InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unleashed Desires ❯ The training part two ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or its characters; I’m simply borrowing them for my own wicked entertainment.
AN: Special thanks to my beta-reader, who checked the chapter and is helping me as best as she can. I know that it took a little longer to post the chapter. It is due to the fact that I had to wait for the chapter and for something that happened in my family. For further information read below the chapter.


The Training part two


“Shippou, what’s wrong?” Her warm voice filled the area around the fire.

“The water pitcher is empty because I drunk the last bit. I was thirsty. I would go and fetch some, but I don’t want to wander off alone.” Shippou shook with fright at the idea of some
youkai attacking him. He tried to hide it as best as he could. He was a youkai and it was unbecoming for his kind to show their anxiety openly. Every time they had gotten into trouble he had kept silent and had said nothing expect for the occasional squeak, which had passed his lips and his trademark shivering.

“It’s ok. I will go and get some more. The stream is not that far. Besides, sunset is a long ways away. So I’ll have plenty of time.” Turning, Kagome retrieved the pitcher. She thought it would be all right if she went out on her own. The stream was nearby and should something happen, she could always call her friends to her aid.

“Wait, I’ll come with you! You need a protector.” Puffing out his chest, the kitsune made her smile. First, he shivered with fear at the idea of getting some water from the creek and now he was the one to offer her protection. It was amusing. Not letting her inner joy show, she prized his offer with a wide smile that was reflected in her deep blue eyes.

“That’s very brave of you Shippou! I’m sure every demon will back off knowing I have such an apt protector by my side.” This of course was not true. The cub was too small to be of any assistance should she be attacked by an adversary, no matter if it were demon or human. She would not tell him something like this. She knew he needed to feel useful.

“He, that’s nothing, I’ll always protect you.”

“Then let’s go! The water won’t appear in the pot by magic. We have to go and fetch it.” Shooting to her feet, she turned to run down the trail. “The last one is a rotten egg.” Suddenly, she bumped into something solid and hard, which made her stumble and fall back. Indignantly, she landed on her buttocks with a loud thud. Peering up, the first thing that caught her eye was Inuyasha’s fire-rat haori. So he had been the cause of her fall! Narrowing her eyes, she wanted to know why he would do this to her. What had caused him to step in her way? She was about to open her mouth and ask him but he beat her to it with his grumpy answer.

“Keh, you ain’t going with this runt alone. The last thing I need is your clumsiness getting you into trouble.”

‘Would he learn to soften his words? Must he be this grouchy?’ Looking into his intense amber eyes, she hadn’t the heart to sit him. There was something in their depths. It was then when an angered yell was heard from the arm that was averted from her line of vision. It held Shippou who came to Kagome’s defence.

“Let me go you mutt. Hey, that hurts you know.” Inuyasha paid no heed to what Shippou was doing at the moment. It cost him greatly. His grip on the kit’s tail loosened, giving Shippou the opportunity to escape his hold. Not waiting for a second chance, the kitsune jumped on his shoulder and bit his sensitive ear. Inuyasha yelped as the first waves of pain jolted through his abused nerve endings. The yowl turned to a tenacious threatening growl, which vibrated through his chest and out of his throat, as he grabbed Shippou again.

“Don’t harm him Inuyasha!” Kagome stood by his side laying her hand on his forearm to calm him.

“Why? He bit my ear; this runt deserves a good spanking.” Inuyasha lowered his hand to hit Shippou’s backside. “This will teach you to respect the alpha of your pack.” Smirking down at the now frightened little kit, he bent him over his knee securing him with his other clawed hand on his thigh.

“Release him immediately, Inuyasha!” Her words sounded low and dangerous. She would not allow him to beat her surrogate son. Especially for a flimsy reason. He had grabbed Shippou by his tail in the first place and Shippou had only paid him back for the not so gentle attention that he had received from the hanyou.

“Inuyasha, do I have to use the word on you before you follow my wishes? I warn you, you are not going to harm Shippou!” Seeing his defiance, she screeched: “Now!” Inuyasha, sensing her rising anger, let Shippou go or he would hurt for days should he push his luck too far. Kagome would not go easy on him. Once pissed off, she was a dangerous opponent.

