InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Demon Trouble. ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
RECAPE
 
"I think, I think I do, But I can't get involved with anybody right now, I must save my brother from Naraku first, and Miroku is working on getting the windtunnel removed and the only way is to kill Naraku. But when the time is right I will tell him."
 
NOW ON WITH THE STORIE.
 
Chapter 4 Demon Trouble.
 
Kagome and Sango made there way to the hotspring, they were deep in conversaion, to see or hear the demon that was following them.
 
Inuyasha was walking through the forest with Miroku when he started to smell a demon, Inuyasha knowing this smell he took off running towards Kagome.
 
Kagome and Sango where walking when Kagome senced two fewel shards coming towards them fast." Sango there are two jewel shards coming at as really fast."
 
"Oh no if its a demon where in trouble, we don't have any weapons on as, Why don't we head back to camp and get Inuyasha."
 
Out of no where a twister came out of no where, Kouga jumped out of the cloude.
 
"Hello Kagome, how are you?"
 
Kagome and Sango looked at Kagome with shock writen all over her face.
 
"Hello Kouga what are you doing here? I thought you where over by the western lands hunting down Naraku."
 
"Oh we where but we started to move around and I cought your sent in the air, So I thought I would stop by and pick you up. Its time you came with me Kagome, Time for you to be my woman.
 
Kagome realized Kouga wasn't joking this time, he started to more towards Kagome, Kogome was Automatically pilled into Inuyasha embrash. Kagome was shocked at first then she relized it was Inuyasha that pulled her back.
 
"What the hell are you doing here Kouga? I thought I told you to stay away from Kagome."
 
"I came here for my woman, and this time she is coming with me."
 
"For the last time Kouga I'm not your woman." Kagome yelled from Inuyashas arms, moving closer to him.
 
"Get your hands off my woman,dogboy. Before I break them off."
 
Inuyasha moved Kagome behind him, Miroku just came running from the forest to see Inuyasha and Kouga, and Kagome hidding behind Inuyasha.
 
"Whats going on here Inuyasha?" Asked Miroku moving towards Sango.
 
"Me and Kagome where on are way to the hotspring when Kagome senced two jewel shards coming towards as, when we turned around Kouga was standing there, telling as that he was here to take Kagome with him."
 
"Oh I see, so now Inuyasha is going to kill him if he touches Kagome."
 
Miroku walked up to Inuyasha and Kagome, walking close to Inuyasha."Inuyasha it might be best if I take Kagome away from here, me and Sango will protect her."
 
"Thats fine, but you better protect her, or I'll kill you myself, you hear me Monk. Protect her with your life."
 
Miroku swolled a lump in his thogh,"Of course Inuyasha."
 
Miroku walked up to Kagome. "Come a long Kagome, we need to get out of the battle feild, I promised Inuyasha I would protect you, so I must take you over here with me and Sango."
 
Kagome moved away from Inuyasha but looked back at him, She had a worried look all over her face, But she moved with Miroku over to where Sango was standing.
 
"Where are you taking my woman Monk." Kouga looked over Inuyasha to see Miroku take Kagome away.
 
"For one thing shes not your woman, and another thing I don't want her to see me kill you." Inuyasha turned from Kouga to get one more look at Kagome before he fights Kouga.
 
"Sango can you please come here for a minute, I need to talk to you."
 
"Sure Inuyasha." Sango walked towards Inuyasha. " Whats wrong Inuyasha?"
 
"If something happens to me, Please take Kagome to the wall, I don't what her to end up with Miroku."
 
"Inuyasha nothings going to happen to you, this is Kouga we're talking about, nothing will happen."
 
"No Sango you don't understand, Kouga really wants Kagome this time, Cause shes."
 
"Cause shes what Inuyasha whats the matter." Asked a very worried Sango.
 
"Shes...Shes in Heat. Ok I said it, If I lose this fight with Kouga hes going to take her. Hes going to mark her as his mate against her will."
 
Sango looked at Inuyashas with worried writen all over her face. Kouga was going to take Kagome against her will if Inuyasha loses this fight.
 
"Sure Inuyasha I will do anything to keep her safe from Kouga, I will get her out of here, with Kirara and I'll take her to the wall."
 
" Thank you Sango, Please don't tell Kagome why hes here, she might get really scared."
 
"Ok dogboy it ends here, who every wins gets to claim Kagome, So don't go anywhere Kagome, you might wanna watch this."
 
Kagome looked from Inuyasha to Kouga. " Whats going on here, why can't you two just grow up all ready, I have all ready told you Kouga I don't love you, I love Inuyasha, I don't want to be with you."
 
"Sorry Kagome but your not marked, so by demon laws its fair game." Kouga said with a pervented looked on his face.
 
"No Kouga I want you to get out of here now."
 
Just then a few seconds later out walked Sesshomaru from the forest.