InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wet Dog Smell ❯ Siddown and... ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Yes, I know. They’re not mine. But…. Oh baybay, if they were~

AN: Thanks to all for the reviews! Keep ‘em coming! (oops, sorry, that’s _my_ job.)
And wow, I’m so glad you like it – I had a Branson moment (Richard, not Missouri) and dove right in when I started this, and now it’s addictive. That happens…

We now return you to our regularly scheduled broadcast.



The bedroom door slammed behind her as Kagome landed on the bed.

“OoooooooHHH! Sometimes I just don’t know what to DO with him!” she said under her breath. She threw a pillow in the general direction of the door. Inuyasha really got under her skin when he gave her the ‘wide-eyed innocent’ look.

‘How can he just stand there, half naked, and presume to look INNOCENT? Hah! I don’t THINK so.’ Kagome’s mind was talking a mile a minute. ‘He just stood there, looking like he’s just all that, with his hair just falling oh SOOOO perfectly, Mr. SixPack himself. Damn, the only thing holding his pants on his hips was the swell of his … ‘ Kagome mentally gasped. ‘Oh, shit. I was staring at him like he was dessert. And he looked so good. Did he KNOW I was staring at his crotch? Did Eri? Was Eri looking? Was I drooling? I’m SUCH AN IDIOT!. BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!!’

Kagome pounded the remaining pillow on her bed in frustration. He was infuriating. And hot. Kami, was he ever hot. Her mind rolled back to the feeling of his body under her hands. Her lips tingled with the memory of his kisses, her fingers ached to touch him again. She flushed as she realized how much she wanted him. “Baka baka BAKA!” she yelled into her pillow.

Inuyasha sat on the stairs, listening. Not hearing any sounds of destruction coming from upstairs, he thought it might be safe to try to find his haori. Eventually, he found it hanging in the back of the house. Getting dressed, Inuyasha wondered if it was safe to go back upstairs. He needed his Tetsuaiga, and it was still in Kagome’s room. He hovered outside her door, idly wondering why he hadn’t transformed. Perhaps there was something about being in this time. Whatever it was, he didn’t care right now, as long as he got his hands on his sword. Focusing his attention on the occupant of the bedroom, he hesitated.

“Baka Baka BAKA!” Kagome’s voice may have been muffled by her pillow, but Inuyasha heard it perfectly. He cringed. ‘Please don’t sit me, please don’t sit me, please don’t sit me,’ spun through his head like a mantra.

He reached out a claw. Tap tap tap. “Kagome?”

“What. Do. You. Want.”

“Could I –“ he began. Kagome opened the door and gave Inuyasha the look of doom.

Inuyasha was confused. She looked mad. Actually, she looked madder than mad. But – she smelled – Inu’s nose twitched. She smelled delicious. He completely forgot what he was going to say, and simply stood there. He was getting harder second by second, as each breath enveloped him further in Kagome’s enticing scent.

“You don’t have any idea, do you?”

“Obviously not,” muttered the hanyou. He didn’t know where she was going with this, but he knew where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do once he got there. Inuyasha shifted his weight to one foot, hoping she wouldn’t notice.

“Eri thinks -- thinks that we were – that we’re ---
“Keh!” He snorted. “Is THAT what you’re so upset about? What Eri thinks?”

“Well, yes. She’s my friend, and” Kagome sniffed.

‘Oh shit. She’s gonna cry. I just hate it when she does that,’ he thought. “Kagome, don’t be stupid.” Kagome glared at him.

“STUPID? Now I’m STUPID?”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“Oh, so my friends are stupid.”

“No – I just meant that worrying about what she would think is stupid.”

“Nani?”

“No, I – uh- “

“SIT!”

Inuyasha did a nose-dive. Since the two of them had been standing in front of Kagome’s bed, the ‘sit’ pulled him off his feet and onto Kagome. She landed on her back on her bed, the wind knocked out of her. She promised herself not to ‘sit’ him quite so often. It HURT.

Inuyasha’s landing on Kagome planted him firmly between her legs, his face plastered between her breasts. ‘This was one ‘sit’ that wasn’t so bad,’ mused Inuyasha. He didn’t want the spell to wear off anytime soon, but it became apparent that Kagome wasn’t having as much fun as he was. As soon as he could, Inuyasha raised himself up off Kagome.

“You ok?”

“Ow. That hurt.”

“No kidding.”

Kagome hands ran along her ribcage. “I think everything’s in once piece.”

“Let me check.” Inuyasha ran his hands along her ribs, following exactly where her hands had been. “Feels ok.” His nose followed the same path as his hands.

“What are you doing?”

“If you were bleeding from a fractured rib, I could smell it.”

“Oh. That’s useful. So – what do you smell?”

“You.” His nose traced a line down her abdomen. He could feel her skin quiver. ‘mmm.’