InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ The Chance Part 1 ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape:
 
"NARAKU." Sesshomaru and Inuyasha said at the same time.
 
Chapter 18: The Chance Part 1
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------
 
Naraku and Kanna walked into the clearing, Kanna had her mirror in front of her, ready if needed.
 
Sesshomaru took off after Naraku.
 
"Shippo, Rin stay here no matter what you hear or see." Inuyasha yelled before picking up Kagome and running after Sesshomaru.
 
"Kilrara, stay here and protect the children." Sango yelled before running after Inuyasha and Kagome, Miroku not far behind.
 
Inuyasha and Kagome found Sesshomaru standing in a clearing facing Naraku.
 
Shippo didn't stay behind like he was told, he took off after Inuyasha and Kagome. "I'm sorry, but I can't stay behind, Kagome and Inuyasha will need my help.
 
Miroku and Sango ran beside Inuyasha, Inuyasha stopped at the clearing and put Kagome back on her feet.
 
"Stay behind me." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
Kagome nodded and walked behind Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.Sango and Miroku walked beside Kagome. "Don't worrie he won't hurt you." Sango told Kagome.
 
Shippo ran into the clearing, there standing in the middle of the clearing was all his friends standing against there emeny Naraku.
 
Kanna was standing beside Naraku, Shippo ran back into the forest and walked out looking like Kagome.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
" I've beem waiting for you, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, nice to see you brought Kagome to me, Save me the trip." Naraku said.
 
"You won't touch her." Inuyasha screamed at Naraku.
 
"What do you want with me." Kagome asked Naraku.
 
"It's simple I want you as my mate, a child born of my power and yours, will be unstopable, your stronger then Kikyo." Naraku said with a grin.
 
"So you would take her against her will." Sesshomaru asked Naraku.
 
"If need be." Naraku said.
 
Shippo walked over to Kagome, Kagome turned around and jumped at what she say, she was looking at herself, it took her a few minutes then she understood. Inuyasha turned around to see two kagomes.
 
Naraku looked behind Inuyasha to see two Kagome's. "Whats going on, what game are you playing, Why are there two Kagome's." Naraku yelled at Inuyasha.
 
"Well make a deal with you, if you guess wrong you never bother Kagome again, and we get Kaugra and her heart, and the jewel shards you have." Inuyasha told Naraku.
 
"If you get the jewel shards, and Kaugra, then I get the real Kagome, and you will never talk or see her again." Naraku told Inuyasha.
 
"Fine." Both Kagome's said at the same time.
 
Inuyasha turned around and looked at kagome. "What." Inuyasha screamed. "That wasn't part of the plan." Inuyasha told the Kagome's.
 
"We arn't doing anything, in till you bring Kagura here." Sesshomaru told Naraku.
 
"Fine, I'll get her." Naraku told Sesshomaru.
 
"If your not here, when I return we fight." Naraku told everybody before Naraku and Kanna disappered.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
 
Naraku and Kanna returned to the castle. "Kanna get Kagura." Naraku ordered Kanna.
 
"Yes Master Naraku." Kanna said before going to get Kagura.
 
Kanna walked into Kagura's chambers, she was sitting on her bed.
 
"I was ordered to get you, Naraku wants to trade you for Kagome." Kanna told her older sister.
 
"No, you can't let him, if Naraku get Kagome, then all of this would have been for nothing." Kagura told Kanna.
 
"I know, but if he guess wrong, then Inuyasha gets to keep Kagome and the jewel and you." kanna told her sister.
 
"What do you mean, if he guess wrong." Kagura asked Kanna.
 
"Inuyasha made a deal with Naraku, there are two Kagome's, if Naraku guess wrong we walks away with nothing, and if he guess right he gets her." kanna told Kagura.
 
"This doesn't sound very good, we are in trouble if he guess right." Kagura told Kanna.
 
"We just have to put all are trust into Inuyasha, and that Naraku guess wrong." Kanna told Kagura.