InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unlike You ❯ A kiss, a bet, and a Promise? ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
You
-------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR NOTE: REVISED CHAPTER.
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Unfortunately.
-------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: A kiss, a bet, and a Promise?
--
A week later

Kagome sat next to Hojo in art class. She was in college now. She hadn’t seen Inuyasha since that day. Kagome touched her fingers to her lips for the one hundredth time.

I still cant believe he kissed me. Why did it feel so right when I know its wrong? God! Why does he make me feel this way?

Kagome groaned.

“Kagome, do you have something you want to share with the class.” Kagome looked up. She hated this teacher already. She hadn’t even really known him for a whole fucking week.

Kagome sighed.” No Mister Rovchel. I do not.”

“May I continue class then?” He raised an eyebrow at her.

“I never asked you to stop.” She retorted.

“Are you getting smart with me Ms. Hiragashi? DO I need to remind you who the teacher is in this classroom?” He growled out. Kagome was sick of this guy.

“I am not sure I am getting smart with you. Tell me what my grade is so far and then we’ll see how smart I am. And yes you do need to remind me who the teacher is because you apparently are not teaching me shit.” Kagome shouted out.

“That is it. Kagome Hiragashi get out of my classroom right now.” Kagome looked at him like he was retarded and began to laugh.

“I don’t think so. I am paying you for this class, and I’m not leaving. So how about you stop PMS’ing. And until you start paying for my classes I suggest you shut your ugly face up and teach me something worth learning.” The teacher glared at her not believing she had the nerve to say all those things. But he never the less began to teach, never saying anything to her again. Finally after thirty minutes the class was over.

“Yes, time to go take a long shower.” Kagome walked out of class.

“Kagome.” She heard Hojo and turned around to see him running toward her.

He runs like a girl

“Yes Hojo?”

“It was wicked how you told him off. And I also wanted to ask if you wanted to go to a movie Saturday?”

“I’m sorry I have got to go a wedding. I am going to be a bridesmaid in Inu-Tashio’s wedding.”

“Really, wow? Who is he getting married too.”

“He’s getting married to Kagura.”

“Amazing. Well when you get back give me a call. Bye Kagome.” He waved as he walked away to his next class.

He’s a nice person, but there’s just no flare. Besides he runs like a girl.
Kagome giggled again, and then headed toward her dorm.

She pushed open her door and someone clicked off the lights and put a hand over her eyes.

“You know Kagome, you really are hard to find.” Said the stranger.

“Whose there?”

“Awe, come on Kags. Have you forgotten me already?” He chuckled darkly.

“Inu? Is that you.” She giggled, finally realizing who is really was.

“Maybe.” Inuyasha said seductively.

Kagome turned toward him slapping his arm lightly. “You jackass. You scared the fuck out of me.”

“Keh. You shouldn’t disappear.”

“I didn’t disappear. How the hell did you get in here.” She wondered aloud,

“Your room mate let me in.”

“Note to self. Kill Rin!” She laughed.

“Awe come on. You know you are happy to see me.” Kagome walked over to her bed and put her books down. Then went to run some bath water. She walked to her dresser got her underwear, a shirt, and some shorts. Then she walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

There was slight click from where she locked the bathroom door.

So she thinks she can ignore me? I don’t think so Kagome. Tsk Tsk. That’s a bad idea.

He smirked evilly. Then leaned close to the door and said, “Goodbye Kagome. Since you don’t want me around, I’ll see you at my father’s wedding.” He then walked to the door and pretended to walk out and shut the door loudly enough for her to hear.

He heard Kagome sigh deeply, really believing he had really left. Kagome began muttering to herself. So, Inuyasha walked closer to the door to hear.

“He left rather quickly. Usually I would get into an argument with him or he would annoy me to death. Maybe some things do change.”

I thought Inuyasha loved me. Maybe he doesn’t. He wont even try to fight for me. Well I plan to give him a piece of my mind when I see him.

Kagome splashed the water with her fist angry at a certain half-demon. Standing up she grabbed a towel and go out. She changed into her night clothes and walked out of the bathroom. The lights were still off so she felt her way to her bed. Kagome pulled her covers back and slid down into her bed. Hugging her covers tight around her body, but all of a sudden she felt warm arms circle her waist and then she felt someone nibble on her ear.

Oh my goodness that feels good. But What the fuck, there is a complete stranger feeling me up..

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET THE FUCK OFF ME!” He put a hand over her mouth with her still screaming.

“Stufd..motr..fukr..Get..The…Frm..me!AHHHHH !” Kagome screamed louder trying to wiggle out of the muscular grip.

“Kagome. Shut the fuck up you stupid wench.” Inuyasha growled in her ear.

“I am not a stupid wench you asshole.” She gritted her teeth.

“Come on Kags, you should have known it was me. I used to do this all the time. I kind of thought you did when you reacted to my touch. I certainly hope you wouldn’t just do that for anybody.”

