InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ I'm so sorry ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape:
 
In a way Inuyasha still loved Kikyo, she was his first love, and she didn't deserve what happened to her. Inuyasha was grieving on his own, in his own way.
 
Chapter 21: I'm so sorry.
 
------------------------
 
Kagome woke up in Inuyasha's arms a few hours after passing out from the impack from getting her soul back, She remembered turning around seeing a bright ligh coming at her with amazing speed, then she fell to the ground to be cough by Inuyasha. Then she remebered she had her full soul again, he felt so weird.
 
Kikyo's dead, that could only be the answer to the questions in her head, that could only be the reason why she got her soul back.
 
"Get a good rest baby."
 
Kagome jumped, she was really deep in thought. She turned around and looked at Inuyasha, she had tears in her eyes.
 
"Why...why are you crying, please don't cry."
 
"I'm so sorry."
 
"Why are you sorry."
 
"I know, deep down in your heart, you will all was love Kikyo, Having my full soul back, means she's now dead."
 
Inuyasha turned her around and pulled her into a hug, "I would rather you have your soul back, Kikyo was never really alive, she died long time ago."
 
Inuyasha licked her tears away, she giggled. Inuyasha loved to hear her laugh.
 
"Just please don't cry."
 
Kagome nodded and rested her head on his chest.
 
"I knew this day would come, she didn't long in this world, she died 53 years ago, She will all was have a specal place in my heart, but I don't love her anymore, I love you."
 
Inuyasha wrapped his around around her waist." I love you, a long time ago, i did love Kikyo but not anymore, so don't cry for her."
 
"Inuyasha What did you do."
 
Inuyasha and Kagome looked down from the tree to see an angry Shippo standing there, with his hands on his hips.
 
"Why is kagome crying, what did you do." Shippo yelled at Inuyasha.
 
"kagome got her full soul back, she's crying cause she happy." Inuyasha told Shippo.
 
Kagome quickly turned around and looked at Inuyasah, Inuyasha could see the sadness in her eyes, she wasn't happy, she wasn't happy that Kikyo was dead.
 
"Inuyasha I'm not happy, how could you say that, I would rath have Kikyo a live then have my full soul back again." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"I know." Inuyasha whispered.
 
Inuyasha picked kagome up and jumped from the tree, he landed beside Shippo. As soon as Inuyasha put Kagome down, Shippo jumped in her arms.
 
"Is it true, do you have your full soul back." Shippo asked Kagome.
 
"Yes, Shippo, It's true." Kagome said in a whisper.
 
"Kagome why do you smell different." Shippo asked.
 
Inuyasha quickly turned around and looked at kagome.
 
------------------------
 
Sango and Kirara began there search again early in the morning, she wanted to find her brother as soon as she could, she new if Naraku found him first he would take the shard from him, killing him.
 
"Kirara, Do you smell him any where." Sango asked Kirara.
 
Kirara shock her head, Sango signed.
 
------------------------
 
Kohaku ran threw Inuyasha's forest, he was running, he wasn't sure why he was running, but her new somebody or something was after him.
 
He was running so fast, that he all most triped over rocks and sticks, he stopped running when he reached a small villiage, he would look behind his shoulder every few minutes to make sure, nothing left the forest after he did.
 
"Child, do you need any help." Kaede asked.
 
The boy didn't even see or hear the old Miko talking to him, he was so screamed, and deep in thought.
 
Kaede placed a hand on the boys arm, he jumped and looked at the old Miko. "Your a demon Slayer arn't you." Kaede asked the young boy.
 
The boy nodded his head. " A long time ago." His said only in a whisper.
 
"By any chance are you Sango's brother, are you Kohaku." Kaede asked.