InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Jewel Shard. ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
RECAPE
 
"Inuyasha I sence a jewel shard." Kagome said.
 
Chapter 11 Jewel Shard.
 
Inuyasha turned around and looked at Kagome.
 
"Kagome are you sure." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"Yes I'm sure, there's only one and it's a long way out, but its coming this way." Kagome said.
 
"Come on were going hunting." Inuyasha said.
 
Kagome, Inuyasha, Sango. Miroku, Shippo,Rin and Sesshomaru packed up there weapons and left to go after the demon with the jewel shard. Kagome is riding with Inuyasha, Miroku and Sango are riding with Kilrara and Shippo and Rin are riding with Ah- Un, Sesshoumaru was following behind Inuyasha and Kagome.
 
Inuyasha and the group all stopped before the clearing, Inuyasha let Kagome down.
 
" Sesshomaru stay here and protect Kagome, I'm going after the shard."Inuyasha said.
 
Inuyasha turned around to run into the forest, to go after the demon.
 
"No wait." Kagome yelled running after Inuyasha. "You need my help you don't even no where the jewel shard is." Kagome yelled at Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha turned around and looked at Kagome. "Fine but Sesshomaru is bring you back here after you find the shard in the demon, I don't want you fighting right now." Inuyasha said to Kagome.
 
Inuyasha and the group ran into forest to see a big bear demon running towards them.
 
"JEWEL SHARDS, YOU HAVE JEWEL SHARDS, GIVE THEM TO ME."Yelled the bear demon.
 
"Over my dead body. Where's the Jewel shard Kagome." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Kagome searched the demon over and over again, there was no jewel shard in this demon.
 
"Inuyasha there's no jewle shard in this demon." Kagome yelled at Inuyasha.
 
"Inuyasha there is a jewl shard here but not in that demon, I can't find it... wait the jewel shard is not on the ground its in the sky..." Kagome yelled to everybody.
 
Inuyasha looked up to see thousands of demons coming there way.
 
"Ah-Un get the children out of here." Yelled Sango.
 
"Kagome get your bow and arrows ready and we really going to need your spiritual powers on this one." Miroku said.
 
"All ready on it." Kagome said pulling out her weapon.
 
Sesshomaru watch over Kagome for me, don't let her out of your site." Inuyasha asked Sesshomaru.
 
"Don't worrie little brother, Naraku won't get her today." Sesshomaru said.
 
"So you can smell him to then, this is all of Naraku's doing." Inuyasha said to his brother.
 
"Yes of course, why else do you think there's this many demons here". Sesshomaru said.
 
Sango took out her Hiraikotsu and Miroku took out his Staff.
 
Before all the demons attacked Inuyasha had a flash back of the first time he meet Kagome.
 
Flash Back.
 
Kagome: I'm telling you, I'm not her.
Inuyasha: And I'm saying you have to be. 'Cuz there's no other way you could smell so...
sniffs in her direction
Inuyasha: You're not her.
Kagome: I know. My name is Kagome. Ka-Go-Me.
Inuyasha: You're right. Kikyo was cuter. Much cuter.
 
End Flash Back.
 
Kagome was his world, he would kill Naraku for her.