InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Shippo's plan. ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Authors note: There is a lemon in this chapter.
 
I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Warning: There is a Lemon in this chaper, if you are not old enough do not read this.
 
Recape:
 
" I have an idea." Shippo said.
 
Chapter 16: Shippo's plan.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
 
"Hotchie." Shippo said.
 
"What." Kagome and Inuyasha said at the same time.
 
"There can be three Kagome's Hotchie can transform just like me." Shippo said.
 
Inuyasha and Kagome looked at each other then looked down at Shippo.
 
"Thats a great idea Shippo." Inuyasha said picking up Shippo.
 
"Now all we need to do is find Hotchie and get him to help as." Kagome said.
 
"We can ask Miroku where he is, and i'm pretty sure Miroku can get him to help as, and if he says no Miroku can treaton to suck him in the wind tunnel." Inuyasha said.
 
"So we have the real Kagome, Shippo and This thing that call himself Hotchie that can transform like Shippo, when Naraku come for Kagome there will be three Kagome's not one, when we get Kaugra we attack Naraku with everything we got." Sesshomaru said.
 
"Pretty much." Inuyasha said.
 
"We can make a deal with Naraku, we'll have all three Kagome's standing around him, and if he pickes the right Kagome we will give him the shards of the jewel that we have, and if he picks wrong we get Kagura." Shippo said.
 
"I don't want Naraku having the whole jewel and Naraku wants Kagome more then he wants the Jewel, Will I think he does." Sesshomaru said.
 
Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Kagome and pulled her to his chest.
 
" I don't care what happens he can have the jewel all I want his right here in my arms, Naraku won't touch you ever." Inyasha said.
 
"I'll go and get Miroku and see if he knows where Hotchie is." Shippo said before running into the forest.
 
Sesshomaru watched Shippo run off into the forst before he took off into the forest Sesshomaru looked around to see Inuyasha looking at kagome and say all the love he had for her. Sesshomaru left to give Inuyasha and Kagome some time together.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
 
"I don't know what I would do without you." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha's neck and put her head on Inuyasha's chest. Inuyasha moved her chin so that she was looking at him and kissed her on the lips placing kisses down her jaw and cheeks.
 
kagome moved her hands up and down Inuyasha's chest, Kagome getting sick of touching Inuyasha's shirt, and moved her hands inside his shirt and removed it threwing in to the round. Kagome moved her hands down Inuyasha's warm skin.
 
Inuyasha could smell her arousal, he pulled Kagome to his chest and ripped her shirt off.
 
"Hey why did you do that, I could have took if off myself." Kagome yelled at Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha wasn't paying extension to what Kagome was saying he was looking down at Kagome's naked chest. Kagome followed Inuyasha's eyes to see him looking at her chest. Kagome quickly covered to chest with her hands.
 
Inuyasha growed at kagome's fast movement. Inuyasha removed Kagome's hands from her chest.
 
"Let me see you." Inuyasha said.
 
Inuyasha kissed and sucked on Kagome's breats, Kagome threw her head back and moaned in pleasure, kagome's knees buckled she would have fellen to the gound if it wern't for Inuyasha holding her up.
 
Inuyasha picked Kagome up and walked over to the disguarded clothing and placed Kagome on them. Inuyasha moved up and down her body kissing every part of her that was unclothed.
 
Kagome wrapped her legs around Inuyasha's waist and pulled him tighter to her body, Kagome could fell the growing heat coming from between her legs, she has never wanted something in her life more then she wanted Inuyasha right now.
 
"Please." kagome moaned.
 
"Please want." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
Please Inuyasha." Kagome asked Inuyasha again.
 
"Tell me Kagome." Inuyasha answered back.
 
Kagome wrapped her legs around Inuyasha tighter, Inuyasha kissed one breast and rubbed the other.
 
Kagome moaned and arched her hips up to Inuyasha's.
 
"Please Inuyasha." Kagome screamed.
 
Inuyasha moved down her body and moved his hand up her skirt and pulled her panties down, Kagome kicked them aside.
 
Inuyasha moved one finger into her body, Kagome screamed in pleasure as Inuyasha trusted his finger in and out of her.
 
"Tell me what you want kagome." Inuyasha said Kagome.
 
" I want you." kagome screamed.
 
Inuyasha moved another finger into her body moving both fingers in and out harder with each trust.
 
Kagome was near her peek, Inuyasha could smell it, Inuyasha quickly moved his fingers from Kagome's body, Kagome signed in disappointment, Inuyasha moved up her body.
 
"This is going to hurt." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"It's ok, I want to be with you." Kagome answered back.
 
Inuyasha positianed himself in front of her opening, Kagome moved her hips up to Inuyasha's, Inuyasha wanted in till Kagome gave him the sign that she was ready then trusted into her body breaking her barrie, kagome screamed in pain and pleasure, the pain didn't last very long, it turned into pleasure, Inuyasha wanted for Kagome to get used to having him inside of her, Kagome nodded to Inuyasha then he trusted into her over and over again at a slow pase.
 
"Faster." kagome moaned.
 
Inuyashs granted Kagome's wish and trused into her harder kagome screamed and moaned Inuyasah's name, Inuyasha looked down at Kagome she had her eyes closed, sje was moving her hands up and down Inuyasha's back. Kagome wrapped her legs around Inuyasha tigher pulling him deeper into her body.
 
Kagome screamed her first organism as her hips buckled against Inuyasah. inuyasha moaned as he had his first organism, Inuyasha pulled out of Kagome and fell beside her. Inuyasha pulled kagome's naked sweety body to his.
 
"Kagome I love you, will you be my mate." Inyasha said.
 
"Yes of course Inuyasha, I love you so much." Kagome answered back before felling into a deep sleep.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------
 
With Naraku.
 
Naraku watched as Inuyasha trusted harder and harder into kagome, Naraku watched as Kagome fell a sleep into Inuyasha's arms.
 
"Thats enough Kanna, I don't want to see anymore. She will be mine, Inuyasha will not have her." Inuyasha scremed.
 
Kanna moved the mirror away for Naraku and looked into in, Inuyasha and Kagome where talking, she was thanking tha gods that Naraku didn't see or hear what they said to each other. Kanna walked out Naraku's chamber.
 
"I will kill Inuyasha." Naraku screamed.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
 
With Shippo and Miroku.
 
Shippo and Miroku where still talking about his big idea on how to get Kagura from Naraku when Shippo turned around and say Inuyasha walked out of the forest carring Kagome, Kagome was wrapped in his Fire Rat Robs.
 
"What happened to her, where are her cloths?" Sango asked.
 
"It's nothing for a child to hear." Miroku said to Sango.
 
"What do you mean?" Shippo asked.
 
"Nothing don't worrie about it, I'll tell you when your older." Sango told Shippo
 
Shippo walked away in disappointment.
 
Inuyasha asked Miroku to unpack Kagome's sleeping bag, when Miroku was done Inuyasha placed Kagome down and covered her. kagome moved around in till she got comfortable but didn't wake.
 
Inuyasha sat beside Kagome and watched her sleep.
 
"Mine." Inuyasha whispered.