“There, happy now. Can we go then?” Glaring back at Shippou, he didn’t want him to come with them. Nodding, Kagome wanted to leave. Seeing Inuyasha’s uneasiness, she knew he was up to something. It would be better if Shippou waited for her in the camp.

“Shippou, would you be so kind as to wait for me here? I need you to take care of the others when Inuyasha is not around. And since you are the only one with full-youkai senses, you can warn them should something come near.” Knowing, this would let him feel important and not left behind, it was the best way she could think of to make him stay.


0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000


The stream could be heard nearby as she and her silent companion followed the path leading to their goal. She knew him. It was unlike him to be this quite. His stance betrayed nothing. His arms were crossed in his haori sleeves like usual, his pace firm and steady. What left her on edge was the pensive look contorting his handsome face. It just wasn’t him. She caught his attention by placing her hand on his muscle crowded forearm, always feeling amazed by the hardness of his body. Once his eyes were on her she felt suddenly self-conscious at what she was about to ask him.

“What’s wrong, Inuyasha? Why was it that you wished to be alone with me. I don’t think it was just for a quiet walk by my side.” Kagome asked, rosy spots appearing on her cheeks.

“Ka.., Kagome.” His voice faltered as he was in no condition to make any remark to her inquiry. Yes, he had something on his heart. It was the triangle between him, Kikyou and Kagome. It had to end. He couldn’t bear it much longer. Knowing that Kagome would be hurt made it more complicated for him to tell her the truth. No, he couldn’t, not yet.

‘Baka, you’re a coward. Do you think she is utterly blind? I tell you she knows more than you think. By telling her the facts you’ll prevent her from being hurt by discovering them on her own.’

‘Shut up! I ain’t going to tell her now!’

“Gomen ne.” Ok, she nearly dropped there and then from the shock. Never, really never had she heard an apology from Inuyasha. She couldn’t understand what he was sorry about and that confused her to no end.

“What are you apologizing for?” Shaking her head she acknowledged her bewilderment. Her shining ebony strands flew around her head with the vivacity of the movement. He was at a loss at to how to tell her what he was about to do in the future, thus probably parting them forever. Would she accept his resolve and stay by his side? No he couldn’t do this to her, could he? The questions were swirling in his head. The only thing he could come up with was to tell her a semi-truth.

“For neglecting you for the last couple of days.” Knowing this was one of his rare moments, she wasn’t going to destroy it. Maybe, if she prized him more often, then he would understand it was fine with her. Yes, her heart clenched in her chest every time she saw him with Kikyou, especially after the last quarrel she had with the older miko. How many times did she try to convince Inuyasha not to follow her dead incarnation to hell? It was good for nothing to keep the promise that he had given to Kikyou so many years ago. However, she couldn’t change his mind.

“That’s fine, I was too busy as well. Don’t bother yourself.” Seeing his ‘I’m not believing you’ look on his face, she had to persuade him to believe her. ‘What can I do? Hn, I have to think of something.’ She searched desperately for something that worked every time on him. As she came with nothing, she mentally sighed.

“Look, there were many unresolved matters between you and Kikyou, which needed closure. Hey, just don’t forget me completely! I’m still your friend!” Putting on a fake smile, she hoped her acting skills would be good enough to let it seem genuine. It was best to nurse her heartache in silence. Laying this burden upon his shoulders was not something he could handle easily, nor would he know what to do. He would end up pondering how to solve it. No, there was no way she wished to see him in the state he had been the last time, when she had told him to seek out Kikyou after Naraku nearly killed her on Mount Hakurei. The look he had shot her had held the knowledge that he had been aware of what he had been doing to her. Never again would she bear witness to those eyes that had been sad, hurt and lost. If it mean that she would have to back down, then she would.

Scooping water in the pitcher, she decided to lighten the mood. And what was better than a sulking hanyou, who hadn’t taken a bath for however long it had been precisely? Definitely too long. Inuyasha couldn’t react. He wasn’t paying attention to what she was doing. One second she was kneeling and the next, he got the contents splashed all over him.

