InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Waves of Fate ❯ Blood Lines of Noble Birth ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Inu Yasha got undressed once in his cabin and laid down in bed. He listened to the waves hit the side of the boat as he played with a jewel that hung around his neck by a gold chain.

Kagome looked up from her spot perched by the mast where many of the drunken sailors milled about and sighed. She leaned against it and closed her eyes. It was a nice night, but it was chilly. She yawned and curled up, nestling her head against the wooden post behind her.

The girl smiled and started to dose off when a large bought of laughter rang out and she was doused with ale as one of the sailors went reeling into the barrels. The girl shot up, and let out a string of curses, some she had learned from her father, some she had learned from Inu Yasha, and kicked the tin siding of one of the buckets, a loud clang ringing through out the ship like a gong.

Inu Yasha's eyes widened as he clambered out of bed and pulled on his pants. He walked out of his cabin and looked around. "What the hell is going on?!" he yelled as he walked up the deck half dressed.

Kagome looked up at him, dripping with ale, as the rest of the crew guffawed at her outrage. The offending sailor staggered to his feet and leaned against the side of the ship. Kagome, still very rather over the edge, and now turning blue from the chill and being wet, the ale soaking her white shirt, making it cling to her skin and giving the whole on board crew an appreciated eyeful of what lay beneath, just growled and kicked the mop nearest her, only accomplishing in throwing her feet from under her.

Inu Yasha walked over to her and helped her up to her feet and then glared at his crew. "Get to work or I will take the ale and lock it away for my own personal use!" he snapped as his golden eyes seemed to glow with anger.

The girl softened slightly as she looked around. She sighed and wrapped her arms around herself. "It's my fault, Captain; I shouldn't have been sleeping under the mast."

"It doesn't matter. You go and get changed before you catch a cold," he said as he watched his crew scatter and get back to work.

She looked up at him. "I have nothing to change into, and Sango..." Kagome's voice trailed off as she started blushing and looked away. "Besides, I detest my hair smelling like I've been working in a tavern."

"Then go back to my cabin and find some of my clothes and change," Inu Yasha said.

The girl scowled. "Sure, why not, I smell like a man anyway," she grumbled walking off, foul mood and all.

Inu Yasha frowned as he watched her walk away. "Well, that was uncalled for," he said as he slowly followed behind her.

The girl whirled around and looked at him. "Captain, I'm drunk, I'm irritated, and something else which I cannot put a name too; so, be prepared for me to act out of the ordinary!" she snapped rather feistily.

Inu Yasha froze in mid step as his eyes flashed like a wild animals caught in the moon light. "Well, excuse me, Miss, I didn't mean to offend," he said in a mocking tone.

Kagome shook her head and brought her finger up to point at him. "No; that," she said irritably, "wasn't offensive. This," she said, indicating her drenched shirt as she yanked it down off of her shoulders. "Is." She tossed the shirt over her shoulder and stormed towards the cabin.

"Well, it's not like I did it or anything." He shot back as he followed her. "So, why take it out on me?"

Kagome paused to pull the shirt off of her shoulder, exposing her bare back to him, and wrung the ale out of it. "Because it seems you're the cause of something else," she muttered under her breath.

He paused at the door and smirked. "Heh, So young one you have a problem do ye?"

The girl glared at him and huffed, crouching in front of his chest to thumb through his clothes. "What problem may that be?"

"It's the feeling you had when we were together in bed wasn't it. That is called desire," Inu Yasha said as he sat down on the bed and absently played with the jewel around his neck.

Kagome coughed and looked away to hide her flaming cheeks. "And if that is what's bothering me?"

He laughed. "Then you will have to figure out a way to deal with it or fix it."

She looked up at him. "And how am I supposed to do that?!" she asked exasperatedly.

Inu Yasha lay back on the bed which caused his silver hair to fan out under him and smirked. "Want to take a guess?" he asked.

Kagome glanced back at the door cautiously, then back at Inu Yasha. "You ... wait... what?" she asked, flustered.

He raised a brow as he looked at her. "We never finished what we started earlier," Inu Yasha said with a predatory gleam in his eyes.

The breath caught in Kagome's throat as she watched him. The embers that had been smoldering within her suddenly burst into a full blown fire. The girl blushed and looked back down at the trunk, fumbling with the fabric of a shirt. Slowly, she lifted her eyes back up to his. "Are you teasing me?"

"No, I don't tease. Once I begin, I always finish," Inu Yasha said as he propped himself on his elbows.