“I haven’t seen you for like five years. Of coarse I wouldn’t remember. I don’t usually have gentlemen sneaking into my bed and feeling me up.. But wait I forget, you aren’t a gentleman.” Kagome then pushed him off her bed mumbling and about stupid jackasses that scare the piss out of people.

“Kags, you hurt my ears you stupid wench” Inuyasha rubbed them softly trying to ease the pain she inflicted.

“My name is Kagome, and I would prefer you call me that unless you want me to ignore you, YOU BIG JERK.”

“Keh, like I care.”

“Oh really?” Kagome put on her ‘scary’ face. The one she uses for special cases.

“Fine Inuyasha. If you don’t care then neither do I.” She walked back to her bed and took out her books to do homework. Inuyasha grinned at her act. Ignoring him was not going to be an option.

“Alright Kagome, the first to talk, sigh, or.. Moan..” He trailed off and Kagome’s head lifted up at that…

Moan? What the fuck would I be moaning for? Maybe this stupid homework. Ugh!

Inuyasha continued, “Loses and has to do whatever the other person wants. It’ll kind of be like a promise.” Kagome sighed and mumbled a ‘whatever’ before working on her homework.

Kagome is so gullible.

Inuyasha slowly crept up to Kagome and wrapped his arms around her waist slowly sliding his hands up and down her legs.

What in the world. Kagome pushed him away. Again she felt him close in around her and grabbed her more tightly leaving no space in between their bodies. He then put his hands closer to her heat. She decided two could play this game. So she moved her legs wider to give him access.

She felt his hands slide in and out from in between her thighs. Kagome pressed herself more up against him and pretended she didn’t notice his hands.

She wrote down an answer but her pen slowed when she felt his lips caressing her ear.

Maybe it is a little bit harder when its Inuyasha. Kagome thought she could win because she had plenty of guys try to manipulate her before. But she also thought all those guys were scum bags.

Inuyasha was a different story. Maybe it was because I love him so much or because he only has to glance at me with that sultry look to make my knees weak.

He slipped down toward her panties and moved his fingers over her clit. Making his finger move in a circular motion.

He felt her move with him, slowly at first as if she was unsure but soon her movements became bold. Kagome lifted her fingers to his ears and began massaging them in a way she knew would turn him on.

Inuyasha was going crazy. His hard-on was creating friction with Kagome’s bottom. Causing his demon side to rise wanting to take care of his mate, to make her cream and scream his name. His human side was trying to reason with his other half, knowing somewhere that Kagome needed to make the first move. Inuyasha was silently praying he didn’t force her to do anything. All these years without sex and now he was sex craved when it came to Kagome.

Kagome twisted in his hold turning a 180 and wrapped her legs around Inuyasha, centering her core against his man hood and began rocking against him. While planting her lips on his very wanton ones.

Inuyasha chuckled inside thinking that maybe it wouldn’t be too hard to get a sound out of her. Kagome, on the other hand, was thinking this wasn’t a good idea because they way Inuyasha was moving was bringing her closer and closer to the edge. An edge she was sure wasn’t ready to cross and not the brightest thing right now.

Shifting her position she attempted to lean away from him but Inuyasha was having none of that. He circled his arms underneath her bottom and moved from the chair towards the bed, never taking his lips from hers.

Kagome would have protest had she not been swore to silence. So to show him who was boss she rubbed his horniest appendages. Rubbing his ears was sure to elicit a grown of satisfaction from his oh so seductive lips.

Inuyasha’s lips trailed from Kagomes lips leaving white hot fire where ever they touched. Her skin was burning from the sensation. When he lips finally trailed toward Kagomes sweet spot, just below her ear, her breath hitched and she turned her head over so he could have better access.

She could feel his grin against her skin. It should have pissed her off but knowing he was enjoying himself only it made her more aroused.

------
Inuyasha was getting harder and harder. Right now his need for Kagome was tenfold and if he didn’t have her soon he was sure to erupt in his pants. I don’t think nutting in my pants with her dry humping me is the way to go. He shivered as he took a light intake of air, to afraid to suck in any further. Kagomes scent was escalating and with the room so small, it was making her smell delicious, clouding his judgment, making him want to feed on her. Inuyasha could feel his demon side pushing, clawing, yelling, demanding to be let lose so her could take his mate. Take her now because the need was unbearable. He could feel his restraint breaking; his control slipping. Everything inside of him wanted to devour Kagome. Taste her nectar, lick the juice from her lips, and breath in her very essence. She was his life. He held nothing dearer than her.

I must have her.

---
Kagome was struggling, never having felt this need before. He was everywhere, his hands all over her body. Touching everything in his reach. Pulling her closer leaving no room to stop him. Her head was saying no but her body was saying ‘yes oh yes, please let him fuck me’. Needing to once again feel Inuyasha buried deep within her. So deep he hit her womb. She could vaguely remember what it felt like to have his shaft implanted in her. Drawing in and out, taking pleasure but also giving in return. Hearing him moan her name made her more slick with need.