“Got you!” Sticking out her tongue, she took another full pitcher of the fresh liquid running down the boulders and little falls. Growling softly, he warned her that she shouldn’t do it again. The growl didn’t terrify her because it was a playful one. He didn’t even know he could make that sounds. Giggling to herself, the sound reminded Kagome of a whelp her neighbours had had. He had reacted with such growls too when she had bantered with him. The mischievous grin that spread across his lips let her know he was enjoying himself as well.

‘Uh, I bet he won’t go easy on me for this. Hah, I’ll be soaked through, but it will be worth it.’ Kagome thought.

No, that was not what he had on his mind. With one powerful leap he was on top of her, catching her off guard. Inuyasha pinned Kagome effectively to the ground with his weight, his legs straddling her hips. What was unexpected was his capability to restrain her hands with his legs too. Amazingly, it didn’t hurt. ‘Where the hell did he place his weight?’ Was all that shot through her shocked mind, what didn’t register the intimate position they shared. No wonder, though she wasn’t dull-witted, she couldn’t force her brain to work properly in that situation. Inuyasha had never sought out such nearness. His hands were placed on her shoulders, his groin was only mere inches from her stomach, all this went unnoticed by her. What had her full attention were his eyes. A gleam she couldn’t decipher, resided in the depths of his intense golden orbs.

What’s going on? What will he do with me?’ Those and other questions bombarded her mind.



00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000


“Miroku? What do you think was it that Inuyasha wanted to speak with Kagome about?” Sango sat near
the monk, hoping he would forget his lecherous side for the moment. He harboured great wisdom; often giving knowledgeable advice when needed.


“That, my dear Sango, is something I can’t tell you.” Catching her curious look, he knew she didn’t believe him. He always had a clue about what was going on. “Well, I have a suspicion, but I’m not sure if I’m correct with my assumptions.”

Getting tetchy, the exterminator’s foot began to twitch, a sign that her patience was wearing thin. “Spit it out!” She was losing her inner struggle and if he didn’t state what was on his mind she would strangle him. Peeking at her, Miroku made some space between them. The second he noticed the fire kindling in her, he became nervous at the idea of an angry Sango and his wandering hands…. Better to let his plans go. He fixed his eyes upon the fire in front of him.


He placed his hands behind him on the grass as he leaned against them to rest his back with his staff by his side. This was a much more comfortable position for him.

“Well, what occurred to me was that Inuyasha wanted to tell Kagome what is going on between him and Kikyou.” His voice was melodious and even as he spoke to Sango. The sound was strangely comforting. This was the reason she was in love with the houshi but had never told him so. He had once made a proposition that he wouldn’t take her as his before the curse of his family was broken, which meant Naraku had to be destroyed or their future as a couple would never happen.

Jerked out of her reverie, Sango wouldn’t have guessed that in her wildest dreams. “What relation is there between Kikyou and Inuyasha?

Continuing as if she hadn’t interrupted him, his observing skills had proved to be of great services in the past and this was not an exception. His faraway look revealed deep concentration. It was not easy for him to guess the truth. His surmise was that Inuyasha was in love with Kikyou and planned to take her as his mate soon. If he was right then Kagome would be crestfallen for sure.

“Sango, what I’m going to tell you should stay between us. This may seriously hurt Kagome, should my assumptions be false, it’s better that we won’t tell her till we are sure.” Shooting Sango a solemn glare, he continued his preach. “To be blunt I think he is going to mate Kikyou once this is over or he is going to follow her into hell. I don’t have any doubts that he won’t stay with Kagome.” The utter shock making small indents all over Sango’s face let her look desperate and weary. “You, as well as I know that Kagome harbours deeper feelings for him. I don’t think the problem will be that he won’t be with her but that she’ll lose the one she loves to hell. That is something other than knowing he is living his live and is happy , though with someone else.”

“What do you mean by ‘loosing the one you love’? She isn’t in love with him, is she?” The Taijiya wasn’t happy about the words he had used.

“I can’t tell you that. But it doesn’t matter how you love someone. It still hurts when you lose the person, who is dear to your heart.”


