InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Naraku ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
RECAPE
 
Just then a few seconds later out walked Sesshomaru from the forest.
 
Chapter 5 Naraku
 
Naraku had his plans to kill all of Inuyashas friends, and leave him a long in the world for a while, the Inuyasha would have nothing to fight for, with the woman he loves dead and his two friends dead he would have nothing to live for.
 
His first planes are to kill Kikyo in front of Inuyasha, for him to feel the lose of his first love, then he would take Kagome turn her againsts Inuyasha and her friends and make her kill Miroku and Sango then release her, letting Kagome know she killed her two bestfriends.
 
"kaugra come here." Naraku ordered from his chambers.
 
"yes master Naraku, how may I serve you," Kaugra looked at her master with physical hatered.
 
"I want you to follow Inuyasha and his friends for a while, i want you to tell me if that woman disapears again, and don't let Inuyasha or any other demon pick up your seant, I want you to find out there weakness. then report back to me." Naraku said without turning to look at Kaugra.
 
"Yes master Naraku."Kaugra said before walking out of Narakus chambers.
 
"Kanna come here."
 
"Yes master Naraku." Kanna said from behind her mirror.
 
"I want you to watch Kaugra, tell me if she helps Inuyasha or his Brother in anyway. I Know kaugra has a this for this Sesshomaru."
 
"yes master Naraku."
 
"Oh and send Kohaku out to hunt for jewel shards."
 
"Yes master Naraku."
 
kanna walked out of Narakus chambers and into a back from where kaugra was waiting for her sister to return.
 
"Kaugra Naraku has asked me to watch you, to make sure you don't help Inuyasha or Sesshoumaru."
 
"Thankyou Kanna for telling me, I'll be going to Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru tonight."
 
Kagura walked out of Narakus castle and pulled a feather from here hair, watching it transforme, Kaugra jumped on and left Narakus castle.
 
Back with Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha, Kouga and the rest of the gang all turned to face there new guest.
 
"Just in time Sesshoumaru, Glade you could make it." Said a very iritatioed Sesshoumaru
 
"Like wise little brother." said a very restlessly Sesshoumaru.
 
Back with Inuyasha and Kouga.
 
"I'll give you one more chance to get out of her Kouga before I kill you,"
 
"Please Kouga, Please leave." Said a very worried Kagome.
 
"If you don't leave I'll kill you myself you mangay mutt." said a very irritated Sesshoumaru.
 
"Who the hell are you, to order me around." Said Kouga
 
"I'm the Lord of the Western Lands, This Sesshoumaru will kill you with a blink of an eye."
 
Kouga walked closer to Sesshoumaru. "You have nothing to do with this, so why don't you get the fuck out of here."
 
Kaugra flew over top and looked down on Sesshoumaru talking with Kouga and Inuyasha and this friends.
 
"Kaugra you can come down." Yelled Sesshoumaru.