InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unleashed Desire (Love Over Time - I) ❯ When it’s All Said & Done ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

 

Unleashes Desire

Part  four

When it’s All Said & Done

*

*

*

Nope Inuyasha ain't mine! (sniffle)

*

*

*

*

*

*

 

 

Bottles of PowerAde lay discarded on the floor. Neighbors had long since stopped banging on the ceilings and walls. Even those that had been bold enough to approach the door had retreated to their own apartments, either in awe of the couple's stamina or in realization of the fact that the occupants didn't give a damn that they were disturbing many of the buildings occupants.

 

She ran her fingers through her sweat soaked hair in order to clear it out of her line of vision. She wanted to be able to look at the man who continued to drive her to levels of ecstasy that boarded on madness. Kagome thought she must be crazy to continue pushing her body beyond its established limits. Her muscles cried out in protest to the abuse, while orgasm after mind-blowing orgasm quaked her frame.

 

"Ooh... fuck... K-Kagome... mmm… almost there baby... shit... ride harder!" Inuyasha demanded sliding his hands from her waist to her hips. He gripped her tightly, fingers pressed firmly into her flesh as he lifted her up so only the tip of his shaft remained within her, then he pulled her back down over his length with such intensity it forced the air from her lungs in rhythmic puffs.

 

He loved it when she rode him, though he'd never tell. No, he would continue to let her believe he was granting her a privilege by permitting her to take the dominant position. This stance gave her a sense of control. Inuyasha knew better. Kagome may have been on top, but he was the one guiding her movements. He could control the depth of penetration with a slight thrust of his pelvis, or alter her pace by tightening his grip on her curvaceous hips, pulling her down more abruptly or gradually allow her body to descend along his shaft

.

Yes, he loved it when she was on top. From beneath her, Inuyasha was graced with a perfect view of her full breasts as they bounced in synchronization with her movements. He especially loved how she was tossing her head back, running her delicate fingers along the slope of her neck, down the valley between her breasts and over her soft smooth tummy. Kagome paused to fiddle with her belly ring as her hand skillfully made its way between their bodies to caress her most sacred area. "God your beautiful!" Inuyasha admitted, watching his miko lose herself in the sensation of him filling her and the pleasure of her own touch.

 

Her hands glided along his sweat soaked abs with ease. Slowly, Kagome’s fingers inched their way along Inuyasha’s muscular chest, she could feel his heart pounding fervently. She put most of her weight on her arms her body leaning over his and cried out. "Inu... yasha!" The new position allowed him to reach a spot hidden deep within her.

 

Kagome thought something in her would break, but she pressed on heedlessly, the pleasure of this new contact urging her forward. Her mouth flew opened in a silent scream, she threw her head back and her eyes fluttered closed. "Inu...Inuyashaaaa!" she cried out when she finally found her voice, just before her body went slack. Kagome now lay flat against his chest, her frame trembling intensely in response to her last climax.

 

"Damn... your stamina... Yash," she complained between gulps of air.

 

"Feh! That's not what you said a couple of hours ago, mate," he chuckled teasingly.

 

"Humph, that was back when I could walk," Kagome complained, scrunching her nose and furrowing her brow. "Remind me to hit you when I regain feeling in my arms," she laughed.

 

"Keh, whatever. Close your eyes and go to sleep Bitch, you'll be sore in the morning," he shifted slightly in an effort to get more comfortable, placing a sheet over them to keep out the cool night air.

 

Kagome winced at the sudden movement. "No I'm sore now, I'll be dead in the morning," she replied in a dry tone.

 

"You'll be fine. Maybe next time, you'll think twice before deliberately disobeying me?"

 

 

Kagome didn’t respond, she was already asleep and snoring lightly. Inuyasha brushed the damp hair out of her face and kissed the top of her head, then allowed sleep to claim him as well.