InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ The Conversation. ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Rated M For further chapter.
 
I Do not own Inuyaha.
 
Recape:
 
"Tomorrow we fight." Sesshomaru said.
 
Chapter 14 The Conversation.
 
During the night, Kagome awoke screaming, Inuyasha wrapped his arm tighter around her waist.
 
"Its ok Kagome your safe." Inuyasha whisppered in Kagome's ear.
 
Kagome relaxed into Inuyasha's embrase, Kagome rested her forehead on Inuyash's chest.
 
"I was so scared, I thought Naraku still had me, Why would he want me?" Kagome said Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha didn't no what to say, he pulled Kagome on his lap, and wrapped his arm around her tighter.
 
"I don't know why, But he won't touch you again." Inuyasha told her.
 
"Get some sleep, were leaving in the morning, Sesshomaru wants to go after Kagura." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"I think his in love with her." Kagome said to Inuyasha before felling into a deep sleep.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
 
With Naraku.
 
Naraku walking into his castle still carring Kagura, Naraku walked into the dungane
 
and threw Kagura to the hard floor. Kagura woke up screaming from the pain from hitting the hard floor.
 
"You will stay here." Naraku ordered her.
 
"Whats going on why are you keeping me her." Kagura said.
 
Naraku turned around and looked at her, he walked towards her and puched her in the face.
 
"Sesshomaru has feel in love with you, and I see the way you look at him." Naraku screamed at her.
 
Kagura looked at Naraku in shock.
 
" I will be trading you for Kagome, Sesshomaru will bring her to me." Naraku said to her.
 
Kagura jumped from the ground and ran towards Naraku, Kagura pulled the fan out and was getting ready to attack when Naraku should Kaugra her heart, she stopped and looked at Naraku.
 
"You think I would let you attack me, I would kill you without a second glance." Naraku screamed.
 
"You bastard, you where just using me this whole time." Kagura screamed at him.
 
"Just like you have been going behind my back, telling Inuyasha and Sesshomaru all my plans, You stupid Bitch, you think Kanna was working with you, she has told me everything." Naraku yelled at her.
 
Naraku walked back to Kaugra and slapped her.
 
Kaugra looked up at him with nothing but anger. " So whats your plan Naraku, are you hoping Sesshomaru will bring Kagome here, trust me he won't." Kaugra told him.
 
"then you'll die." Naraku said before walking out of the dungane locking the door.
 
Kaugra fell to the cold hard ground crying.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
 
With Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru never slepted that night, his mind was all was thinking of Kagura, He heard Kagome screaming and Inuyasha talking to her. He knew the only way to get Kaugra from Naraku was to get Kagome from Inuyasha, But he knows Inuyasha won't not give kagome up without a fight.
 
Sesshomaru walked to the tree that Inuyasha and Kagome were in, and looked up at the happy sleeping couple.
 
"Inuyasha can we talk." Sesshomaru said.
 
Sesshomaru knew by the way Inuyasha was breathing that he was not a sleep.
 
Inuyasha looked down and say Sesshomaru standing there, he picked Kagome up into his arms and jumped down from the tree, and walked towards Sango, and placed Kagome beside her, and covered her with his shirt.
 
Inuyasha followed Sesshomaru into the forest, the walk was silent, Inuyaha would look behind him every so offten.
 
" I need you help little brother." Sesshomaru said in a low voice, a voice that no human could hear, but Inuyasha understood every word.
 
" I can't let Naraku kill her." Seehomaru said.
 
"You'r not giving Kagome to him, if he gets her, he'll rape her and even kill her." Inuyaha said.
 
" I won't let Naraku get her, I want you to get your friends to help us. The kid has magic he can use that magic to help as." Sesshomaru said.
 
" What are you talking about." Inuyasha said.
 
"He has Fox magic does he not." Sesshomaru asked.
 
Inuyasha thought about it for a minutes, thats right Shippo has fox Magic.
 
"Yes Shippo has fox magic." Inuyasha said.
 
"You can use him, he can change his body, make him look like Kagome, then when he comes to trade, He will only see kagome not the child." Sesshomaru said.
 
"I don't want to put Shippo in danger like that, Naraku will kill him." Inuyasha said.
 
"He won't be with Naraku that long, as soon as I get Kagura, We will attack Naraku and kill him." Sesshomaru said.
 
" We will ask the group and see what they say, but thats a great idea." Inuyasha said.
 
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru walked back to the group. Inuyasha walked over to kagome again and picked her up and jumped back in the tree.
 
Kagome signed in her sleep and moved closer to Inuyasha's chest.
 
Inuyasha's kissed Kagome on the lips, Kagome kissed Inuyasha back. Kagome opened her eyes and looked deep into Inuyasha's golden eyes.
 
"Sleep well love." Inuyasha said.
 
Kagome pulled Inuyasha into a deep kiss, and wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
" I just what to get away for a while with you.' Kagome whispered into Inuyasha's ear.
 
Inuyasha deepened the kiss, Inuyasha moved her so that she was in front of him, he wrapped her arms and legs around Inuyasha. Inuyasha pulled kagome tighter to him.
 
" I will never let Naraku get you." Inuyasha said to Kagome.
 
Kagome closed her eyes and fell into a little sleep.