InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What happens after the parties over? ❯ The first of many bad days...... ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.. but its a goal of mine ...


The raven haired beauty awoke to the sound of her alram clock shrilling early that Sunday morning.
"What the hell?" She whined as she knocked it to the floor with a loud thud. Like she did every morning her mother Ayumi yelled up to her. "Kagome! Dont break that clock please!" Kagome rolled her eyes and clutched her head in pain. 'How much did I drink last night?' She wondered to herself as an irritated voice started mumbling "Can't you people keep it down? I'm trying to sleep." She shot out of bed, her eyes growing wide as she looked down at.. "INUYASHA?!?!" Inuyasha scrunched his eyes together in pain and carelessly tossed a pillow at Kagomes head. "What?" He groaned still half asleep."What the hell is going on here?! Why are you in my bed?!" Inuyasha rolled over and looked her up and down his gaze finally resting on her uncovered breasts. "It seems like that's pretty obvious." Kagome looked down and squealed "You pervert toss me a blanket or something!" Inuyasha tossed another careless pillow at her as he grumbled to himself "Stupid bitch you're always yelling." Kagome sank to the ground in disbelief "Did we sleep together? What if I get pregnant? I barely know you and from what I do know I don't even like you!" Inuyash got up slowly and began collecting his clothes. "Well its a given that we slept together. I mean look at us we're both naked and its six in the morning." He stated matter of factly. Kagome just stared up at him unmoving so he continued. "As for the getting pregnant thing if that happens just have an abortion girls do it all the time right? I'll even pay for it cause I dont want a little brat running around. Shit I'm only 18. Besides I dont like you either. This was just a drunken mistake. If you find out your pregnant call me and I'll send you some money. I guess I'll leave through the window since your mom is home." By the time he had finished he was dressed and scribbling down what looked to be his cell number on a scrap of paper he'd found on her desk. She just sat there watching as the tears began rolling down her face, to shocked to say anything. She watched as Inuyasha walked over to the window and within a few seconds he was gone. After what seemed like hours there was a soft knock at her door. "Kagome are you hungry? I made breakfast." Ayumi asked as she pushed open the door. Immediatly she knew there was something wrong and quickly went to her daughters side. "Kagome whats wrong?" Kagome leaned against her mother silent sobs racking her small frame and with a deep breathe told her everything.

Ok I know its super short but hey its a prologue and I need positive feed back to know whether or not anyone cares about what happens now :)
so review for me my little minions!!! :P