“What the fuck are you talking about, monk? Who is loosing whom? And where is Kagome?” Rude as ever. The complacent wolf-prince was standing behind the couple, holding Shippou by his tail. The kitsune looked positively miffed. Thrashing around, he tried to get out of Kouga’s iron grip. The wolf’s hold on him didn’t lessen. He had been about to follow Inuyasha and Kagome when he had gotten lost. Circled by wolves, he had known he had been in trouble. If it hadn’t been for the demon stepping in at the right moment, he would have been a good meal. Kouga had grabbed him by his tail and run off with him in his whirlwind, heading to the dell they occupied.

“Nothing of your concern.” Cursing his bad luck, Miroku scolded himself for his arrogance. He should have been more attentive towards his surroundings. Had he used his senses, he’d have known that a demon was approaching with incredible speed. Getting caught off guard could have cost them much more than an overheard conversation.

“I have the right to know, what is going on! I am part of your pack, as is my mate, and we are also Kagome’s friends. So monk, if you don’t want to get your arse kicked, you’ll tell me immediately what the problem is.”

“Kouga, what’s wrong? Why are you so angry?” Ayame emerged from the forest. Not that Kouga had left her on her own. It was a question of honour for the male to protect his female. Should something happen to her because he hadn’t been by her side or near enough to hear if she got into trouble, he would dishonour his family. When he had known that they were near the group of shard hunters, he had sped up, leaving an amused wolf-demoness behind. He was still such a child. She had been not angry with him. He had wanted to be the first to arrive in the camp, or his masculine dignity would have suffered. Catching up, she had heard his angered demands and had been anxious if something had happened to her newfound friends. Standing in front of the houshi and the slayer, she shot them a probing glance over the shoulder of her mate.

“It’s nothing. Kagome and Inuyasha took a walk to fetch some water and we wondered over the true nature of their relationship.” He prayed that his quickly found retort would work. Kouga’s cobalt eyes narrowed. Not sensing a lie behind the monk’s words, he was satisfied that everything was alright and nothing had occurred during his absence. Kagome should be okay then. ‘Wait, she is out there with the mutt? Damn it, I have to go and look if she is alright.’ Intending to leave, he felt the slim hand of his mate upon his masculine shoulder. Smiling back at her he waited patiently for what she had on her heart.


“Let them be for a moment! You could disturb them in a most pleasant moment.” Shooting him a meaningful look, she tried to let him know without words that they might be mating right now. It would be rude to show up without a reason. There were no signs of a fight. The forest seemed to be peaceful, so why going after them? Sensing the confusion in her mate she knew that the idea of Kagome being together with the hanyou didn’t sit well with him, however, she had to let him share her suspicions.

“Look, I think Kagome loves him. The best you can do is to support their relationship as best as you can. It will do no good if you try to interfere. Be a true friend, one from whom she can seek out support if she needs it. Otherwise, stand back. Her relationships are of no concern to you. We can’t try to always protect her. Besides, Inuyasha is not the worst company.” After a pause, she remembered the kitsune being held very tightly in Kouga’s hand. “Let the poor Shippou go! You’re hurting his tail.”

Nodding, he let her know that he had understood what the message had been. He immediately released Shippou who landed on the hard ground with a loud thud. He rubbed his sore tail while he was grateful for the end of his imprisonment.

“Arigato for helping me, Ayame-chan.! If you hadn’t interfered, I would have had bitten up his dirty fingers.” Everyone around him broke into a fit of giggles at the defiant angle of his chin.



00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000



A white clad entity walked on the moss-covered trail winding inside the forest. The dragon stomping on the same ground behind him was freed from his accustomed burden as the radiant child with the cheerful eyes and messy ebony tresses, her ordeal from years ago long forgotten as one cold Lord had become her guardian, walked on her own . Beaming around, her animated spirit thawed the frozen organ thrumming a steady staccato in his chest. He cracked an unnoticeable smile as she passed him in her hast to chase a butterfly who was flattering his charming wings. They got the attention of Rin, the ethereal Lord’s little ward. Jaken, grumbling something about troublesome ningens and their silly behaviour, received a very spine-chilling glare from his master. Shuddering, he shut his mouth. Better than being punished, his Lord had a heavy hand, giving hard smacks.

“Rin, don’t run too far away.” The pristine Lord admonished the distracted girl. The forest wasn’t safe for a small girl like her. She was unarmed and would be easy prey for those who meant her harm.

