InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Past ❯ Elder's Plan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mint: Hi we are Mint Coral and Willow. We are sorry to say that this is not an IK or SK fic. To be blunt, only Kagome, and maybe Kaede, Kirara, and Naraku will be in this fanfic.

Gets evil glares

Mint: Don't get mad at me. This is 20 years after Kikyo bound Inuyahsa to the tree. So sorry Inuyasha will not be in this fic. Now, on with the story

Willow: You're forgetting something.

Mint: Oh, yeah! I don't own Inuyahsa even though I wish I did. :( Kagome doesn't make an appearance in this chapter, though we talk about her a lot. And if I spell something wrong let me know. Read and review and please be nice.

"Talking"

`Thinking`

~~Scene change~~~

---Point of view change---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Elder's Meeting~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Elder what are we going to do?"

"Calm down, I have a plan. We will send someone up the mountain to ask Milady for help. Nothing else has worked," replied the elder.

"Elder, we can't! That witch will send one of her demons to take care of it, and they don't care if they destroy the town. And..." Before she could finish the elder interrupted her.

"THAT IS ENOUGH! Watch your mouth! Those demons are the only hope we have. They have come through for us time and again, and that's more then you have ever done. So there are no buts. You have no powers against the beast, do you priestess?" barked the elder.

"Um oohh nno," stuttered the priestess.

"Well then, matter solved. Now, who shall we send? They should be quick and small, but smart and able to take care of themselves," said the elder.

"We should send Kagome. She is talented and much more skilled than the so-called "priestess,"" said Tama, the village hunter.

"Excuse me? Did you just say that wench is more skilled then me?"

"Yes, I did," barked Tama. "I will not lose another daughter to that monster. Kagome is our only hope and she is also very skilled."

"Are you sure Kagome can handle this task?" asked the elder. "She is still young." Unbeknownst to them, a noise cat demon was eavesdropping on their conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Outside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`Who is this priestess? She's not very good.` thought Tara `She cant even sense me here and that's sad`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Inside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Elder, don't worry. Kagome is a very talented young girl. I would not have suggested her if I did not believe she could not perform this task," declared Tama.

"That girl? Talented? Yeah, right." scoffed the priestess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Outside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`I really don't like this priestess. She has no respect. Kagome has a lot more talent than that wench does. Now what are they saying?`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Inside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I will ask Kagome tomorrow. Now, let us go and get some sleep," said the elder. The group uttered their agreement in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Outside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`Looks like I gotta scram,` thought Tara as she dashed off to the mountain to report her findings.

*~*~

Mint: That's all for now. We will update soon.

Willow: Kagome will show up in the next chapter, so review and stay tuned. :)

Mint: Willow! We are not a TV show, and that's my line. Will that's all folks! Review, and no flames.