InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ The Chance Part 2 ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape:
 
"We just have to put all are trust into Inuyasha, and that Naraku guess wrong." Kanna told Kagura.
 
Chapter 19: The Chance Part 2
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------
 
Kanna returned with Kaugra, Naraku looked his two reincarnations.
 
"Get ready were leaving." Naraku told them both.
 
"Yes mater Naraku." Kanna said.
 
Kaugra pulled a feather from her hair, she watched it transform, Naraku, Kanna and Kaguta jumped on the feather.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Kagome we can't do this, what will happen is he guess right, I can't let him take you." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"We have luck on out side, He'll guess wrong I can fell it." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"Do you really expect Naraku, to just leave with nothing, if he guess wrong." Inuyasha asked Kagome.
 
"We won't have to worrie about it, when Naraku brings Kaugra, I'm going to kill him." Sesshomaru said.
 
Kagome and Inuyasha turned around and looked at Sesshomaru.
 
"And how are you going to do that." Inuyasha asked Sesshomaru.
 
Before Sesshomaru could answer Inuyasha's question, Naraku Kanna and Kaugra jumped from the feather landing right infront of the clearing.
 
Sesshomaru walked closer to Kagura.
 
"How do we do this." Inuyasha asked Naraku.
 
"Both Kagome's will stand beside each other, I will walk around both of them." Naraku told Inuyasha.
 
"Fine, But there will be no touching." Inuyasha told Naraku.
 
Naraku didn't say a word, he walked back to Kanna and Kaugra, Both Kagome's walking from around Kagome and standed beside each other, Inuyasha right behind them. Naraku walked around both Kagome's keeping his distance.
 
He stopped and looked at both girls. "This here the left one is real." Naraku said out loud.
 
"Stand back, we will soon find out, whitch Kagome is real." Inuyasha told Naraku.
 
Naraku walked back to Kanna and Kaugra, Naraku watched as the left Kagome walked a few steps a head of the other Kagome, he watched as Kagome turned into the little fox child.
 
"HA HA, you guested wrong." Shippo said to Naraku.
 
Naraku screamed out his anger and looked back at the Kagome's. Shippo had the jewel shards around his neck, it was a great plan, Naraku fell for it. It all happened so fast Naraku ran up to Shippo and wripped the jewel shards from around his neck and disappear.
 
Kanna stepped forward, "Here is Kaugra's heart, you won it." Kanna told Sesshomaru before disappearing. Sesshomaru turned around and looked at Kagura.
 
Inuyasha ran up to Kagome and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry you did that." Inuyasha told Kagome. "Don't worrie about it, it was nothing." She said, Inuyasha backed up and looked at her, did her voice just change. Inuyasha watched as the woman he loved turned into Hotchie.
 
"What the Hell." Inuyasha screamed.
 
kagome walked from out of the forest. "Sneak Wench." Inuyasha said pulling Kagome into a big bear hug.
 
"How did you do this." Sango asked.
 
" Myoga, I found him, I asked him to find him for me." Shippo told Inuyasha.
 
"What are we going to do, Naraku has all the jewel shards." Miroku told Inuyasha.
 
"Not all." Everybody turned around and looked at Sango. "My brother Kohaku still has a jewel shard in his back." Sango said.
 
Miroku walked over to Sango and pulled her into a hug, his wondering hand found it's way down to her bottom. "I'm warning you now Monk." Sango told Miroku. Miroku quickly removed his hand from her bottom.
 
"Don't worrie, well find him." Miroku told Sango.
 
Sango nodded and wrapped her arms around Miroku's waist leaning her head on his chest. "Thank you." Sango whispered into his ear.
 
"If we find him, and take the jewel he will die." Sesshomaru told Sango.
 
"I no." Sango whispered.
 
"I can help you there." Sesshomaru told Sango.
 
"What can you do." Sango asked Sessomaru.
 
"Tenseiga." Inuyasha said.
 
"Can you really heal my brother." Sango asked Sesshomaru.
 
"It's never failed me yet." Sesshomaru told Sango.
 
"What are we standing around her for, lets find him, we have a jewel shard to find." Kagome said.
 
Inuyasha looked from Kagome to Sango, he could see the hope in there eyes.
 
"Lets go, Kaugra you go up, you might find him faster that way, and well split up here, Miroku you go with Hotchie, Sango you go with Kilrara, and me and Kagome will go together, Sesshomaru you go by yourself you move faster that way." Inuyasha said.
 
Everybody agreed, but Sesshomaru told Rin with him.