InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wet Dog Smell ❯ Without a Clue, Part 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Not mine. Boo hoo. I can hope, I can dream, but I still don't own Inu & co.


Chapter 4: Without a Clue, part 2


“… don’t let go…”

“oh.”

They stared into each other's eyes, with a look of ... deer in the headlights. Inuyasha had both hands on Kagome's breasts. Kagome had one hand on Inu's shoulder and the other wrapped around his cock. A telepathic ping-pong game was in progress, and neither player had the upper hand. (Kags had the lower hand at that point, but we'll get back to that.)

Their eyes communicated their every thought, their every emotion. It kinda went like:

*uh, so, what do you wanna do?* *I dunno, what do YOU wanna do?* *_I_ dunno, what am I SUPPOSED to do?* *What are you asking ME for? You got me into this* *No I didn't.* *Yes you DID* *No I... aaaarrgh.* *Well just DO something!* *Like WHAT?* *How the hell should I know? Think of something!* *Why? You started it..* *Did not.* *Did too.* Did NOT* *DID TOO!* *OK fine. but you go first.* *Nuh-uh. You started this, YOU go first.*

- and so on. The above 'virtual' conversation flashed instantaneously between the two in one loooooong look.
((A/N: It really doesn't matter who started the aforementioned dialog. It works either way. Try it!))

Kagome had to do something- anything. She knew she'd better start breathing again, before she turned blue. She took a deep breath. Her breasts filled Inuyasha's hands. Her nipples pebbled under his touch. Inu raised a hand to Kagome's cheek and pulled her close - and kissed her. At the touch of his lips against hers, she shivered with delight. His lips were so soft, so sweet. She leaned closer, now laying fully on top of Inuyasha. Inu deepened his kiss, teasing and licking. His fangs gently scraped her sensitive lips as he parted them with his tongue. Kagome eagerly opened to him, exploring the shape of his mouth. She sucked gently on his lower lip, pulling it between her teeth.

As their tongues entwined, Inuyasha ^pulsed^ . He didn't think he could have gotten any harder, but he was wrong. That ^pulse^ added something extra in every dimension. 'ooooooooo' murmured Kagome. True to her word, she hadn't let go.

She did, however, move her hand just a bit. It was Inuyasha's turn to go 'ooooo' but, being inu-hanyou, he just went 'whf'. Kagome had figured out that 'whf' was a good sound. She also wanted to get him to do that ^pulse^ thing again... she slid her fingertips along his shaft, tracing every detail. She followed the trail of veins from base to tip, trying to read every nuance, every spot that made him catch his breath. Dragging her thumb along the underside of his arousal, she fanned her fingers downward, to curl gently around his scrotum. Inu had moved his kisses from Kagome's mouth to a sweet spot at the base of her neck, just above the collarbone. He was thoroughly enjoying nibbling on her, and was raining kisses along the underside of her breast, when Kagome caressed the base of his penis and cradled his sensitive balls.

Inu stopped breathing for a moment as he groaned and his head rolled back. Kagome captured his mouth with hers and followed him down. Much to their dismay, down meant back under water.

They both came up coughing and spluttering. The spell of romance was broken by a fair amount of water up the nose. Kagome stammered, "uhm, I - I- think I should dry off or something." She climbed out of the tub, grabbed a towel and scooted.

"Keh!" 'HOW could she just get up and walk off like that? What does she expect me to DO in this state?' he thought. Then again, it was getting chilly and he was feeling more than slightly waterlogged. He got out of the tub, found a towel and started to dry off. He waited a few moments until he was a little... calmer. Inu left the bathroom and followed Kagome's scent to her bedroom.

Kagome was just sitting on the edge of her bed, wrapped in her towel. She had rather a stunned expression on her face as she looked up and saw her hanyou looking at her. She smiled slightly, the tension around her eyes fading as she gazed at him. He looked...... magnificent. Wet hair hanging down his back, towel slung low across his hips, chest glistening and slightly damp. The towel didn't conceal much. She could easily make out the shape of his semi-hard arousal. She looked down and blushed. Inu was confused - she LOOKED embarrassed and scared, but her scent said otherwise.

