InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ What did you just say? ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
RECAPE
 
I love you to. I have for a while.
 
Now on with the storie.
 
Chapter 3. What did you just say?
 
"Kagome please say something, I know you love me to, you said so yourself, It might not have been at me, but you said it."
 
Kagome immediately pushed Inuyasha out of the way, and automatically ran into Inuyashas arms, giving his a really big hug, Inuyasha was shocked at first then pulled kagome to his chest hugging kagome.
 
"Do you really mean it, Do you really love me?" Kagome, started to cry into his chest.
 
"Oh please don't cry Kagome, Please yell at me, sit me but please don't cry."
 
"I'm so sorry Inuyasha but i'm so happy, you really love me." Kagome grabed on to Inuyasha Haori and cryed more into his chest." I all was through you likes Kikyo more then me."
 
"No Kagome, I have been in love with you for a while, I just thought, you wouldn't want nothing to do with a Half-Breed."
 
"Do say that Inuyasha. I Love you for who you are."
 
"Thank you Kagome." Inuyasha picked up Kagome and jumped into the biggest try, Pulling Kagome into this lap, Kagome moved into Inuyasha to get more comfortable, leaning her head on his chest, Inuyasha put this arms around her waist."I Love you Inuyasha."
 
"I love you to Kagome."
 
Back at the campsite with Miroku and Sango.
 
Sango went to the river and got some water to help cook supper with, walking back towards the camsite, she couldn't stop thinking about Inuyasha and Kagome, how they might be getting together really soon, she felt so happy for them.
 
"Hey Sango where are Inuyasha and Kagome."
 
"Ya Sango where are they." Said a little pissed out Kitsune, He woke up cold and alone.
 
"Look up." Sango,Miroku and Shippou, all looked up into the trees to see Inuyasha and Kagome sleeping on a tree branch, with Kagome laying against Inuyashas chest, with her legs hanging off the sides.
 
"Oh I see, are you going to wake them up for supper?"
 
"Yes, and I can't wait to go to the hotspring, I walked by it on the way to the river, I was hoping Kagome would go with me."
 
Sango walked up to the tree that Inuyasha and Kagome where in, "Hey love birds get you ass down here."
 
Kagome moved move into Inuyashas embrash, " No go away, to comfortable."
 
Inuyasha looked at Kagome she was smiling, holding on to Inuyashas waist.
 
"I said get you ass down here right now, Don't make me come up there, Cause you know I will.
 
Kirara can you please come here"
 
"Fine we'll come down." yelled Inuyasha from the tree. leaning down shacking Kagome shoulders."Come on Kagome, we gotta get up." Inuyasha picked up Kagome and jumped from the tree. waiting for kagome to wake up before placeing her on the ground, holding her in till she can stand on her own two feet before letting her go.
 
"Fine I'm a wake, whats up." Kagome looked at Sango and Miroku.
 
"Nothing really, just I really wanted to go to the hotspring, and I was hoping you would come with me."
 
"Sure, I'll go, Miroku and Inuyasha can cook supper this time." Sango and Kagome both nodded.
 
"Hey we're standing right here you know." Kagome gave Inuyasha a do it now look or I'll sit you.
 
"Fine we'll do it." Inuyasha turned around and grabed Miroku and dragged him into the forest to fine meat.
 
"So Kagome, how are things working out for you and Inuyasha." Kagome blushed instant. Kagome walked over to her bag, and grabed clean cloths and her bathing supplys. " We're fine, just taking it one step at a time."
 
"So how are you and Miroku doing." Sango walked over to the busheds and lead to the hotspring, not wanting Kagome to see that she was blushing also. "were fine, just friends."
 
" But you want to be more then friends right." Kagome walked over to Sango, and they both started walking to the hotspring."
 
"I think, I think I do, But I can't get involved with anybody right now, I must save my brother from Naraku first, and Miroku is working on getting the windtunnel removed and the only way is to kill Naraku. But when the time is right I will tell him."