InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Wet Dog Smell ❯ Without a Clue, Part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 3: Without a Clue, part 1

Insert standard disclaimer here: Nope, don’t own anything. *sigh*.

Kagome looked down, as her eyebrows disappeared under her bangs. Inuyasha has his nose buried between her breasts, his hands wrapped in the fabric of her robe. She couldn’t believe what she saw – and felt. She leaned over and reached a hand out to steady herself before she fell off the edge of the tub. This served to shift her breasts closer together, effective muffling anything Inuyasha could possibly say, as well as cutting off his supply of oxygen.

“mmmmmf”. Inuyasha’s tongue caressed the underside of one breast, while the edge of his thumb slipped from its grip on the yukata to flick across her nipple. Kagome gasped in pleasure. She arched slightly, pressing her breasts into Inuyasha’s hands. She suddenly realized what she was doing. ‘Ok, girl – you wanted this, you’ve wanted him, now you’ve got his attention.’ Her thoughts raced through her brain as quickly as the heat that flooded her cheeks. ‘How do I not screw this up? How can I not freak him out? Do I just keep feeding him? If I get all squishy he’ll lose it and run back through the well. What kind of a girl AM I? What am I so afraid of? Why am I talking to myself?’ Her thoughts were interrupted by Inuasha’s lips dragging across her chest, his hot breath blowing across her sensitive skin. He was carefully exploring her with his tongue. She realized that so far he had only licked off the remains of their lunch. That brought her sharply back to his last intelligible comment.

‘Chicken,’ she thought to herself. ‘I’ll show him who’s chicken.’ Reaching up, she gently skritched her fingernails across the back of his nearest ear. The hanyou moaned and shuddered under her touch.

A low ‘whf whf whf’ escaped before he caught himself. ‘Damn, I hope she didn’t hear that.’ Kagome looked deep into those captivating golden orbs. She licked her lips again. Another ‘whf’ rumbled from Inuyasha. Every time she did that, his cock simply got harder. A small hand pressed on his shoulder and pushed him back. Inuyasha twisted just a bit, knowing that if he leaned back any further she’d get a very good look – which was probably more than she’d bargained for.

“Chicken?” Kagome stated. Lack of experience overwhelmed them both at the same time. Poor Kagome. She was trying to be both coy and sexy at the same time. Poor puppy. Inuyasha got a major case of the bashfuls. Neither of them had a clue. He twisted again. Kagome lost her balance and fell forward. Into the tub. On top of Inuyasha. With a splash.

Kagome looked surprised. She hadn’t expected to fall in. She instinctively put out a hand as she fell, hoping to grab something to steady her. She did. Inuyasha’s surprise registered in the little ‘yip’ that came unbidden from his lips. Crazy girl was now laid out on top of him, chest to chest, nose to nose, in the rapidly cooling water. He didn’t fail to notice the death grip she had on his cock.

Neither said a word. Inuyasha couldn’t. He was too busy trying to process the feeling of Kagome’s hands. This was the first time anyone else had touched his… Kagome took a deep breath. Not a helpful thing to do, as it pressed her firm breasts further against his chest. She couldn’t believe how hard his body was. ‘Hard?” that thought registered briefly. ‘Oh Kami, what did I do NOW? He’s… and I’m… and…’

“… … don’t…. ….” Kagome almost didn’t hear him. In her own very very tiny voice, she said, “I’m sorry, I’m so… did I hurt you?”

“… don’t let go…”

“oh.”