out.

“I’m Tenchu Jinchu, the God of Punishment!!” Tenchu threw Heidi across the field, “I’ll bury you beneath your own sins!”

Too be continued…

Next Time- Tattered and Torn; Torn Asunder, Kazuki verses Karl Geist

-Kazuki Ferret