InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Waves of Fate ❯ Why Sex and Bounty Hunters don't Mix ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Waves of Fate

Chapter Two: Why Sex and Bounty Hunters Don't Mix

Inu Yasha and Miroku swam to the ship. Inu Yasha looked up and yelled. "Hey, Sango, toss us a rope so we can get out of this freezing water!"

Sango laughed. "I don't know if I should. Is that pervert going to leave me alone tonight?"

Miroku frowned "Damn it Sango my balls are freezing off here!"

She spotted another head bobbing up right behind them suddenly. "Oi!" she called. "Who's the tag along?"

Inu Yasha looked back at the girl and then to Sango. "A prisoner of war."

The older woman groaned. "And what exactly do you want to do with this prisoner?" she asked as she threw down the rope.

Miroku grabbed the rope and began to climb up.

"Hell if I know, Sango. I will figure that out later," he said as he waited for Kagome to climb up before him. "Hurry up, girl, this water isn't getting any warmer," Inu Yasha stated.

Kagome rolled her eyes as she leapt up the rope and started climbing surprisingly fast. "Yea and we all know that you can't afford any more shrinkage."

Sango burst out laughing. "Oi, Yasha, that woman has quick wit on her. I think I like this one."

Inu Yasha growled. "Yeah, I think the sharks will too, when I throw her over board later." He reached up and started climbing the rope.

She was dripping wet and it was very evident that she was freezing with her shirt hanging open the way it was as Kagome flung herself over the rail onto the dock. Her ebony hair hung in wet ropes around her face and she breathed heavily, trying to catch her breath.

Miroku stood there shaking like a leaf. "I'm going to my cabin and get changed." He turned and slapped Sango's bottom as he left towards his quarters.

Sango snarled and raced after Miroku, leaving the two alone.

Inu Yasha flung his body over the railing and fell onto the deck, looking up at the stars. "Fuck that was cold."

Kagome sat trembling as she wrapped her arms around herself. She drew her knees up to her chest and leaned against the railing as the crew rushed about to get the ship moving. "Kagome," she said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Kagome? That's your name?" he asked as he sat up and pulled off his soaked shirt.

The girl nodded and shifted her gaze from his chest. Her eyes were captured by the way the moonlight was reflected on the water, surrounding the ship in a silver halo. "And yours is Inu Yasha."

He nodded and stood. "Yes, that's my name. So what's your deal?" he asked. "You don't seem to be the type to be on a pirate ship."

She shot him a glance and stood as well, not feeling comfortably at only being waist high on him. "I was kidnapped from my home only hours ago."

Inu Yasha eyed the girl. "Well, let's get you some different clothes then," he said as he started walking to his cabin.

A blush splashed across her face as if a bloody wave had slapped her. She wrapped her arms around herself to hold the front of her shirt closed; only now noticing how exposed she had been this whole time.

He walked into his cabin and motioned for her to take a seat. "Sit there." He pointed to a chair. "I will find you some clothes," Inu Yasha said as he walked over to a trunk and opened it.

The girl did as she was told and settled herself down into the seat, looking around the room. The only male she'd ever been in a room with alone was her younger brother, and this man was certainly not seven.

He dug around in the chest and pulled out a pair of black pants and a maroon colored shirt. "These will do," Inu Yasha said as he threw them to her.

She looked at the clothes in her hand and then back up at Inu Yasha. "Um...." she started, the sea soaked woody scent was starting to make her a bit heady and she couldn't think straight, especially not while staring at his bare chest.

Inu Yasha pulled out a black shirt and a pair of black pants for himself. "What?" he asked as he slipped the shirt on.

Kagome blushed and said nothing. She turned her back to him and placed the clothes down on a small table with a map and charter's tools on it. She slid her shirt off of her shoulders and her damp, pale, and scarred skin was exposed. She tugged the large shirt over her head, swimming around in it until she found the neck of it and slipped her head through it. She tugged her pants down and the pants he had given her on, rolling up the pant legs.

She turned around to face him, her messy hair draped over one shoulder in an inky mess of tangles and his shirt hung low; doing little to hide much of her chest and the strings jutted out over the curve of her breasts and dangled down. His pants were rolled at the legs and waist, but they still looked four sizes too big for her, and she stared up at him with her haunted silver moon-like eyes.

Inu Yasha began pulled off his boots. "Those will do until Sango can give you some that fit more properly." He said as he reached down to unbuckle the belt to his pants.

A blush covered the girl's face and she turned around. "Do you not want me to leave while you dress?"

"If you wish to, or you could turn around and look at the wall," Inu Yasha said as he continued to undress. "Don't matter to me much."

Kagome blushed darkly and hurried to the door. "You lewd dog!" she shrieked and ducked out into the throng of his crew milling about the deck.

