InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unknowingly Controlled ❯ New York ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Glad to get off the plane, Kagome walked up the ramp and threw the door into the airport. Looking at the signs, she made her best attempt to find her way outside. Fortunately, that seemed harder than it really was. All you have to do it follow the people and you're set.
Taking her time, she managed to get her bags, knocked a few people over, and somehow managed to find her way into the male's bathroom. JFK Airport was just too confusing for her.
After much confusing, kagome finally found her way outside, but what then? She didn't plan that far.
 
 
She stood outside, starring at the house in which she will be living for the next however long. Walking up the mere 6 steps to the front door, kagome stopped and looked up. There, up in the corner, was a camera. Smiling nervously she waved to whomever was on the other side, and then reached for the doorbell.
 
 
"INU YASHA!" screamed a familiar dark haired boy as he slammed his fist into Inu Yasha's bedroom door.
"Miroku, what the hell do you want, I'm busy!" The half-bread screamed threw the door.
"You do realize that we get our new room mate today and all your shit from last nights "gathering" is still piled up downstairs. We don't want to frighten this one away, we need her to make rent."
"If you're so worried, you clean it up"
Miroku smiled to himself. "If you don't get out here right now, I'll call Sango. You know that she is staying with your parents for the next few days, I'll call her and have her come home."
Inu Yasha froze "you wouldn't; besides, if she comes back, it puts an end to whatever freakish things you do when she isn't around"
"aww, but Inu Yasha, I would rather have you sister here than not. Life here is boring without her. Besides, what will she say when she find out that we were kicked out?"
There was a moment of silence before a long mumble of cusses.
Inu Yasha flung the door open. "Fine, but you clean that stuff that's stuck to the ceiling"
Miroku cringed. "What is it this time?"
Shrugged "not sure, but it didn't look sanitary"
Suddenly there was a beeping noise coming from the computer in the room next to them. They both looked at the monitor and saw the back of a girl starring at the front door. "Shit. Quick, Inu Yasha clean up the mess." he ran out the door and headed for the stairs. "I'll keep her busy"
"What, I have to clean it up myself?"
"Yeah" and with that Miroku was gone.
"Bastard" Inu Yasha growled under his breath and he began his demon speed cleaning; literally.
 
 
Kagome rang the doorbell. It only took a minute for the door to quickly open, revealing a handsome young man. He opened it stepped outside and close the door behind him in almost inhuman like speeds.
"Hi, you must be kagome, I'm Miroku" he held his hand out.
kagome smiled and reached for his hand. "Yes, I'm kagome, it's nice to meat you."
"Would you like to go to, um, dunkin donuts and talk about the room and the other roommates?"
Kagome looked at him strangely. "But I have all my suitcases to bring inside." she pointed behind her to the pile of about six cases.
"Oh, don't worry, I'll have Inu Yasha take care of that"
Kagome looked at him strangely.
"He's one of the roommates." Miroku answered at if he was reading her thoughts. "Don't worry, you're not the only girl, Sango is Inu Yasha's half sister, she lives here too."
Kagome nodded and smiled as Miroku made his way to the front door. He opened it and stuck his head in only to scream. "Inu Yasha, I'm taking kagome to dunkin, I need you to get out here and get her bags before Onigumo does"
Kagome leaned forward to listen as she heard screaming come from inside the house. "Goddamn Miroku. I'm not a fucking servant"
"I'll make it up to you later" Miroku replied then slammed the door. "He'll be out in a minute. Now shall we go"
"Um" was all kagome could get out before he had dragged her down the street. It was only two blocks from the house. Kagome ordered a Pepsi, while Miroku ordered half of the menu.
"Miroku?" kagome asked shyly.
"Yeah" He looked up from him pile of junk food.
"Why couldn't we talk in the house?"
"Well, Inu Yasha had a party last night and we didn't want to scare you away with the huge mess that was left over."
"Oh"
Miroku took a bite out of the closet thing to him. "I think that I should warn you about our roommates. Lets see." he put on his thinking face.
 