She wanted him. So much that her heart constricted. So much that her body quivered. It ached at the very thought. But she was afraid. Afraid of being hurt again; afraid of losing herself in his possessive manner and not being able to control her life; afraid of forgetting everything but the taste of Inuyasha. His very touch could make her lose her head.

But she WANTED him.. Sooo deep. They’ll all know. Know we had sex, and they’ll question us, ask us why. And I wont know how to answer.

Only she did know how. Simply tell them about her need. About how Inuyasha and her could not be in the same room without touching each other. Which was half the reason she had ran away. To scared that if he came within touching distance she would throw herself at him and forgive all just to feel him.

She needed him more than anything at this moment.

I love him

-----

Inuyasha was feeling on her breast, squeezing her nipples and pulling back on them. Making a rhythm. Kagome was rubbing Inuyasha’s shaft up and down, creating more friction and making thought incoherent. Both of them having already discarded their shirts, and Kagome was now working on his pants.

Inuyasha growled low in his throat while taking one clawed fingernail and shredding her bra so he could free her tits and invite them into his eagerly awaiting mouth. Kagome gasped when his tongue made contact. Arching her back she let out a deep moan and wound her fingers through his hair, dragging his face closer. He swirled his tongue around and bite on her nipple while pulling, and then started to nibble on them. Inuyasha brought his hand up to caress her other tit so it wouldn’t be left out.

Kagome thrashed her head as she let out heated moans from his ministrations. This was too much. If he didn’t get inside her now she would go insane.

“Inuyasha, I need-” His head snapped up and met her gaze. The haze of lust leaving as he tried to work through her words. He mouth hung open as he questioned her eyes. Hoping she was positive. Praying he was not hallucinating. He wanted more than anything to make love to her. Nothing would bring him better joy.

“Please.” She mumbled meekly. Hoping he wouldn’t make her ask again. She didn’t know if she would able to put what she wanted into words. Because she was still unsure as to what the outcome would be of their coupling. But she could no longer hold out.

She looked at Inuyasha he had already discarded his pants was now standing tall; His enormous dick was at attention. She looked slowly lifted her gaze towards his eyes, hoping to see reassurance, but Inuyasha’s eyes showed he was just as unsure as her.

He slowly lowered her panties down her legs, rubbing them as he went. Enticing her so lust would once again cloud her mind; keeping her from thinking about quitting. Inuyasha knew he wouldn’t be able to stop. Hearing her need for him had been his last straw and he had already not had many from the start.

Inuyasha looked down at her moist caverns. He parted her legs leaving her bare for his eyes to roam. And they did. His breath hitched. She was Beautiful. Everything about her moved him deep inside. Catching her eyes he told her through them how much he still loved her, needed her, wanted her.

Kagome read his expression and knew that whatever came after tonight they would face it together. Kagome and Inuyasha, lovers and enemies, mates and friends.
She opened her arms for him, letting him know she accepted him, all of him.

He rushed towards her embrace. Nothing would be sweeter than when he was inside her. Inuyasha’s demon side was purring, so happy at the turn of events. His bitch had been away from him for to long.

Not able to hold himself back any longer, he grabbed his dick and eased it to her entrance. Inuyasha rubbed it up and down to tease her. Kagome let her legs fall to the side making his access wider. Letting her eyes close she moaned his name. Lowering his head to hers he kissed her; slamming his dick into her vagina at the same time; a slapping noise was heard over there groans of appreciation. They were finally here. In this moment together.

Kagome clinched her walls around Inuyasha, letting him know to move. With his rhythm set, his eyes lifted and held Kagome spell bound.
Shifting his weight he pulled out and hit harder on her sweet spot. He had already learned where is was, and had never forgotten. Kagome tensed and shut her eyes tightly, but not from pain. It had felt so fucking good that the pleasure had caused her insides to quiver.

“Don’t close your eyes.” Inuyasha groaned out as his quickened his tempo. Kagome only slightly hearing him, opened hers and they locked with his. She could see his every feeling. The love and pleasure he was giving and receiving. Her hands found his and she linked them together.

Then she felt it. It was building; tearing through her like a chain reaction. Making her grip Inuyasha’s hands tighter.

“INUYASHAAAAAA!” She screamed and shuttered as her intense orgasm hit.

Inuyasha hearing her scream his name groaned out her name releasing his seed deep inside her womb. Never before had he felt this intense feeling. Only Kagome could make him feel this deep.

His body went limp as he fell on top of her. The orgasm for both had been explosive. Inuyasha rolled toward his side; taking a deep breath he tried to regain his breathing. He felt Kagome shift her body next to him, laying her head on his chest with her arm over his stomach. And he in turn wrapped his arm around her body bringing her closer.

“I love you” Kagome whispered, drifting off to sleep from pure exhaustion.

Inuyasha glanced down toward her, smiling at her confession. Pushing her hair out of her face he knew now that he would never let her go again.

“I love you too.” Sighing in content he let himself drift off to sleep after her.


-----------------

AUTHOR NOTE: I am not meant to write lemons. That might be the only one I actually write. This is completely different from the first original version. I’ll add new content to the next chapter. Tell me what you think.

Jessica