Inu Yasha smirked. "Well that wench sure was easy to embarrass," he said allowed to himself as he pulled off his soaked pants and pulled on the dry ones.

The girl who had almost immediately been pushed back by a rushing pirate, heard this and turned around and stomped her foot. "Stop calling me a wench, I am no such thing!" she snapped.

Inu Yasha blinked as he finished pulling on a pair of dry boots. "Well, excuse me, princess. I forgot my manners," he shot back in a snide tone.

She stormed back into the room and stuck her finger in his face. "Look here, just because you took me from that ship does not mean I will show you any more respect then I did him. You kidnapped me to use me as your prisoner, and I will have no part of it. Just sell me as a bloody slave or whatever it is that you plan to do with me and get it over and done with!"

Inu Yasha raised a brow at the girl. "You make me wish I had left you with that bloody Kouga," he said bluntly. "Show some respect to me, since I'm your savior."

Kagome threw her hands in the air. "A savior from what? I've been taken from one pirate's ship to the next!"

"If I would have left you, you would have been sold as a whore," he stated as he folded his arms across his chest. "I won't do that to you. So, at least, can I get some gratitude?"

She grunted and turned her fiery eyes up to him. "And just what do you plan on doing with me then?" she asked him.

"Next port we come to, you're free to go if you wish," Inu Yasha said as he walked past her.

Infuriated by his indifference, she growled, and stormed out of the room, ramming her shoulder into his arm as she past him, having no idea where she was going, but figured that the front of the ship would have a better view.

Inu Yasha scowled. "Maybe I should just throw the girl over board," he muttered as he walked towards the head of the ship.

Sango leapt off of the mast where she had been hiding from Miroku, and landed beside Inu Yasha. "So why did you bring her?" she asked nonchalantly, straightening her jacket.

"Prisoner of war," Inu Yasha stated as he stared out at the water.

The older girl leaned back against the railing. "Liar. Now tell me the real reason why."

"Tell any body this, and I will kill you." He seethed as he looked at Sango. "I felt sorry for her, ok?"

Sango arched a brow. "A ship wench? You felt sorry for her?"

He sighed. "The girl and her brother were kidnapped a few hours before we boarded Kouga's ship."

Both brows flew up on her head. "How do you know that?"

Inu Yasha scowled. "She was looking for her brother when I ran into her, but the boy was rushed away by one of Kouga's rogues."

Sango scowled as well. "Why didn't they rush her away too?"

Inu Yasha thought for a minute before speaking. "Kouga has plans for that boy, I just know it. He planned on selling the girl to the next whore house he ran across."

An indignant cure came from the young woman. "Say what?!"

Her captain looked at her like she grew a third eye on her forehead. "You heard me; he was going to sell her for a whore. I couldn't leave her there to be sold into slavery."

She grunted and nodded. "So, what do you plan on doing with her?"

"She can leave when we reach the next port. I don't plan on keeping her here," he said as he looked up to the sky.

Sango looked shocked. "Her parents were left alive? Were they not home?"

Inu Yasha wrinkled his nose. "Her mother was killed, that's all I know."

The girl shook her head. "She told you that?"

"Whether she did or didn't doesn't matter. You can see it in her face," Inu Yasha said as he took a deep breath of cool air.

Sango sighed. "Then what will the girl do once we drop her off? Be forced into slavery or whorish activities because she has nowhere to go?"

"I don't know Sango!" Inu Yasha blurted out. "I'm not going to coddle her like she is a babe. She isn't my problem."

"Then why'd you save her?"

Inu Yasha growled and stomped off. "I'm tired of being interrogated, go find something to do."

"It's because she looks like Kikyou, isn't it?" Sango's voice reached his ears as he stomped off.

He froze in mid step. "Shut up! She looks nothing like her!" Inu Yash yelled and started off again.

A hand on his forearm was felt moments later as he was storming across the ship.

Inu Yasha looked down at the arm that touched him.

Kagome stood there silently looking down at her bare feet, her now nearly dry hair blowing about her face. "...Thank you, Captain," she said. It was evident she had been crying from the tears that choked her voice when she spoke.

Inu Yasha's gaze softened as he looked at her. "Its nothing, why don't you go and meet up with Sango and have her take you to the galley, and get something to eat."

"I...I'm not hungry..." she mumbled. She looked up at him. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and her face was stained wit tear tracks. "Do you have anything that I can help with, to make myself useful?"

Inu Yasha thought for a moment. "If you would can you go back to my room and get me a glass of brandy?"

The girl gave a small smile and ran off to do his bidding. Sango appeared moments later, leaning on his shoulder, smirking at Inu Yasha widely. Inu Yasha looked at her from the corner of his eye

"What now?"