Kagome pushed herself to her feet and blushed, grabbing her ale soaked shirt. She stretched it out on the floor to dry and look up at him, biting her lip. "What if someone comes in again?"

"Then I will throw them overboard," he said.

The girl giggled and slid closer next to the bed. "Even if it's Miroku or Sango?"

"Especially those two; they know better."

She smiled and looked up at him loosing herself in his eyes again. She felt the fire inside of her grow more and more intense as she breathed in his scent, took in his presence.

He leaned towards her. "Are you a willing student and listen to what her teacher tells her?"

She nodded and felt herself arching towards him, her body begging for his touch again.

Inu Yasha reached out and ran his hand through her hair. "It will hurt, love, that I can guarantee," he muttered. "But it will fade away after a while and be replaced by pure pleasure." He leaned forward and placed a kiss on her neck.

The girl leaned her head into his palm and arched her neck against his lips, shivering slightly. "Ok," she murmured, bracing herself by grabbing his shoulders.

Inu Yasha darted his tongue out of his mouth and ran it down along her collar bone. He smirked as he pulled away. "I will let you finish getting undressed so I can do the same." Inu Yasha stood up and pulled off his trousers and kicked them across the cabin.

Kagome blushed and pulled away tugging her boots off as well as her sash and pants. She blushed and sat down on the edge of his bed, looking up at him

He settled down on the bed wearing only a smile and a necklace. "My mistress what do you want?" Inu Yasha asked as he ran a hand up her smooth thigh.

She blushed and looked at him tentatively. "I want you to teach me how to get it to stop burning." Her hand traveled down his stomach and rested on his abdomen.

Inu Yasha gently laid her back onto the bed and spread apart her knees. "That can be done," he said as he placed his body between her knees. Inu Yasha rubbed his tip against her moist entrance. "Is this working?" he asked teasingly.

Kagome's breath came faster in her throat and she placed her hands on his shoulders, shaking her head. "N-no, it's m-making it worse..." she whimpered.

"Well, we have no other choice; we have to put it out." Inu Yasha rolled his hips forward and pushed himself into her. His body shivered from the feel of her warmth. "Oh God..." he groaned.

Kagome whimpered again in pain and ducked her head against his chest biting her lip.

"I told you it would hurt." Inu Yasha said in a hoarse voice. "Are you ok?"

The girl nodded beneath him. "It's better now," she whispered.

"Good ." Inu Yasha muttered as he started a slow pace of thrusting in and out.

Kagome leaned her head back against the pillows and moaned slightly. The foreign sensation was causing her entire body to tremble with pleasure and she rocked her hips back up against his, meeting his rhythm.

He leaned his head down and nipped at her neck. "Feel better now love?" Inu Yasha whispered into her ear as he thrust harder.

Unable to speak, the girl nodded and brushed her lips over his jaw, before pressing them against his own.

The silver haired man deepened the kiss as he tried to devour her mouth. He sped up his thrusts as he drove himself deeper into her.

His mouth muffling her cries of pleasure, the girl arched her back, and tightened herself around him. She drug her hands up his back, digging them into his hair and gripping handfuls as to feel more secure, by having something to hold onto.

Inu Yasha growled into her mouth as he felt her clamp down on him. He broke the kiss as he panted to catch his breath and pound into her. Sweat rolled down his back as he grabbed onto her hips and thrust one last time releasing his seed into her.

Kagome cried out and lost her grip with her climax and trembled beneath him, shuddering against the mattress, looking up into his face, trying to catch her breath.

The young man rolled off of her and lay at her side panting. "Feel better now?" he asked.

The girl rolled against him, none too eager to loose his warmth. She nodded and smiled up at him. "Yes, thank you, Captain," she murmured sleepily, kissing his lips softly.

"Don't call me that anymore, call me Inu Yasha," he said as he wrapped his arms around her. "No more of that Captain stuff, alright?"

She smiled and nestled her head against his chest. "Alright, Inu Yasha." Kagome took a deep breath and curled down into the blankets with him. "Get some sleep."

Inu Yasha laid there playing with his necklace. "I'm not tired."

Kagome smiled and closed her eyes, yawning. "Sure ya are."

"No I am not," he replied in a guilt ridden voice as he laid there.

She looked up at him. "What's wrong?"

Inu Yasha's golden eyes looked over at her "What do you see when you look at me?" He asked quietly.