“Hai, Sesshoumaru-sama.” Running back to his side, she regarded her Lord for a long time. It felt so right to walk by his side. And what was even more stunning, he let her.



000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000



“Kagome-chan! Here you are!. Look who is back.” Sango called for her friend, waving at her as she saw Kagome and Inuyasha walking towards them. Both looked somehow strange. Inuyasha without a hello or a rude comment jumped into the high branches of a nearby tree. She wasn’t sure but she imagined that before he had disappeared his eyes met hers and he had blushed. Sango shrugged her shoulders, confident that she would ask Kagome later.

At that moment, Ayame decided to announce herself. She was so glad to see her friends unharmed and in good health. “Hi, Kagome, how were you faring the past few days without my cheerful presence. I bet you were bored and now need a distraction.” Joking, she hoped for some attention and a welcoming hug. What she didn’t expect was her mate pulling her flush against his broad chest, whispering sweet nothings in a husky voice into her ear.

“Your mate would enjoy your company as well,” adding in a low tone, “in more ways than a hug.” Something hard was pressed against the small of her back. She had made him horny but the reason was unknown.

Giggling, she patted his arm. “Be patient my love. We will take care of your problem soon. I promise.” ‘Better I keep my word.’

“Hn.” The disappointed grunt had let her know that he wasn’t happy with her reply. However, he had to trust her. Now is neither the time, nor the place. Ayame and Sango had to question Kagome about Inuyasha. It was unlike the hanyou to let an opportunity to challenge Kouga slip.

“So Kagome, will you tell us what went on between you and Inuyasha.” Ayame was convinced she could get something out of her.

“Uh, what do you mean? Nothing of course.” Kagome’s face turned several shades of red at the memory of what had happened by the stream.

“Yeh, and Miroku is a chaste monk.” Sango added sarcastically. When Kagome blushed, it wasn’t for nothing, so something must have happened when they were together and alone. Kouga decided to step in. He simply sniffed her. The mixture of her delicate scent and the hanyou’s caused his brows to furrow. That meant that they had been in very close proximity.

“More importantly, why do you smell,” making and disgusted face, “like dog-shit? The only reason that can explain it is that you were pretty near each other. To be honest, he must have held you close to him.” All heads jerked towards Kouga. He had succeeded. Kagome was so red in her face that he was sure she would be a nice beacon.

“I told you that there is nothing going on between me and Inuyasha. He is still not sure whom he wants, me or Kikyou. Besides, where is she? I didn’t see her for so long. Since this morning if I’m correct.” Changing the subject was the best she could do at the moment. There was no way in hell she could explain to the crowd in front of her the cause of her embarrassment. His mere touch. Oh no, no, no! She couldn’t think of it. It had been a very intimate moment, yet not unpleasant. The shivers his hand had caused had run up her spine. It was nothing she had felt before.

Kagome’s friends knew that she wouldn’t answer any questions and therefore they let the subject of their discussion slip. It was obvious she didn’t want to speak about what had happened out in the woods. So why torture her any longer? Sango and Ayame exchanged knowing looks. If they got her out of earshot of the males, they were sure she would tell them the truth. Somehow, Sango felt her friend had done nothing too intimate, yet. But something must have occurred during their absence, or she wouldn’t be this flushed.

The rest of the day went on without further incidents, if not mentioning the little fit Inuyasha threw after Kikyou had returned. He yelled at her for venturing out on her own and not telling a living soul, no pun intended, where she had been. Then Kouga whispered to Ayame that he couldn’t understand how Inuyasha could bear the scent of that woman. She smelled of ashes and decay, not the most pleasant scent. In comparison with Kagome’s unique one, Kikyou’s was nearly too much. Shippou asked if Kagome would play with him a little. Knowing, her foster-son must have been bored, she gave in. Kagome asked Sango and Ayame if they would join them. The game she had in mind was better to play if more people were involved. The males declined however. Kouga told her that he would hunt and Miroku excused himself for the sake of meditation. It wasn’t a problem, since they had enough players. Kirara was for the game too. After few hours spent playing hide-and-seek, Shippou was so exhausted that he barely managed to eat something before he dropped into her sleeping bag and fell asleep on. He was so cute, curled up in a tight ball, it was clear that he needed his rest. Kagome was not sleepy at all and decided to read a book, which she had brought back from her time. She had thought of bringing a lot of things. Not only stocking food, but also something for distraction, like playing-cards and of course books. It had been the reason her mother had known that her daughter had planned to leave for good. She had trusted her daughter and had known it must be something serious if she had decided to abandon her family but Kagome had kept her plans to herself until the day of farewell Here, in the outdoors, the book came in handy. It was a good distraction and kept her friends at bay. They would not disturb her with praying questions. Sango seemed to be in deep conversation with Miroku about the Buddhism. Inuyasha was nowhere to be seen nor was Kikyou. The rare moments she could spend with reading were very important for her. She loved it but there was almost always someone around her.