She winked at him. "I think she likes ya."

The captain scoffed. "You have to be pulling my leg, Sango."

Sango smirked again. "And I'll be damned if you don't like her back!"

He blushed. "Why on earth would you think such a thing, Sango? You must be off your rocker."

The woman cackled. "Oh am I? Then why are you blushing like a pampered lass?"

"Why are you acting like a nosey lad?" he snapped back in response. "Curiosity killed the cat, you know."

The woman turned over her shoulder as she bounced off. "Yes, but true love's the cure all!"

Kagome came back then, carrying a glass of brandy carefully over the rocking floor. She looked up at Inu Yasha curiously, after being dumbfounded by that crazy woman again. "Is that your wife, Captain?"

"God no, if I was married to her, I would hang myself from the mast by my boot straps," Inu Yasha said as he took the glass of brandy from her.

The girl giggled and watched him drink the liquid. Her smile faded suddenly and she looked down. "I'm... sorry for my behavior earlier."

He lowered the glass from his lips. "Its alright, it is to be expected. Who wouldn't act like that, after the hell you have been through?"

She sighed and rubbed the back of her head. "If only my damned chest wasn't so developed, I could have pulled it off!" she cursed.

He raised a brow. "Pardon?"

Kagome realized what she had said aloud and choked and looked off to the side. "N-nothing," she mumbled, her face blushing darker than his brandy.

Inu Yasha smirked and took another sip of brandy as he looked out at the water. The girl looked up at him and burst into laughter suddenly. He turned to look at her.

"What's so damned funny?"

She smirked. "The way you drink."

He narrowed his eyes at her. "What's so funny about the way I drink?"

She turned her dancing eyes toward him. "First off, you drink brandy, and that really gets me, I've never understood that about men, and secondly, you sip it like a noblewoman sips a fine tea. You can't drink it too fast because the flavor will rush to your head and you'll faint."

Inu Yasha frowned at her. "The way I was raised, we don't down or liquor in one mouthful," he stated.

"Well, the way I was raised, we do." She took his glass and tipped the good two thirds of it left back in one go and then held out the empty glass.

Inu Yasha's eye twitched in aggravation. "Indignant little cur. How dare you steal a man's brandy right out of his very hands?!"

She laughed. "How dare you let me? If you wanted to stop me, you could have. I watched you fight back there. You're no amateur."

He snorted. "Damn right, I have been at sea for a long time. I know how to defend myself."

Kagome leaned toward him and arched a brow, her shirt falling forward and exposing her chest more. "Yes, but can you defend your brandy?"

Inu Yasha coughed. "Well, apparently not, and if you were a lady, you wouldn't have taken it from me."

A playful smirk graced her lips. "Well, I'm no lady."

Inu Yasha looked at her with an emotionless face. "I would never have guessed that," he stated.

"And just what are you insinuating?"

"I insinuate nothing," he said as he turned to walk back down the deck. "Now, if you will excuse me, I will be attending to other pressing matters." Inu Yasha folded his arm at his waist and the other behind his back and bowed slightly and then headed back towards his cabin.

The girl appeared at his side in no time. "Anything I can help with?"

"Actually, I was just going to go to my cabin and relax a bit," Inu Yasha said as he walked.

"Ah," she said, giving no appearance of leaving; even opened his door for him.

He sighed and walked into his cabin. "Do you need something from me, Kagome?"

She nodded. "Protection."

Inu Yasha sat down in a chair and tugged off his boots. "Protection from what, may I ask?"

She scowled and picked up his boots, placing them in the corner. "From your lecherous crew. I do believe I was groped at least nine times on my way back from getting the brandy!"

"Then you may stay with Sango, she will protect you." Inu Yasha said as he poured himself some brandy.

"Sango scares me, though."

He flashed his dark eyes over to her. "How so?"

Kagome laughed. "You've heard that laugh. That would scare anyone." The ship gave a sudden lurch, tipping over everything that wasn't tied down, including Kagome and Inu Yasha.

Inu Yasha dropped his brandy glass on the floor and heard it shatter as he caught Kagome. He laughed. "Well, tonight just seems to not like brandy."

The girl looked up at his face which was inches from her own. "Seems like it..." The floor heaved again, making Kagome cling to Inu Yasha for dear life. "How can you stand that?" she gasped.

He chuckled. "I have grown rather fond of it. It's soothing, especially at night."

She looked at him skeptically. "Don't you get thrown from the bed sometimes?"

Inu Yasha smiled. "I have been thrown out of bed many a time, but never by the lurching of the boat."

Kagome blushed. "You really are lewd, aren't you?" she asked, her arms still tight around him.

He laughed. '' More devilish than anything."

She blushed again. "Oh? How so?"

