InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ The Big talk. ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
RECAPE
 
"SIT BOY SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT." Yelled Kagome. Kagome turned around one last time before taking off into the forest.
 
Chapter 9 The Big talk.
 
Sesshoumaru, Rin, Shippo, Miroku and Sango all walked into the campsite to see Inuyasha laying in a deep hole in the ground.
 
"What happened? Were's Kagome? She better not have gone into the forest by herself, you know what Kaugra said about Naraku." Yelled Sango.
 
"Don't worrie I'll find your stupid human wench." Sesshoumaru. said before running into the forest after Kagome.
 
Flash Back.
 
"Sesshoumaru you must protect Kagome, Inuyasha can't know the real reason why Naraku wants Kagome." said Kaugra.
 
Sesshoumaru walked up to Kaugra, pulling her into a sweet kiss, Kaugra deepened the kiss by putting her arms around his neck. Sesshoumaru and Kaugra finally pulled away for air, Kaugra rested her head on Sesshoumaru's chest.
 
"What is the real reason Naraku is after Kagome." Asked Sesshoumaru.
 
"Kagome is Naraku's mate."
 
End Flash Back
 
"Inuyasha what did you say to Kagome, just last night you two couldn't keep your hands off each other." Asked a very irritated Sango.
 
Inuyasha pulled himself from the hole Kagome made him. "All I did was tell Kagome I didn't want to get married in till Naraku was dead. I don't want Naraku to hurt kagome cause of me. If he finds out I'm in love with Kagome he'll kill her." Inuyasha said sadle.
 
"Inuyasha you need to talk to her again." Sango said to the now said Hanyou.
 
"I tryed all she said was Sit over and over then she took off into the forest." Inuyasha looked at the post Kagome and his brother took off in.
 
With Sesshotmaru and Kagome.
 
Sesshoumaru ran through the forest in tell he picked up Kagome's seant, and the smell of sait.
 
"Why are you crying wench." Sesshoumaru asked the sobbing Miko.
 
"My names not Bitch, wench, Miko or anyother name you have for me, Its Kagome, KA GO ME, and why I'm crying is now of your bussness." Kagome yelled at Sesshoumaru.
 
Sesshoumaru walked up to Kagome and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.
 
"Put me down right now Sesshoumaru." Kagome yelled with all her might.
 
"Will you please shute up before I make you," Sesshoumaru yelled at the now shocked sobbing human.
 
Sesshoumaru took off into the forst making his way back to his brothers camp. Kagome was kicking and screaming the whole way there.
 
"Put me down." Kagome yelled. And with that Sesshoumaru threw Kagome down on to the ground in front of Inuyasha.
 
"Hey why did you do that." Kagome was now rubbing her now sore bottom.
 
"What no thank you for bring back your wench, Inuyasha." Sesshoumaru said.
 
Kagome got up, Inuyasha started walking towards her when she kagome turned around to take off into the forest again Inuyasha picked her up and jumped into the tallest tree he could find.
 
"Inuyasha put me down right now." Kagome yelled in Inuyasha's face.
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome into his chest and kissed her, Kagome tryed pushing Inuyasha away but she only threw her arms around Inuyasha's neck to deep the kiss. Inuyasha and Kagome broke the kiss breaking for air, Kagome leaded her head against Inuyasha's.
 
"I what to marrie you more then anything in the world kagome, but now in till we kill Naraku. I don't what to leave the chance of as getting married then Naraku kills me the next day." Inuyasha said.
 
"THATS NOT YOUR CHOICE, THATS MINE AND MINE ALONE." Kagome yelled at Inuyasha.