00000000000000000000000000 LEMON STARTS 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000



“Ayame , I missed you so much.” A deep husky voice filled the area around the couple, as the male stand behind his mate. His mouth moved to the juncture of her long slim neck, where his mating mark was. Placing soft kisses on the sensitive flesh, he enticed a soft moan from the female in front of him pressed so firmly against his chest. She was so soft and warm. Caressing her stomach with his skilled hands, he drowned in the feeling of her taunt flesh against his calloused palm. Ayame arched her head and back to the warm and strength standing behind her. She wanted more of his gentle kisses and whispers, the heated air tickling her ear. All the attention she got from the wolf aroused her.

“Me too, my love. Mmm, that’s it.” She hissed in pure pleasure as his lips placed small open-mouthed kisses along the side of her neck, here and there nipping at the soft peachy flesh with his fangs, careful not to break the delicate skin. His hands held her in place, preventing her from squirming around. Turning her around, he was anxious to taste her mouth. He yearned for the sensations it sent to his lower regions, the butterflies he felt rise in his stomach every time he made love to his mate. His lips descended upon hers, sending her heart to a frantic beat, and his speeding up its tempo as well. His tongue darted out to trace her lower lip, asking silently for entrance to her hot cavern. He couldn’t hold back any longer. The sips of pleasure he got were not enough for the love-starved wolf. He needed more. How he wished to plunge his aching sword in the welcoming sheath of his mate, letting her scream his name to the sky. Ayame parted her lips to let his fleshy tongue pass her teeth, battling it with her own. A soft growl of satisfaction leaved his heaving chest. They breath became erratic because of the pleasure; her lungs were deprived of oxygen as their bodies reacted to each other. Being inside of his mate’s mouth was quickly becoming too little. He needed more of her. Of course she tasted heavenly but he yearned for the feeling of her velvety flesh pressed against his, her breasts coming into contact with his heated skin. Kouga’s hands made their way to the hem of her furry shirt. Slowly, he pushed them under it, touching her bare skin. She jumped a little at the feeling of him. With one swift movement, her shirt was gone, letting her breasts and chest uncovered, calling for his roaming hands. She too felt dissatisfied with the garments standing in her way too as she touched his hard chest, her right hand hovering about his heart, thrumming a maddening tattoo under her palm. Doing the same to the cover of his upper body, his chest was left to further exploration as well. Arching towards him, her chest collided with his. The love she felt towards him shone from her green eyes. He was gentle and lowing towards his mate. Never, not even in her most secret dreams had she imagined making love to him would feel so breathtaking. Placing his hands under Ayame’s butt, he lowered the both of them to the ground. His mate was under him waiting for his attention. His arousal twitched in anticipation at what was to come. Kouga needed her, badly, but he wouldn’t hurry. The make love is a skill that needs time for fulfilment. The honour of every demon-male was to pleasure his mate and not just himself. Looking into her orbs, he saw the love shining there, his burning with the same emotion as well. Lowering his head, his long hair tickled her chest and made Ayame giggled. Capturing her mouth with his own, his hand moved in slow circular motions up her midsection, letting her skin burn everywhere he had touched her. His hands stopped at her full mounds peeking up to him. Kneading her left he swallowed the scream which threatened to escape from her hot cavern, his other hand holding in place her jerking body. He smirked at the strong reaction his mate bestowed him with. Letting the caramel mound rest in peace, he pressed his hand on the base of her hair, pulling her mouth even closer to his, exploring every corner of it.
Thousands of multicoloured sparks exploded in her suffering brain. What he was doing to her shivering body sent her into unbelievable hot red searing pain of longing. The moment his hands touched her breast, every single touch of his hand sent waves of burning desire creeping up her overloaded nerves. Deserting her swollen lips, his searching mouth stopped at the erect nipples screaming for his attention. He would take things slowly, letting his mate suffer under the building tension.
While her stomach was tightening into a hard knot, the convulsive waves continued their journey to her nether regions, letting white stars erupt before her very eyes. Trashing around, Kouga had to hold her in place with all his might. The dance of love was a rather wild one, because his mate was a spitfire. She was always energetic, but once in the throws of passion, she was a vixen. When the spasm subsided, he slipped his hand under her skirt and was pleased with what he had found there. She was ready for him. No, he wouldn’t give her the freedom so easily; he would continue his sweat torture until she pleaded with him to end her suffering. His hand remained on his goal, his lips ravishing the little nipples of his mate, his tongue spiralling around the first one, which had earned his attention. Ayame’s moans became louder, her breathing hitched in her throat as the sensation sent jolts of electricity up her knotted spine aching from the impact of her arches towards the hands and later mouth of her lover. Screaming, her tiny hands shot up to his skull as he sucked at her nipple, biting it gently with his canines. The heavy arousal emanating from his mate hit him like a ton of bricks, filling his loins regions with a rush of blood. The thick erection he sported was too painful now to hold back any longer. Dissolving the both of them of the last barriers between them, he freed his hardened phallus from its confines. Positioning himself above her, Kouga waited for her awareness of him entering her. Seeing she was ready for him, he slowly pushed forward, the tip of his member spreading her already wet folds. At the feeling of him inside her, Ayame gasped. He was big sized and stretched her almost to her limits.

