InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Kohaku ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape: "By any chance are you Sango's brother, are you Kohaku." Kaede asked.
 
Chapter 22: Kohaku
 
------------------------
 
Kohaku looked up at the old Miko, he was shocked and confused, He knew Sango, but was she really his sister, all he could remember was her face, and that she cared for him.
 
"I...Don't know." Kohaku whispered.
 
"I can't remember."
 
Kaede put a arm around Kohaku's shoulder. "It's ok lad, you'll remember in time." Kaede said.
 
"But, I remember the name Sango, I just don't remember from where." Kohaku told Kaede.
 
Kaede lead Kohaku into her hut, and sat him in front of the hot fire. "Are you hungry."
 
Kohaku nodded his head, Kaede started getting supper ready.
 
------------------------
 
Inuyasha, Kagome and Shippo where still standing under the tree.
 
"Kagome why do you smell different." Shippo asked.
 
Inuyasha quickly turned around and looked at kagome.
 
"What do you mean Shippo, what do I smell like." Kagome asked.
 
Inuyasha quickly ran to Kagome's side, he walked around her smelling her. "Inuyasha what are you doing." Kagome asked.
 
"It might smell different because you have your full soul back." Inuyasha said.
 
"Come on, where going back to The Village, The others might be back all ready." Inuyasha said.
 
Inuyasha didn't wait for an answer, he quickly picked Kagome and Shippo up, and took off back to The Village.
 
------------------------
 
Sango and Kirara, where on there way back to The Village as well, on the way there Kirara pick up Kohaku's scent. Kirara started moving faster. "Kirara, do you smell him." Sango asked her Felis friend, Kirara meowed, nodding her head.
 
Sango had tears in her eyes, was her brother dead or alive, was he still working for Naraku, or does he have his own mind back.
 
------------------------
 
Miroku and Hotchie turned back also, having no luck finding Sango's younger brother, When Kagome and Inuyasha were close to The Village, Inuyasha put Kagome down, they walked hand in hand towards Kaede's hut, walking there, they ran into Miroku and Hotchie.
 
"Any luck." Miroku asked.
 
"We had none." Kagome told Miroku.
 
Sesshomaru landed beside Kagome. "Don't do that, you scared me." kagome yelled at Sesshomaru.
 
Kaugra flew into the clearing on her feather, "I'm sorry, I didn't find him." Kaugra said.
 
as they all walked to Kaede's hut, Sango and Kirara flew over top them going at top speed. "Sango whats the matter." Kagome yelled.
 
Sango didn't even turn around and looked at her friends, she keeped going to The Village.
 
"Something must be wrong." Mioku said before running off to The Village, Kagome took off after Miroku, Inuyasha was close behind. Inuyasha picked up Kagome and took off towards Miroku, and grabbed him to, he then took off to The Village at top speed.
 
Sesshomaru, Rin, Kaugra and Hotchie followed close behind.
 
-------------
 
Sango jumped off, Kirara and ran into the hut, with Kirara back to her small form. There was Kohaku laying down on the floor, sleeping. Sango stood in the door way, with tears running down her face.
 
Inuyasha ran into the hut, and all most knocked Sango over.
 
"Hey, whats going on." Inuyasha screamed.
 
Sango stepped aside, Inuyasha, Kagome, and Miroku say Kohaku.