InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ The Trade. ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 13, The Trade.
 
Naraku jumed to his feet and pulled Kagome to her feet then pulled her back to his chest.
 
"Inuyasha help me."Kagome screamed.
 
Inuyasha ran towards Kagome and Naraku. Naraku put up a barrier around him and Kagome.
 
"Let her go Naraku." Inuyasha screamed at Naraku.
 
Inuyasha ran towards the barrier and pulled out Tetsusaiga, just then the Tetsusaiga turned a bright red.
 
"Inuyasha don't, if you break the barrier you might hurt or kill Kagome. Miroku yelled at Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha stopped at Miroku's words, and put the Tetsusaiga away.
 
Naraku pulled Kagome tighter to his chest.
 
"Kagome now belongs to me, you let your guard down and now she's mine. Kagome is now my Mate." Naraku yelled.
 
Kagome kicked and shrugged against Naraku's hold on her. She manged to kick Naraky in the leg, but he just laughted at her.
 
"Let me go, I don't belong to anyone." Kagome screamed.
 
"You belong to me now."Naraku said to Kagome.
 
Inuyasha and Sesshomaru walked closer to Naraku's barrier.
 
"Naraku you BASTARD let her go." Inuyasha yelled at Naraku.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
With Kikyo
 
Kikyo watched as Naraku pulled Kagome to his chest.
 
"That evil Bastard will pay, he won't get away with this." Kikyo said out loud to herself.
 
Kikyo walked towards Naraku, she could see Inuyasha and Naraku yelling at each other.
 
Inuyasha pulled Tetsusaiga out, but the Monk said something to make Inuyasha put it away.
 
Kikyo watched as Naraku put his Barrie up around him and the Miko, Kagome started to kick and scream against Naraku.
 
"How dare that bastard pick Kagome over me, Just like Inuyasha." Kikyo whispered to herself.
 
Kikyo walked out to the clearing towards Naraku and Inuyasha. Kikyo pulled her bow and arrow from around her back and armed the arrow towards Naraku.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
With Naraku and Inuyasha.
 
Naraku could sense Kikyo near by, he looked around but couldn't find her. Naraku turned and looked at Inuyasha.
 
"We will be leaving now." Naraku said to Inuyasha.
 
Just then as a Purifying Arrow flew toward's Naraku's Barrier. The Purifying Arrow took down Naraku's barrier.
 
Kagome took her chance and turned around and punched Naraku in the stomice, Naraku backup in pain, Naraku walked towards kagome and puched her in the face, Kagome fell to the ground hitting her head knocking her unconscious.
 
Sesshomaru took his chance and ran toward Kagome in lighting speed and picked Kagome from the ground and ran back toward Inuyasha.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
 
Kagura jumped from her feather and landed beside Naraku. Naraku turned around and looked at her then looked towards Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru was not looking at Naraku he was looking at Kagura.
 
"You'r just in time Kagura, I'm going to make a trade that Sesshomaru will not refuse." Naraku said, still looking at Sesshomaru.
 
"What are you talking about what trade." Kagura said Naraku.
 
Kagura turned around and looked at Naraku, before she could ask anymore questions she fell to the ground in pain. She fell to the ground unconscious. Naraku walked towards Kagura and picked her up bridal sytle, just like the way Sesshomaru was holding Kagome.
 
Sesshomaur looked at Naraku then looked down at Kagome. Right at the moment he knew what Naraku was talking about.
 
Naraku looked at Sesshomaru and Sesshomaru looked at Naraku, Naraku pulled out Kagura's heart.
 
"What are you talking about a trade." Inuyasha asked naraku.
 
"Sesshomaru has something I want, And I have something he wants." Naraku said.
 
Inuyasha looked from Sesshomaru to Naraku. Then he say Kagome in Sesshomaru's arms, and Naraku had Kagura. Inuyasha ran towards Sesshomaru and took Kagome from him.
 
"You are not trading Kagome for Kagura." Inuyasha yelled at his brother.
 
Sesshomaru looked at his brother holding onto Kagome, Pulling her more to his chest.
 
"You give me Kagome, I'll give you Kagura and her heart." Naraku said.
 
"No way in hell am I trade you Kagome for that Bitch." Inuyasha yelled at Naraku.
 
Inuyasha turned around when he heard a loud growl coming for Sesshomaru. Inuyasha pulled Kagome tighter to his chest backing away from his brother.
 
"Don't call her that." Sesshomaru yelled. Sesshomaru eyes turned light red as naraku hald Kagura.
 
Sesshomaru started to tranfrom into his true form. Naraku backed away from Sesshomaru.
 
"Give her to me before I ripe you to pieces." Sesshomaru yelled at Naraku.
 
Sesshomaru started to get bigger and was turning white, his eyes turned blood red.
 
With that Naraku and Kagura disappeared. Sesshomaru turned back to normal and walked back into the forest.
 
Inuyasha miroku and Sango all walked back to camp. When they arrived Sesshomaru was sitting against a tree. Inuyasha jumped into a tree still holding onto Kagome.
 
"Tomorrow we fight." Sesshomaru said.