“Aah, just like that,” pinching his butt, Ayame hoped this would encourage him to go further. Sensing no reaction, she knew he was teasing her. “If you don’t move, I promise I’ll leave you like that.” Ayame threatened in her frustration. Kouga started to move. At first, it was in a slow beat. He pulled almost out of her only to slam his engorged cock back, sheathing himself in her hot tight clenching core, the pungency causing him to gasp at the sudden, almost painful joy. Tossing her head back, the red hair spilled on the ground behind her. Ayame was jostled with every fervent thrust of her ardent mate. The dance of two became fast more passionate, the clearing filled with the sounds of flash slapping flash. It didn’t last long till Kouga became bored with the position they shared. Reaching down, he swiftly rotated his bitch on her stomach without pulling out of her. Ayame cried out at the overwhelming fullness she felt. Giving her hips a hard tug, he jerked her to all fours, starting his sensual movements again. The tension building inside of her became almost unbearable. Ayame screamed Kouga’s name to the silent darkness bathing their illuminated naked bodies. Panting heavily, their release came hard, letting them breathless in the violent convulsions of their shared passion. Kissing Ayame on the back of her neck, he lowered them to the soft grass under them, careful not to crush her with his weight. Resting on their sides, Kouga spooned Ayame to protect her from the chilly air. He snaked his strong arms around his mate. Sighing happily at the loving gesture, Ayame closed her green eyes and fell asleep in mere seconds. She was drained but the cause of her exhaustion was very pleasant.



000000000000000 LEMON ENDS 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000



“Morning, how are you Shippou-chan?” Kagome asked drowsily while stretching her stiff back. Yawning, she stood up lazily. The sun was high in the sky and nobody had roused her at dawn. ‘What does it mean? I thought Inuyasha wanted me to train as hard as I could to be ready for the battle.’ Casting it away as unimportant, she was more curious about where Ayame and Kouga were. The last time she had seen them had been yesterday. Opening her mouth for the prodding question, the ones she was contemplating about emerged from the line of trees. Both were grinning brightly and it was more than obvious that their night had been rather a pleasant one.

“Konichiwa.” Ayame greeted the group cheerfully. She was in a superb mood since she had spent the night in the protective embrace of her love.