 
Inu Yasha ran threw the house at his demon speed, grabbing things and picking up the furniture. The house was decent sized. When you walked in the front door you are automatically met with the stairs leading to the five bedrooms. To the left of the stares is a decent sized living room decorated in black, red, and any other neon colors you could think of. If you go threw the living room you are met with the kitchen and a medium sized room to the side; the dinning room. Near the back of the kitchen was a door leading to the fences in patch of grass they called a backyard.
Walking up the stairs you are met with a simple normal closet. Going in a counter clock wise motion the five bedrooms go in this order; Miroku's, Sango's, Inu Yasha's, the surveillance room, then kagome's. Each room was decent sized, except for the surveillance room. That room was rather small. There was just enough room for all the alarm and surveillance equipment.
Annoyed by the silence, Inu Yasha grabbed the remote to his $2,000 radio system. Pressing familiar buttons, he threw the remote to the side as music by his favorite band started to fill the house. Inu Yasha closed his eyes and leaned his head back as "master of puppets" (by metallic...I will kill who doesn't know that) seeped into his ears. The bass started to shake the house and he smiled evilly. He started to bang his head slightly and he tapped his foot. Opening up his eyes once again, with a new sense of power, he took a step forward to continue his cleaning job. To his dismay he stepped on a cup, lost his balance, and fell flat on his face.
Growling was heard all around the neighborhood.
 
 
"Sango is a beautiful creature" Miroku began lost is a dream world. "She is 20 and goes to school at NYU. She's going for a major in music. She wants to teach at her old high school. She can play way more instruments than I know exist."
"She likes music?" Kagome asked most interested.
Miroku smiled. "Yes she does. Her music is some of the best that I have ever heard. She even writes thing for Inu Yasha and I to play. Do you play an instrument?"
Kagome looked down sadly. "No" she said quietly.
Deciding to let it go, Miroku continued. "I play the guitar and the drums. I have played my entire life. It's kind of my passion, but I am currently working at a club. I'm going to NYU for business. I want to own my own club someday. I took a job at Pyramid, this Goth club, as the head man's assistant. I do every kind of job, preparing for when i own my club. He seems to understand and it helping me out."
Kagome smiled "what is your club going to be called?"
"Club Puss"
Kagome's eyes widened.
Miroku looked at her, then began to panic. 'oh god, she's pure. We found Mother Teresa.' His mood then switched. 'Fresh meat' he thought.
 
 
Looking at the clock, Inu Yasha sighed. It took him an hour, but the house was spotless, with the exception of whatever was still stuck on the ceiling. Looking at the glob of what seemed to be a mix of noodles, shampoo, pizza sauce, Pepsi, a sock, and gum, he shuttered.
Walking into the kitchen he opened the frig and looked for something edible. Thanks to Sango, the frig was always full of things other than old milk and rotten lettuce. She took good care of them. Grabbing an apple he walked over to the stove and opened the cupboard. Grabbing three packs of roman he went in search of a pot large enough. As soon and he turned on the water, to fill the pot up, he heard a suction noise, followed by the sound of something hitting the floor. Glancing back into the living room, Inu Yasha groaned at the site. Whatever was on the ceiling was now covering over half of the floor.
 
 
"What about Inu Yasha?" kagome asked.
Miroku smiled nervously. There was no way to describe Inu Yasha. Well there was, but if he did, she would run in fear. "Him, well, he is...um..."
Kagome eyed him carefully, and then smiled. "He is the druggy, Goth/rocker type, who had a bad attitude and uses girls."
Miroku stared in shock. 'How did she know that? Well she was off, but still close'
Kagome frowned. "Somebody at my school was like that..."
Miroku frowned; there was more to this girl than he knew. Something about her didn't seem right. There was no danger involved, just mystery. "Anyways, I think that its time to get home." Miroku stood up and motioned for the door.
Kagome nodded as they headed "home".