InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ My soul back. ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape:
 
Everybody agreed, but Sesshomaru told Rin with him.
 
Chapter 20: My soul back.
 
------------------------
 
Kagome,Inuyasha and Shippo went North looking for Kohaku. With having no luck and with sun light fading fast, Inuyasha stopped letting Kagome and Shippo down, he left to find a safe campsite for his mate, Kagome had her bow ready if needed.
 
Sango and Kirara found a campsite for the night, they headed South, Sango wanted to check all the place that Kohaku new and liked.
 
Sesshomaru and Rin of course went West, to his domain, For Sesshomaru being Lord of the Westren lands. On there journey they met up with Jaken and Ah-Un.
 
Miroku and Hotichi went East, the only way Hotichi help was Miroku promised he would suck him in the wind tunnel.
 
------------------------
 
Naraku returned to the castle with Kanna. Naraku wated in Kanna's mirror as the other Kagome turned into a different Demon, there was no real kagome there.
 
"They tricked me, I'll make they Pay, with the whole Jewel I can wish for kagome, and to the strongest full fleged demon." Naraku yelled before walking into his chambers.
 
Naraku put his jewel shards with his others ones, making them whole, With only one piece missing.
 
Kikyo walked out of the shadows, she smirked when she say how angry he was.
 
"Whats the matter, Naraky."
 
Naraku turned around and say Kikyo standing there. "I should have killed you a long time ago."
 
Naraku grabbed Kikyo around the throut and lifted her off the ground blocking any air going to his lungs, Kikyo kicked and punched Naraku, but nothing worked, Naraku threw her to the gound without removing his hands from around her neck, Naraku sat on her hips, he watched her as she died.
 
Naraku waited to make sure she was dead, before removing his hands, he let her go and walked over to the door and opened it.
 
"Kanna come here." Naraku ordered.
 
"Yes Master Naraku." Kanna said.
 
"Remove her from here." Naraku said pointing at Kikyo's dead body."
 
Kanna was shocked to see, Kikyo dead. "Yes Master Naraku." Kanna said before getting a demon to remove the dead body.
 
------------------------
 
Inuyasha returned for Kagome and Shippo a few minutes late. "I found a safe place." Inuyasha told Kagome and Shippo.
 
Kagome was sitting on the ground holding a sleeping Shippo. "Ok." Kagome said.
 
Inuyasha picked Kagome up bridal style and ran to the campsite. Kagome was shocked at Inuyasha's sudden movement, but got comfortable in Inuyasha's embrase.
 
Inuyasha out Kagome down, and took her bag from her, and unpacked her sleeping bag, and took Shippo from her, and placed him down on the bed, Inuyasha turned around just in time to catch Kagome before she hit the ground, she was glowing in a bright pink light.
 
"Her soul. she has her whole soul back." Inuyasha whispered.
 
"I'm so sorry." Kagome told Inuyasha before falling into a light sleep.
 
"This mean's Kikyo's dead." Inuyasha told himself.
 
Inuyasha picked Kagome up and jumped into the nearest tree, not wanting to leave Shippo unprotected.
 
In a way Inuyasha still loved Kikyo, she was his first love, and she didn't deserve what happened to her. Inuyasha was grieving on his own, in his own way.
 
------------------------