Surveying the area, Kouga noticed the hanyou and the walking corpse missing. “Where is the dog-turd? I have some business to discuss with the mongrel.

Kagome, wanting to know where he was as well, wasn’t capable of giving him an answer. It was unlike Inuyasha to leave without telling her or someone in the group.

It was Miroku who knew something about Inuyasha’s whereabouts. “Inuyasha took a walk with Kikyou early in the morning. I was barely awake, but I saw them.” Kagome’s face was laced with sad lines at the mention of her “friend” putting her aside once again in the benefit of her former incarnation. Though Kagome tried to convince herself that they were nothing more than friends her heart still beat for Inuyasha, who didn’t fail in confusing her with his actions. In things concerning deep love only time could mend the rifts marring her heart. Sensing Kagome’s dejection, Miroku already knew what a blow his next words would be but he didn’t want to lie to Kagome.
“They kinda seemed to be very close to each other.”

“Houshi-sama, would you be so kind and spit out what you saw?” Sango wasn’t a patient person. Seeing her best friend’s slouched shoulders was all that was needed to let her know Kagome wasn’t pleased.


Regarding his love warily, Miroku called for his wits to give a good answer and not to harm Kagome’s feelings too much. “Kikyou came back in the early morning hours. Inuyasha went ballistic at her leaving. She told him that he should stop mothering her around because she is a grown woman. Inuyasha pulled her to his chest after that and told that,” pausing here to give Kagome a sympathetic glance, “he loved her and ‘I ain’t loosing you this time’. He gave her a searing kiss before taking her bridal style into his arms and jumped to the tree tops.”

Kagome’s heart shattered. Did all they had shared yesterday mean nothing? Had he seen Kikyou in her and was therefore so tender and caring? Bitter tears began to fall from her cheeks. She couldn’t handle this any longer. Too much pain, too much loss, too much grief that she had been put through in the past week. Yesterday, her hopes had swelled up only to be squashed by the words that had just sunk into her brain. He was not in love with her. Yes, he had once told her that he needed her, but it was only because he had feared loneliness. She, on the other hand, had settled with the idea he would leave her because of Kikyou. Or so she had thought until yesterday. It had been her girlish hopes that were now lost forever, giving her a mind blowing heartache. Turning on her heels, she ran off, leaving the stunned faces of her friends behind her.

Sango attempted to follow her but Miroku’s fingers curling around Sango’s wrist halted her progress. Shaking his head no, he passed his message on, to give Kagome some time to herself without words) without words his opinion to give Kagome some time to herself.

“I wonder what went on between the two. Yesterday, both acted strange after they had returned.” Agreeing with Sango, all nodded wondering about what Inuyasha had done.

“When she lay down next to me, I smelled Inuyasha pretty strongly on her.” Shippou puffed out his chest, his chin raised in a proud manner. He knew something the others didn’t or he at least thought so.

“I smelled that too, you stupid brat. The question is, if they mated or not. I doubt you would have a clue about the changes in scent when the female loses her virginity.” Smirking at the horrified expression on Shippou’s features, Kouga was satisfied the cub didn’t know more than he did. That would give his pride and high opinion of his abilities a serious blow. Being outplayed by a child was not something a leader like he would take easily. Still, this didn’t bring them further than they had been the previous day.



AN: Dedication

Dedicated to my grandfather who died on the 9 of October 2006 at 8.50 Europe time at the age of 78 years. He was the one who never failed to remind me of the importance to learn languages and though that his wise words remained without reaction for a long time, I understood his intentions as I began to study medicine.
“Thank you! Thank you for everything; your silent support, your help, your admonishments not to forget about medicine.”
He sometimes gave me something, smiled when he knew I bought a dictionary when I explained o him what I was doing. He who is gone, forever. He will miss so much, like his grandchild (my cousin) growing up, me graduating, getting married perhaps one day and giving birth to my first child. All of this and much more he won’t be witness to. I wish for him the best and that his soul may rest in peace, finding happiness wherever it might have gone.
I know that as ling as these live who knew him, he’ll never be gone completely. He will live through us, through our memories. As long as our hearts beat, a part of him will pulse to live as well, through his heart stilled it’s steady thump he will continue to cross our lives in our dearest memories.