InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is love? Is it more then life itself?
 
Rated M For further chapter.
 
I Do not own Inuyaha.
 
Chapter 1 The Beginning
 
It all started one hot night in october, The weather was really hot, hotter then normal, Inuyasha and his friends, have been hunting jewel shards.Hunting for jewel shards and hunting for Naraku has been getting harder and harder by the day. with Kagome helping Inuyasha, and Kikyo helping Naraku, The playing feild is a little even, With Kagome going home for school, and to pick up supplys, Naraku got a head in the game, with not many shards left to find. It was all was a good thing that Koga was on there side, with having two jewel shards in this legs, Inuyasha might not thing so, With Koga all was trying to take Kagome away. With the help of there three friends sango,Miroku and shippou, they got a great thing, with Miroku hunting down Naraku so that he can get the cursed removed from this right hand, but to most people everybody knows, hes not just fighting for himself, his fighting for Sango, Sango is hunting down Naraku, Naraku sloterted her family, and friends, the only person she has left is her yougher brother Kohaku, But that is where her lucky runs down, Naraku controls him. And finally Shippou his mother and father where murdered, by the thunder brothers, for a shard of the jewel. And For inuyasha he is hunting the jewel to become a full demon, and for hunting down Naraku, Naraku killed Kikyo 52 years ago.
 
Inuyasha and his group have been traveling all day. For the last few minutes, Inuyasha was jumping from tree to tree, trying to find a spot to set up camp for his friends.
 
"Inuyasha." Called Kagome " Can we please find a place to setup camp." Said a very pissed off kagome.
 
"What do you think I'm doing wench." Inuyasha yelled from his tree.
 
"man I can't do nothing right without getting yelled at". Thought a very mad Hanyo
 
Inuyasha spent the next 10 minutes looking for a place to setup camp, Kagome asked for a lake,river or a hotspring to be near by, so it took him a while. finally he found the perfect place, now all he had to do, was tell his friends. When Inuyasha came back to his friends, sitting down resting for Inuyasha to get back.
 
Miroku and Sango, where sitting down talking, a few trees over kagome was sleeping with Shippou in her lap.
 
"Sango, Miroku come on, I found a perfect place to setup camp. Wait here, I'll get Kagome." Inuyasha told them.
 
Inuyasha walked to where Kagome was, Went to his knees, Looking at Kagomes peacefull face. "man she looks so beautful, when shes sleeping." Inuyasha bent down, Moved Kagome into his lap without waking her, Picking her up, bridalstyle, carring her to where Miroku and Sango where waiting.
 
"you guys ready?" Inuyasha turned to see Miroku and Sango looking at each other.
 
"Yup, Ready to go." Miroku said looking at Inuyasha with a smile on his face.
 
"Why are you looking at me that way?"Yealled a very blushing Inuyasha.
 
"Inuyasha, I would keep it down, unless you would like to awake, Lady Kagome there."
 
"Just follow me." Inuyasha told them.
 
"Its ok Inuyasha, we all ready know." Miroku told Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha turned around to look at Miroku and Sango, " What do you mean you all ready know, what are you talking about what do you know, come on monk spit it out, before I kick it out."
 
"Will for one thing Inuyasha we see the way you look at her, she does love you Inuyasha, you just have to give her a chance."
 
Inuyasha stode there for a while before turing around "Are you guys coming or what."
 
Inuyasha told his friends to a nice place to setup camp for the night, About a two minute walk from the hotspring, and about a five minute walk to the river, Miroku took off in the woods to look for firewood. Mean while Inuyasha and Sango were back at the campsite.
 
"Sango can you go into Kagomes bag, and get out her sleeping bag, and unfold it, So I can put her down."
 
"Sure but can you wait for a minute, I told Miroku I would go to the river, and get some water so that I can put supper on, Can you hold her for a few more minutes. "Fine." Was all inuyasha could say.
 
Sango walked away into the forest to get some water for supper, Looking back for a few minutes, Inuyasha jumped into a tall tree, sitting down, making sure Kagome, was comfortable, Making sure she won't fall. Kagome signed in her sleep, Inuyasha automatically pulled Kagome to his chest protectively. Kagome moved comfortable into Inuyashas embrash.
 
"kagome, I think I love you."