"Kagome?"

"Hai."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. No. I don't know."

"Could you just pick one, damn it?"

"I'm sorry, I just... I've never ... I don't really know how to do anything." Kagome's shoulders slumped.

Inuyasha left the doorway and sat next to her on the bed. He ran a claw gently along her cheek, turning her face to his. Kissing her tears away, he held her close. They sat that way for a while, until Kagome shivered briefly. She realized she was still sitting in her towel, hair wet, in Inuyasha's arms. She would have been content to stay there until she froze, but the phone rang.

"I'll get that - it might be Mom." Kagome grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt that was hanging on the back of her chair and bolted downstairs to get the phone. Inuyasha was thankful for the timing of the call. He really had no idea what to do to make Kagome feel better, other than hold her until she either calmed down or heated up. He still wouldn't have any idea what to do next, but at least he'd have a direction.

He thought that he might as well find his clothes and get his own hair dry. He just hated the feeling of damp hair on the back of his neck. He wandered down the hallway and heard Kagome's voice. He found his hakama hanging on a hook behind a door. He threw them loosely on and went haori-hunting.

Kagome's voice carried upstairs. "What do you mean you're already here? At the shrine? Eri, how did you know I'd be home? Oh, I see. Well, I hope your Grandma gets better soon, and it's sweet that you came over to get a charm for her. I'll be right there."

As Kagome was talking to Eri on her cellphone, Eri was walking up to the front door. Inuyasha was still looking for his haori, and was toweling his hair dry at the same time.

Kagome thought she could meet Eri by the shrine and keep her away from the house, but it was not to be. She opened the door and jumped when she saw Eri in the doorway.

"Hi Kagome! What have you been up to today, anyhow?"

Eri looked up, past Kagome's shoulder to the stairs. Inuyasha was on his way down, still toweling his hair. His hakama was barely hanging on to his hips, chest bare, arms flexing as he rubbed the last bit of water from his hair.

"Hey Kagome, have you seen my.... " He recognized Eri as one of Kagome's friends. He thought she was the one who asked to touch his hair, but he wasn't sure. He figured he should at least be polite to Kagome's friend. He caught Eri's eye.

"Yo."

Kagome's head turned. There he was, half naked, standing on the stairs. Eri's eyes looked like they had glazed over. She might have been drooling.

"Eri. ERI ! HEY ERI !"

"hah?"

Kagome tried to position herself between Eri and the view she was getting of Inuyasha. Eri kept peeking around Kagome.

'oh, this is gooooood... Kagome you GO girl!' Eri thought to herself in amazement.

"Eri, you can't tell..."

"Tell what? It's the middle of the day and you have a half-naked stud-puppy in your house."

'oh shit oh shit - did she see his ears? Does she know?" Kagome spun and looked at Inu, who hadn't moved from his spot on the stairs. He still had the towel on his head.

"What?" said Inu in rather an offended tone. "Nothing." She shushed him with a hand behind her back. "Just - stay there a minute."

'Whew - close' Kagome sighed and steered Eri out of the house. "I'll tell you later, I promise, but you have to go now." Eri took one long last look at Inuyasha. "No wonder you're not interested in Houjo. Not with HIM around. mmmmm."

"Eri! really! I'll call you later. Promise." Kagome pushed Eri out of the house and closed the door. She called up to Inuyasha. "You can take the towel off your head now."

"Did she call me a stud-puppy?"

"no."

"Are you SUUUURE?" It sounded a lot like ..."

"AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH" It was all too much. "SIT!~"

Inuyasha kissed the stairs. All of them. He hit the bottom with a thump. Kagome walked right over him, up the stairs, and into her room, slamming the door. A small picture shook loose from the wall and landed on Inuyasha's back.

Inuyasha mumbled into the floor. "Un-cute. Definitely un-cute."