InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Kagome I Love You. ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What is love? is it more then life itself?
 
I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Chapter 2 Kagome I Love You.
 
RECAPE
 
Sango walked away into the forest to get some water for supper, Looking back for a few minutes, Inuyasha jumped into a tall tree, sitting down, making sure Kagome, was comfortable, Making sure she won't fall. Kagome signed in her sleep, Inuyasha automatically pulled Kagome to his chest protectively. Kagome moved comfortable into Inuyashas embrash.
 
"kagome, I think I love you."
 
ON WITH THE STORIE.
 
Kagome muttered in her sleep, "I love you Inuyasha."
 
It was like the first time Inuyasha looked at Kagome, just looked at her, did she hear what he said to her, or was she dreaming about him, he didn't know what to think, all he knew was that he was happy, the woman he loved, said she loved him. He didn't know what to do, wake her up and tell her, or let her sleep in his lap.
 
"Kagome wake up were here, I found a campsite."
 
"mmmmm inu inuyasha." it took a few minutes for Kagome to open her eyes, she tryed to sit up but something was holding her down, she opened her eyes, all she could see was red, "Inuyasha where, where am I."
 
"Your with me, you fall a sleep so I carried you to the campsite, I didn't want to wake you up, so I jumped into this tree, and waited for you to wake up, but seeing how you where still sleeping, and with Miroku and Sango are getting things ready for supper, so I woke you up.
 
All she could do was look at him, trying to find the right words to say, he didn't want to wake her up, so he carried her to the campsite, jumped into a tree, and now she was sleeping on his lap. Oh my god, I was sleeping in Inuyashas lap, kagomes cheeks turned pink, she moved her hands over her hot face.
 
"Kagome, are you ok, your turning red, are you getting sick, cause if your getting sick then no more baths for you."
 
"No Inuyasha I'm not getting sick, i'm fine, Can you please just get me out of this tree."
 
Inuyasha moved his arms from around her shoulders, During the time that Kagome was sleeping, Inuyasha took off the top piece of his haori, and put it on Kagome.
 
"Sure no promble, But are you sure your ok."
 
"yes Inuyasha I'm fine, Just a little shocked to wake up in a tree, and with you holding me like you are."
 
Inuyasha looked at her, wouldering, did she not like the way he was holding her, "I'm sorry."
 
"No its ok, Inuyasha just the last thing I remember was sitting down by the tree. Is there a hotspring around here."
 
"Yup its about a two minute work from here, but you have to wait for sango to get back before you go."
 
"Ok, I'll wait for Sango, then we'll go to the hotspring, After we're done, are you and Miroku going to clean up."
 
Inuyasha was looking around for a bit before turning back to Kagome, " Kagome, can I ask you a question, When I was sitting in the tree with you, and I was thinking about something, And I said something out loud."
 
Kagome, was standing there looking at him, with confustion writen all over her face, trying to understand what Inuyasha was talking about. " OH MY GOD". Please say your not talking about what I think your walking about.
 
"What do you think, I'm talking about Kagome.
 
Kagome started backing away from Inuyasha, Trying to get away from him, but inuyasha started to move towards her.
 
"Where are you going Kagome, why don't you stay here with me, I need you to answers some questions for me, I need some answers from you." moving more toward Kagome, as she was trying to get away.
 
Kagome started to panic, backing away as far as she could then she backed into a tree, trying to move from the tree, Inuyasha put both of his arms around Kagome, putting his hands on the tree blocking her in.
 
"Please Inuyasha I don't wanna do this now, I am dirty hunger and tired, all I wanna do is go have a hot bath, have supper then go to bad, can you please leave this for tomorrow."
 
Kagome tryed pleading with him. "Sorry Kagome but I want answers now, I need this off my chest, its really bothering me, I need you to answer them."
 
Kagome started to pain, she didn't want to be rejected from the man she loved, yes she loved him, but did he love her back, that she didn't know, you knew that Inuyasha was in love with Kikyo but Kikyo is now on Naraku side, does he still love her.
 
Inuyasha could smell fear on her, that started to scare him, was she scared of him.
 
"Kagome why are you scared? Are you scared of me?"
 
Kagome looked at Inuyasha with shock writen all over her face. "No Inuyasha I could never been scared of you, why would you ask that?"
 
"Will I'm not scared of you, I am just scared of what your going to sat next."
 
"What do you mean, What I'm going to say next. If your worried about that then I'll just say it. Yes I heared you talking in your sleep, you said, Inuyasha I love you. But don't worrie about it, I love you to. I have for a while.