InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Shippo ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Authors note: There is a lemon in this chapter.
 
I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape:
 
" I love you." Kagome whispered into Inuyasha's ear before falling a sleep under him.
 
Chapter 15 Shippo
 
Kagome woke up in Inuyasha's warm arms, Kagome still had her arms and legs wrspped around Inuyasha, Inuyasha was resting his head of Kagome's chest, Inuyasha watched Kagome open her eyes to the morning light.
 
"Sleep well." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"Yes, did you sleep good." Kagome asked Inuyasha.
 
"Of course, I was with you." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
Kagome looked around to see Sango and Miroku still sleeping in each others arms, with Shippo and Rin beside them, Kirara was in her big form wrapped around them keeping them warm for the morning air.
 
Inuyasha pulled Kagome into a tight hug, and kissed her on the top of her head.
 
"We need to talk." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"Whats wrong, did I do something wrong." Kagome asked Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha looked at Kagome he could see the sadness in her eyes.
 
"God no, there could be nothing wrong with you, Sesshomaru wanted me to asked you and Shippo a few questions, he wants your help, He wants to get Kagura from Naraku." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
Kagome signed in releaf. "Whats the question?" Kagome asked Inuyasha.
 
"You might not like this." Inuyasha warned kagome.
 
"Ok." Kagome said to Inuyasha.
 
"Sesshomaru wants Shippo to transform into you and trade Naraku, when Sesshomaru gets Kagura from Naraku, Shippo would tansform back into himself and run back to Sesshomaru, Then we are all going to gang up and kill Naraku for good." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"I don't like this, it doesn't sound right, I don't want to put Shippo in danger like this, He's like a son to me I don't want to see him hurt from Naraku." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"You no I would not let Naraku hurt or kill Shippo." Inuyasha told kagome.
 
Kagome looked down at Shippo again then looked back at Inuyasha.
 
"Let me do it, I won't get hurt and if he trys anything then I'll just purified his ass." Kagome asked Inuyasha.
 
" No I will not see Naraku touch you again." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
Inuyasha picked Kagome up and jumped from the tree the put her down. Inuyasha walked into the forest, Kagome wanted to run after him but she new Inuyasha need some time.
 
" He knows I'm right." Kagome whispered to herself.
 
Sesshomaru say Inuyasha pick Kagome up and jump from the tree then put her down then took off into the forest. Sesshomaru took off into the forest after Inuyasha.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---
 
With Naraku.
 
"Kanna show me your mirror, I want to see Kagome." Naraku ordered Kanna.
 
"Yes master Naraku." Kanna said to Naraku.
 
Kanna walked up to Naraku and images came to the mirror of Kagome standing in a clearing looking at the forest.
 
"Leave now Kanna." Naraku ordered Kanna.
 
"Yes Master Naraku." Kanna said before walking out of Narakus chambers.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---
 
With Kagura.
 
Kagura lay on the hard floor of the dongane, She looked out of the small window that over looked the mountains.
 
" I wish I was free." Kagura whispered to herself.
 
"I wish I was salf in Sesshomaru's arms where I belong." Whispered Kagura.
 
"You can be free." Said a strange voice.
 
" Who's there." Kagura asked.
 
Kagura jumped to her feet and looked around but couldn't find anybody.
 
" Are you there." Kagura asked.
 
Kagura waited but there was no answer, was she going nuts or was somebody really there.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---
 
With Kanna.
 
Kanna left Naraku's chambers and want to her room, Kanne looked deep into her mirror and say her sister laying on the hard floor.
 
"I will set her free from Naraku, but now she must be keeped away from naraku, she is save where she is right now." Kanna wispered to herself.
 
Kanna left her room and walked down top to the dongane.
 
" I wish I was free." Kagura whispered to herself.
 
"I wish I was salf in Sesshomaru's arms where I belong." Whispered Kagura.
 
"You can be free." Said Kanna
 
" Who's there." Kagura asked.
 
Kanna didn't answer her sister she left the dongane and went back to her chambers.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---
 
With Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.
 
Inuyasha was sitting on a log that over looked the river, Sesshomaru walked up from behind him.
 
" I can't let Naraku get her Sesshomaru." Inuyasha said.
 
" I know little brother." Sesshomaru told him.
 
" I can't let Kagome do it, but I can't let Shippo do it either." Inuyasha told his brother.
 
" I understand your answer to my question." Sesshomaru told Inuyasha.
 
" It's not like I don't what to help you, if I could I would." Inuyasha told his brother.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---
 
Kagome walked out of the forst to see both brothers talking, she over hurd what they were talking about.
 
" Inuyasha please let me do this." Kagome said.
 
Both brother turned around and looked at Kagome she was crying.
 
" Please, I what to help, this is my falt." Kagome said between sobs.
 
" This is not your falt." Sesshomaru told Kagome.
 
Inuyasha jumped from the log and ran to Kagome and pulled her into a hug.
 
" I don't want you to do this." Inuyasha told kagome.
 
" Please I can help." kagome said.
 
Shippo walked out from the forest and walked towars kagome and Inuyasah.
 
" I have an idea." Shippo said.