InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Want to See You Again ❯ Five Thank you's and a hug ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha I just love him, that's all he needs.
 
A/N this is my first fanfic so go easy on me. I have a co-writer, really a person who gives me suggestions. Her name is yashandkag4ever. Check out her stories too, but read mine first.
 
Want to See You Again
Chapter 1: Five thank you's and a hug
 
Sango and Kagome were getting ready to go to the Shikon Jewel. It was a club in the south side of town. As I said they were getting ready. Sango was wearing a silky smooth magenta top with a ruffle down the middle. She was also wearing a denim jean skirt with sparkly chains. However, Kagome was wearing a ruffled black mini skirt with smeared gold in the folds. Her top was a red spaghetti strap halter that overlapped at the top and had scrunched up sides. They were in Kagome's bedroom listening to the radio when they heard “low” by Flo Rida.
 
“Oh my god I love this song! Sango turn it up!” Kagome said pointing her thumb to the roof. “ Hey, do you think they'll play this song at the club?” she asked.
 
“I dunno. They better or I'm leaving!” Sango giggled.
 
“ Well, it's almost time to go,” Kagome turned to Sango, “How do I look?”
 
“ Kinda trampy. Me?”
 
“ Kinda slutty.”
 
“ Perfect!” they said in unison as they laughed. They went out to the living room where Kagome's boyfriend, whom which she lived with,(didn't want any confusion) was sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand.
 
“ Oh look Kagome! We haven't even gotten to the club yet and your boyfriend is already trying to get hammered!” Sango said rolling her eyes while Kagome giggled at Sango's joke.
 
“ Shut up Sango.”
 
“ You. You're so lucky you're Kagome's boyfriend or I'd kick your sorry ass right now!”
 
“ Ha! You make me laugh little Sango,” he said standing up ruffling Sango's hair. “Like you could kick my ass or kiss my ass is more like it.” He said turning around, crossing his arms.
 
Sango flung herself at him but Kagome held her friend back. “Sango stop! He didn't mean it!”
“No he's just too much of a coward to come over here and fight me. That conniving little bastard!” Sango exclaimed glaring at him with hell in her eyes.
 
“Sango calm down it'll be a fifteen minute drive, you'll get out, and get away from him A.S.A.P. ok?” Kagome explained taking one arm off her friend's arm but leaving one hand on just in case.
 
“ A lot can happen in fifteen minutes. A person can die in fifteen minutes. Put me in that car with him,” Sango pointed at the conniving bastard waiting for the therapy session to end, “and he will be that person.”
 
“ I'll make you a deal. You won't kill my boyfriend-“
 
“ What abou-“
 
“ or hurt him in any physical way an-“
 
“But how abo-“
 
“ or tease him. And I'll take you shopping.”
 
“You'll need to do better than that.”
 
“I'll let you buy whatever you want.”
 
“I need more.”
 
“ (sigh) You can insult him whenever you want unless we go out together.” Sango pondered for a moment.
 
Kagome raised an eyebrow, “So Miss Taijia, Deal or no Deal?”
 
Sango sighed, “Deal.” Sango smiled and pretended to press the imaginary Deal button.
 
“ Congratulations! And your grand total is five thank you's and a hug! AWWWWW!” Kagome yelled as she hugged her best friend and said thank you five times.
 
“ Ok if you two are done can we go?” he moaned grabbing his keys and heading towards the door.
 
Suddenly, Sango snatched the keys from his hands. “Maybe I should drive since you sound drunk enough.” She smirked.
 
“I'm not drunk!”
 
“If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, it might possibly be a duck”
 
“ Ok one: I'm not drunk or a duck and two: my car therefore I drive!” he said snatching the keys back from Sango's very tight and frustrated grasp.
 
“ Here's a thought,” Kagome said grabbing the keys from her boyfriend, “I'll drive and you two can scream bloody murder at each other in the back!” Kagome felt like she was babysitting two five-year-olds. The two looked at each other.
 
“Fine.” They both groaned.
 
Gee, I hope the cops don't pull me over and find two dead bodies in the backseat. “Sorry officer, I found these two on the side of the road and I couldn't just leave them behind. I was just headed to the police station right now.” Kagome laughed at her little scenario. They all got in the car and headed to the Shikon Jewel. It was said to be the hottest club in town.
 
“ You know Sango you never told me about the guy you're supposed to meet here,” Kagome brought up.
 
“ Oh Kami! Get me out of here!” Kagome's boyfriend yelled.
 
Sango smirked at him. Oh I'm going to have soooo much fun!
“ His name's Miroku. He's soo nice. And he's soo cute. Oh! And he has the most amazing eyes!!!!!”
 
“ OH… MY… KAMI… KILL… ME… NOW… I …DON'T… NEED… TO… HEAR… THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He said slamming his head against the window after every word. Then he saw bright neon lights above his head. “ OH THANK THE HEAVANS! WE'RE FINALLY HERE!”
 
“ You're such a baby,” Sango mumbled under her breath so Kagome wouldn't hear.
 
“ I heard that! And our deal is broken!” Kagome yelled as she got out of the car.
 
“ Oh but it was so worth it,” Sango mumbled.
 
They entered the club as they saw a sea of people talking, laughing, and dancing. They saw people flirting, kissing, and breaking up. They also saw a person leaning on a friend for support after one too many beers. It was like watching three different teen reality shows at once. The DJ was farther up the dance floor. The dance floor itself was huge there at least sixty to seventy people on it and the others were either at the bar on the left hand side or in the private booths. As they entered, the music started up again and they started playing “Sexy Back” by Justin Timberlake.
 
“ Hey I think Miroku is over there. By the bar!” Sango yelled over the crowd.
 
“ You guys go ahead. I think I see my friends over there,” Kagome's boyfriend also yelling over the crowd. Of course he was looking in the opposite direction.
 
Kagome nodded as Sango pulled her away. They headed towards the bar until they came up to a tall, dark-haired man in a navy blue buttoned up shirt with baggy black pants.
 
“Miroku?” Sango asked tapping the man on the shoulder.
 
The man turned around revealing a very handsome face. “Sango!” Miroku exclaimed as he hugged her but then he reached his hand down… way down.
 
SMACK!
 
“ I thought I told you not to touch me there anymore!” Sango screamed causing some people to stare.
 
“What good is your beauty if I can't embrace it?” Miroku shrugged.
 
“How `bout you look at my face instead of my ass!” Sango sighed and calmed down. ”This is my friend, Kagome.”
 
“Nice to meet you,” Kagome smiled as she held out her hand.
 
He took it. “ You too. I would introduce you to my friend but he's too damn stubborn to get over here.”
 
The girls laughed. They talked for about five minutes until Rihannna's “ Don't stop the Music” came on. The girls looked at each other and smiled.
 
“ Miroku, do you mind if we go and dance for a minute?” Sango asked.
 
“ Not at all. Go have fun.” Miroku said, waving his towards the dance floor.
 
They got on the dance floor and they twirled and moved around liked they owned the dance floor. They laughed at how much fun they were having. In the middle of the song Sango twirled Kagome so hard she spun a few feet away. She stopped herself and shook her head. So dizzy. She lifted her head up.
 
And that's when she saw him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
A\N: It's 2:06AM and I'm sooo tired but I finally finished it! And if you didn't like it well tough (sorry if I'm being mean but like I said I'm soo tired) I really hope you liked it! And if you thought it was ok please keep reading if I write more it'll get better!
 
 
P.S. Raise your hand if your pissed cause I didn't reveal Kagome's boyfriend! Well judging by clues I gave to you the majority of you should already know who it is.
 
Please READ & REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!
 
~LunaStar