Kagome smiled as she looked at him. "I see a man who's not afraid to take on the world for what he believes in." Her eyes studied his for a few moments. "You've been hurt many times, and that's given you a rough exterior, but you have a kind heart." She watched him. "No matter what you tell me, I'll never believe you're a cold blooded killer, because..." she took a deep breath and sighed, "well, I just feel in my heart that you aren't. If you were, you would have killed that man in the very beginning with out a second thought." She laid her head back on his shoulder, her damp hair pillowing beneath her head. "You aren't as bad as you think you are."

Inu Yasha closed his eyes. "But I am a cold blooded killer, Kagome, it's in my blood line," he said with a sigh. "It's hard to explain, if you were as old as I am, you would understand it better."

The girl's fingers linked around his chin and pulled his face around to look at her. "Inu Yasha, my father and his father before him and many before him as well were warriors. They fought for what was in their heart; for their family to have a better life and so they could lead a full life." Her eyes studied his. "I don't know how to explain it, but ... Inu Yasha... I've seen nobles... and... Nobles are cold. They are like… they are made of ice and wealth and diamonds." She sighed and traced his jawbone. "Even if you are of noble blood as they say... your heart is that of the warriors..."

"I have noble blood in me, that's true, but not the blood you're thinking of." Golden eyes closed. "Hell, can you not tell by my appearance that I am not of any bloodline that you would know of?!"

Kagome smiled. "I am naive... but I am not foolish, Inu Yasha." She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Opening her eyes she looked back up at him. "You are more than human, but even that does not change my opinion of you."

Golden eyes opened and looked into hers. "I am a half demon, Kagome. My father was a demon and my mother was human," he stated. "Right now, I have help hiding my demon features." Inu Yasha fingered the jewel around his neck. "Even though it doesn't hide everything."

Her haunting silver orbs stared back into his. "Inu Yasha... would... you be offended if I asked you to show me?"

Inu Yasha's eyes widened as he sat up. "I might scare you, though," he said as he reached around to the back of his neck trying to unclasp the necklace.

Kagome sat up slowly and reached behind him, helping him with the catch. She looked into his eyes. "I wont run away," she promised.

He nodded as the necklace fell away from his neck. A light surrounded him as his nails turned into claws and his human ears turned into dog ears on top of his head. The light faded and his eyes fell onto her face. Inu Yasha ran his tongue over his fangs "Well, Miss, what you think of your hanyou lover?"

For a moment Kagome could do nothing but stare at him, then all of a sudden she let out a squeal.

Inu Yasha's ears flattened against his skull. "What are you screaming for?" he asked in pain.

The girl pounced towards him and started caressing his ears and rubbing them. "They're so cute!" she giggled.

He blinked. "Cute? Your screaming cause they are cute?" Inu Yasha looked at her curiously. "Have you lost your mind?"

The girl giggled again. "They're adorable!" She stroked them tenderly and smiled, freeing one hand to reach down and bring his up so she could examine his claws. She looked towards him and saw his fangs through his scowl, and couldn't resist leaning forward as she pressed her lips against his experimentally.

He blinked for a moment and then ran a clawed hand up into her hair and melted into the kiss.

Kagome closed her eyes and ran her tongue over a fang, unflinching as it cut her tongue slightly, traces of her blood leaking into his mouth.

Inu Yasha pulled back as he tasted her blood. "Kagome, you're bleeding love. What did you do?" he asked.

She frowned looking up at him. "What are you talking about?"

"I tasted your blood in my mouth," he said as he licked his lips.

Kagome touched a stinging spot on her tongue and pulled her finger back, seeing a slight red spot. "I must have cut my tongue."

Inu Yasha reached down for his necklace and put it back around his neck. "You must have cut your tongue on my fang," he said as he changed back to his human appearance.

She looked up at him and pouted. "Why'd you put your necklace back on?"

He smiled slightly. "So you don't cut yourself anymore." Inu Yasha grabbed her hands. "You, Sango, and Miroku are the only ones outside my family that knows my secret; never tell anyone."

The girl smiled. "I won't." Suddenly, she swooped forward and caught his bottom lip with her teeth. "Now take it off so I can play with your ears some more."

He shook his head "No I can't take the chance of one of the crew walking in and finding out."

She sat back and looked up at him with a look in her eye like she was concocting something. "Ok, but I will get my chance again."

Inu Yasha smiled. "Next time, love. I will let you play with my ears all you want," he said as he nuzzled her neck. "But I have to keep it on at all times, because if I don't, it might mean the end of me."

The girl shivered and smiled leaning back into the bed, pulling Inu Yasha with her, kissing him goodnight.