"I have been known to get around, you might say."

Her eyes flew open. "You rake!"

He let out a loud laugh. "My, my, aren't we the innocent one."

Glaring at him, she scoffed. "Well, I'm no whore! I've never done that sort of thing!"

"Want to find out what it's like?" he asked with a devilish grin.

The girl felt her stomach flip flop and a shiver go up her spine at his words and that smile. "N-nani?"

Inu Yasha leaned down and nipped at her ear.

The girl gasped and felt heat pooling in secret part of her body. She blushed darkly at the sensation it sent running through her body, unsure of what it was.

He chuckled as he felt her shiver. "Do you want me to quench that fire for you, or are you going to suffer with it?" Inu Yasha whispered into her ear.

"H-how...?" she stammered, her breath catching in her throat as his feather light breath tickled her ear.

"You are young, aren't you?" he said with a laugh.

The girl blushed darkly. "I'm eighteen!" she said indignantly.

Inu Yasha huffed. "You're marrying age, and you don't know about such things?"

She scowled. "Well, who, exactly, am I supposed to learn these things from?"

"Your mother should have talked to you about it. So you would know what to expect when you got married."

A look flashed across her face and she rolled her eyes. "Well, she didn't so I guess I'm screwed now."

He smiled. "No, now someone else will have to teach you."

She arched a brow. "Like who?"

"Well, I could show you if you want," Inu Yasha said as he ran a hand up her back.

A soft whimper escaped her lips as she closed her eyes. "Show me what?"

"What a man and a woman do when they are married," he whispered into her ear.

Kagome had to bite her lip to keep from whimpering again. The heat growing inside of her raged at her, wanting someway to get out, but she couldn't comply because she had no idea how. "And what's that?"

Inu Yasha chuckled. "Go over to my bed, and I will show you."

"The bed?" she asked, confused.

He nodded. "Not too comfortable to do it on the floor."

Her brow furrowed, even further confused by this. She lowered herself onto the bed and looked up at him from her sitting position. "Do what?"

Inu Yasha sighed. "Consummate my dear Kagome."

She blinked, completely lost. "And that means?"

He looked at her and blinked. "I hate saying it this way, it sounds so vulgar. Have sex."

Kagome rolled her eyes. "Will you just show me already; I have no idea what you are talking about!"

He chuckled. "Then get undressed and get onto the bed."

She blinked. "What on earth do I have to be undressed for?"

Inu Yasha hung his head. "We have to be naked for me to show you."

"Okay..." Kagome blushed and slowly slid out of the shirt he had given her, as well as the pants, leaving them on a pile beside the bed, and settled down on it to get comfortable, then looked up at Inu Yasha, her cheeks red.

Inu Yasha looked at her laid out on the bed and stood to get undressed. He removed his shirt and laid it on the chair. He pulled off his pants and moved over to the bed and lay next to her.

She blushed, feeling his bare warmth so close to her. "Now what?" she whispered.

"You touch me, and I touch you," Inu Yasha said as he kissed her chin.

Another shiver went through her body as she examined his body. There was one part of his anatomy that she wasn't entirely familiar with and she reached down, stroking her fingers along its silky length. He groaned as he felt her touch him. She pulled back at the noise and looked up at him.

"Did I hurt you?

The captain looked over at her. "Not by any means of the imagination. Want me to show you how it feels?"

Kagome hesitated for a moment then nodded.

Inu Yasha ran a hand up between her thighs as he slowly entered a finger into her core. He massaged her as he began to kiss on her neck.

The girl's eyes widened a bit then she grabbed his shoulders, leaning her head to the side, letting out a strangled moan.

He smirked. "Now do you understand why I groaned at being touched?" Inu Yasha whispered into her ear as he massaged her faster and harder. "You can scream all you like; no one will dare open that door."

She arched her back and gasped, moaning louder at his ministrations. She squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip, whimpering and burying her face into his shoulder.

Inu Yasha removed his hand from her and pushed her back onto the bed. He placed himself between her legs and kissed her neck as he rubbed his tip against her core. "Do you want more?" Inu Yasha asked quietly.

Kagome trembled beneath him as she stared up into his eyes. She nodded shakily and let out a soft whimper when she felt him at her source of heat. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes in anticipation.

All of a sudden, Sango burst through the door. "Captain, I--" she stopped suddenly seeing the two's compromising position. A wide smirk grew across her face. "--am not going to say I told you so."

Inu Yasha reached down and pulled the covers up around him as he glared at the woman at the door. "What in the hell is it Sango?!" he seethed.

She shrugged slightly. "Nothing too drastic." Her eyes fell on the girl who was cowering beneath Inu Yasha with a desperately flushed face. "Just a group of bounty hunters on board, wanting your head on a platter."